ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GYERO may not be an overall fan of Russ Westbrook, but this latest Phoenix Suns rumor would be an awesome add to that team. Booker and Cam on the perimeter and pick ‘n roll with Ayton, that offense would be sick with him running point.

And Westbrook to the Rockets. Warms my heart to see whiny ass Chris Paul go to a team with no chance of winning as his career winds down, although I'm sure he will have been traded by this time tomorrow with the way the NBA works.

With all those draft picks there’s a good chance they’ll land a Westbrook replacement, if they’re lucky they could get a superstar like Durant, and maybe even an all-star level talent like Harden.

Could you imagine a team like that?

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
Having played with Adam and cawood...50/50 on a given hole, although cawood has popped some extra yards this year when he wants to crank one....280-300. Straightest driver I have ever seen though...75% FIR always.

The Clips were super high on SGA, as are the Thunder. LAC had made him off limits in Davis talks...but you obviously cannot pass up PG + Kawhi. Can't tell you how happy it makes me that bitch ass Paul was traded away from a contender. :)

OKC is set up very nicely for a complete rebuild. They + NOLA deserve some major kudos for their off seasons after losing their franchise player.

Last edited:
I mean, it can't be any worse than it already was, that's Houston's game. At least they've played together before, and it worked out quite well (granted Harden was a much different player/role then). Eyes will be on Russ to see if he can actually fit into a team w/ the goal of winning over putting together meaningless triple doubles.

Next season is going to be the most interesting in a long ass time, that's for certain. It's like an entirely new league. :fire:

-Also, speaking of dick punching ----> Grayson Allen was ejected from a Summer League game last night for multiple Grayson Allens. What a little bitch. [eyeroll]

The annual debate what would it take for you attend Forecastle...

I’d say an air conditioned tent that includes your own restroom with a shower, unlimited bottled water & ice cold domestos and some form of pass where you don’t have to wait in line for food.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Jazz are my "everyone is picking them, but still calling them a sleeper" team. Conley is a bit of a black hole but he's mostly been on offensively challenged teams.

Bogdanovic, Conley, and Mitchell is a hell of a wing corps with Gobert roaming the paint.

Hopefully they can get their uni situation straightened out ASAP. Need those old school purple and green junts back

- Dakich telling the ref to throw Allen out when he came over to give the call [laughing]

Last edited:
-People are definitely sleeping on the Nuggets, but I've seen a few NBA writers suggest that they missed out on an opportunity to take a major step forward with all the upheaval in the West. But they're still arguably the most balanced roster in the West, even if they don't have the star power.

-Here's how bad Grayson Allen is....he made all of us taking freaking Grant Williams' side in a fracas. Dude makes J.J. Redick seem likable. And lolz at Dakich gesturing to the ref to toss him.

-The tamales at Farm Market in Lexington.....goodness.

Jokic was 1st Team ALL NBA & Murray is a budding star. They had the 4th best record in the NBA (playing in the West) over an 82 game schedule, Plus, they are already an established 'team'.

Definitely think they are being overlooked b/c they didn't make any moves - not sure they needed to, tbh.

The West is wide freaking open man.

Listened to Chauncey the other day talking about Carmelo. Shame he's "I gots to get mine" personified. He still has the game to come off the bench and get a team some buckets but he will never go somewhere he can't play 40 minutes and iso every possession. In fact, his whole career could have been something else if he wasn't such a loser.

Also, this is :fire::fire:. Dakich, rightfully so, absolutely ROASTING that bitch Grayson. We still writing redemption stories about this douche bag? Please do this to a guy that will actually sack up and take his head off.

I keep waiting for the first guy to not put up with his bullsh*t. Whoever it is will skyrocket up my favorite players list. Someone needs to lay him out for a nap. Dakich not pulling any punches on this is great stuff.

I don’t follow the nba that much, but I absolutely love the off-season and big trades. So much drama and excitement. Better than any other off-season by far. I always tell myself I’m gonna start getting in to it next year, but I usually end up just playing on my phone and eating some melatonin and going to bed. Definitely getting my son Herro Heat jersey tho.

Honestly that Grayson Allen foul was pretty mild compared to everything he did at duke.

The Git Up >>> Old Town Road

Been on an absolute tear this summer on the grill. No big green egg, as I’m not made of money, but I’ve got a nice Weber kettle and a vortex that cooks up the best burger in jessamine county. Yes, even better than Bigfoots Mother in Law from Copper River. Nothing better than spending the day at the ballpark baking in the sun, coming home and cracking open and ice cold cougar bait and sitting by the grill. In 20 years these will be the days I miss the most.

Speaking of ballpark, I’ve moved my 7 year old from first to centerfield. Dude is a monster out there. Had a kid from another team point his bat out to centerfield a few weekends ago like he was gonna crack one on us. My son gave him a big YUP nod and sure enough, a robbery occurred. Dude has more drip than Herro and Booker in a wave pool. Love my large muscular sons.

Large muscular sons is another phrase that’s probably jumped the shark, along with every dog being called a “very good boy”, however, I’m going to continue to use them.

I do my fair share of live shows but the festivals just are not in this old man's wheel house anymore. Have been to a couple Forecastle's but was a lot easier living near he "venue". This year's lineup is pure trash, I don't know what audience they are trying to target but it's brutal. Only 3 bands I would want to see (have seen all 3 multiple times) Moon Taxi, Dawes, and Lettuce. Moon Taxi will out perform every band on the lineup, they are :fire:live.

Reactions: grantbob
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT