ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the top country artist right now is a queer black teenager.

So yeah. Race relations has come a long, long way. That truly is something to hang your Stetson on.

Just so happened that I was in Death Valley on a big California vacation in 2009 when the Badwater 135 was underway. Amazed a human body can endure that.

A couple of summer observations...

Hussies are rocking one pieces again. In a weird way I don’t mind them.

Bros are drinking White Claw/Truly and other Hard Seltzers. FULL DISCLOSURE... I enjoyed a few while in Hilton Head of the Mango variety when I needed a switch up and found them to be refreshing.

Reactions: roguemocha
Yeah I’ve noted that development as well. Used to be you could count on the slim cans being solely for the moms but dads are openly enjoying hard seltzers more and more by America’s pools.

Reactions: roguemocha

Bros are drinking White Claw/Truly and other Hard Seltzers. FULL DISCLOSURE... I enjoyed a few while in Hilton Head of the Mango variety when I needed a switch up and found them to be refreshing.

I think you need to take a break. Come back tomorrow and resume your normal schedule. Today’s off to a very, very bad start for you.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Robes in mid summer IDGAF mode.

Probably just finished 18 and polished at least 8 Miller Lites.

The one time I was around him in a close setting was at this outrageous party in Sept 2012 at WinStar Farm as part of Cal’s fantasy camp and to celebrate the title. This thing was over the top. Like being at the nicest engagement party you could imagine except it was for basketball. Open bar. Top shelf booze. Catered by BHG. Most of it was outside by this badass pool space overlooking the horse farm and then the trophy was on display in the basement. Anth & WS were there.

Cal was making the rounds doing Cal things (it seemed like he made a point to stop at each table and talk) and then gets up to speak for a bit. My man, Robic, was causally posted up against the bar looking like he had been in Margaritaville mode (ultra tan, hair was shaggy & blonde)since April just destroying Miller Lites. I don’t think he left his spot for hours. You could go and talk to him about whatever and he’d engage but he wasn’t leaving the bar. Kind of like when you’re at a rehearsal dinner and need to grab a refreshment he was like “I’ve heard all of this shit before from Cal” please pass me another Miller Lite.

Positionless = every position plays defense, rebounds, and doesn’t shoot 3’s.

Cal would LOVE coaching the Lakers this season. Pretty much his dream team. Size upon size. Great interior defense. Lack of outside shooting.

Lebron
Davis
Cousins
Kuzma
Rondo

Last edited:

The one time I was around him in a close setting was at this outrageous party in Sept 2012 at WinStar Farm as part of Cal’s fantasy camp and to celebrate the title. This thing was over the top. Like being at the nicest engagement party you could imagine except it was for basketball. Open bar. Top shelf booze. Catered by BHG. Most of it was outside by this badass pool space overlooking the horse farm and then the trophy was on display in the basement. Anth & WS were there

Hilariiously on point. He was posted up in his spot at Campus Pub last night throwing them back in the same clothes as that picture at practice. He's gotta be one of the few (only?) remaining Campus Pub fans.

The one time I was around him in a close setting was at this outrageous party in Sept 2012 at WinStar Farm as part of Cal’s fantasy camp and to celebrate the title. This thing was over the top. Like being at the nicest engagement party you could imagine except it was for basketball. Open bar. Top shelf booze. Catered by BHG. Most of it was outside by this badass pool space overlooking the horse farm and then the trophy was on display in the basement. Anth & WS were there.

Cal was making the rounds doing Cal things (it seemed like he made a point to stop at each table and talk) and then gets up to speak for a bit. My man, Robic, was causally posted up against the bar looking like he had been in Margaritaville mode (ultra tan, hair was shaggy & blonde)since April just destroying Miller Lites. I don’t think he left his spot for hours. You could go and talk to him about whatever and he’d engage but he wasn’t leaving the bar. Kind of like when you’re at a rehearsal dinner and need to grab a refreshment he was like “I’ve heard all of this shit before from Cal” please pass me another Miller Lite.

Sounds like heaven.

If an observer were to pay close attention, he would notice that the cuts of the modern one-pieces are decidedly more revealing in strategic areas. The introduction of the “side-vagina” concept into this design area is notable.

/middle-aged dad

Reactions: Mashburned
One pieces are great nice, but you know what would be ever better?

[insert dry, awkward Norm Macdonald pause]

LESS CLOTHING.

You two are f'ing terrible.

Reactions: drxman1
Side vagina.
D-0QnpbUwAItKbY

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT