ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adolph Rupps early career was rather underwhelming, as his philosophy was to play stall ball and limit the number of attempts at heaving the roundball towards the peach basket.

Luckily, Moose Townsley and Old Hoss Higginsworth could have the tough conversations with their boss in the early 1930’s. Little Errand Boy Mordecai Gaines couldn’t/wouldn’t.

Would love to go back in time and be a fly on the wall as they taught The Man In The Brown Suit a thing or two about executing a high octane offense.

That sure would be something,

Reactions: _Chase_
Adolph Rupp was credited with modernizing basketball at the time by emphasizing the fast break led by pinpoint passing.

Red Auerbach revered Rupp and would bring Rupp up to Boston for a coaching clinic on how to run the proper fast break.

Reactions: Mashburned
What’s the one gyerolympic event, if there was one, that you no doubt would win.

I’ll go with I can eat more Burger King Tacos than anyone.

D--MnJnXYAE2PMA

Reactions: funKYcat75
Can not wait until that hurricane floods New Orleans, then heads this way and dumps about a foot of much needed rain. A week straight of gloom and rain should keep these 90 degree temps in check.

I've got a good shot at long drive. The only posters that could beat me are Fields and Showkiller, but they better hit it well. Doc has 0 shot.

Governor

Chase hits a long ball, but you aren't longer than Killa, and Fields can fly both of you. Plus, to win a long drive you actually have to put it in the fairway - which means you'd lose to me as well.

You would win a club trading contest tho.

*** This post has been presented by ice cold Miler Lite in a can****

“It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere “is the best collaboration in the history of music and it’s non debatable.

That Burger King taco is the most unappetizing picture I've ever seen someone try to pass as evidence (twice now) that something was good.

Enjoying the old school GYERO braggadocio gentlemen, keep it up. I too can run faster, lift more, and jump higher than all of you. My credit score is higher and I got a "Too high to compute" on my ACT and had to retake it and miss some on purpose.

I'm sportin' a big ol' hog too.

Reactions: jameslee32
Anyone that wants a piece of a long drive contest I'll be at the Eli Aug 2-4th. Name the terms and bring your wallet.

*And Killa 100% cannot fly me. I can't speak for Fields, but I'd be willing to bet that he absolutely cannot fly where my ball finishes.

Would love a nice softball HR derby.

Those stupid rubber ball things 73 brought were BS.

It’s really simple.... Find a decent softball field, use real baseballs, wood bats, put them on a tee, swing 10 times, profit.

Reactions: drxman1
You aren't hitting it 300 on the regular, and I know damn well Fields can fly it that when he needs to unless he's lost a bunch in recent years, which I seriously doubt.

He & Killa will both be in town all weekend, along with ABH, for my Invitational...so I'll confirm. I never said Killa could fly you, but he's longer now, by a long shot, than he was in our younger years.

You suck ass Chase, SMDB.

Fields going to be at the Eli? Obviously, SK will be there, and I'm sure he'd be happy to participate in a mash off.

You guys can say whatever you want, but I'm ready and willing to let it fly.

Of course, as is normal in GYERO, all I stated was that Fields and SK are the only two on here that could beat me, and they'd have to hit it good, and I'm 100% certain that will soon turn into me saying they had no chance to hit it passed me.

I mean, my length has been *well* documented.

But I’d put money on Adam smoking Chase too.

Would be kinda fun to put a practice mat on the bow of my boat and unload with the driver.

Thanks Adrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT