ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two most memorable things about the second gyerolympics were Geese telling us an incredible story in the pool, and the red bikini.

Joke all you want but the old ladies doing aqua aerobics in the morning before the pool officially opens are meaner than hell. No joking matter as far as I’m concerned

2019 GYEROlympics

Event 1 - How fast can the lawn crew you pay mow 1 acre with bonus points awarded by Sloot for judging mowing stripes
Event 2 - Consecutive ‘true form’ openings and closings of big green egg lids
Event 3 - Free Throws (three consecutive makes by anyone means chick fil a for all)
Event 4 - Long Drive contest... but hitting into a net/simulator to maximize “this machine is full of shit” complaining
Event 5 - Football Throw will be a team of 2 event; best bubble screen executed
Event 6 - Most ridiculous Steak Order detail ... you must repeat it for a 2nd time verbatim or DQ
Event 7 - timed 1 mile run but you do it on your own prior to the event and give your time, honor system guys
Event 8 - bunting contest
Event 9 - Plank-Off
Event 10 - timed “points contest”... how many credit card reward points can you earn in 60 minutes

I’ve said for years that Bonz should’ve been disqualified for PED usage and as a result I would’ve won being the 1st runner up. But then again, home field advantage and all. The GYERO brass just didn’t have it in them to make the call since The Bonz Nation setup was indeed an awesome celebraish. Oh well.

I love this city, but it’s such a piece of shit sometimes. 7 inches today, with 15 more on the way. And water levels are already historically high due to record snowfall melting and coming downstream.

Thank god my house is in a high and dry area, but there’s flooding everywhere. I gave up trying to get home this morning and finally found a coffee shop to post up at. The first 3 I went to were closed/under water.

As a married man who is not in any way seeking divorce, I fully support PTI's quest to nail every single woman who will willingly hold still long enough to let him stick it in her.

Not sure why anyone makes fun of that, tbh. Now if he dies alone in a house with no one taking care of him, that might be sad. But weighing the equities, it maybe worth it.

Life just isn’t fair. This should be the next cause for the left.
My kindergarten teacher, Ms. Marsha, at the pink daycare in a Shively used to always tell us “life isn’t fair”. Harsh to say to a bunch of five year olds, but true.

The fact that you all remember all your stats from the GYEROlympics. [laughing] I think I finally got rid of all the gear/results sheets when we moved last year.

Reactions: buckethead1978
When I was three my grandfather told me we’re all dying from the moment we’re born and forty years here I am big timing you online with that cold hard fact

Reactions: Mashburned
Yup 1-10. 1-6 and then pretty sure I threw the ball off the backboard 4 times as hard as I could to finish off that blaze of glory.

Won closest to the pin though. 2nd in football throw accuracy, football punt, and HR Derby.

Damn that was a long time ago.
You might have come in 2nd in closest to pin but you certainly didn't win.

Tyler Herro:fire::fire::fire:

I hope he is not apart of the trade if in fact Westbrook lands in Miami. I’m a huge Westbrook fan, but he and Butler need a shooter of Herro’s ability to really be any threat even as a surprise 5/6 seed.

Herro is the summer league MVP.

Tyler Herro came here as a shooting guard with a broken shot, now he’s a star PG in the NBA! Can you believe it?

Last edited:
Remember when Wenyen Gabriel has that sweet slam in summer league?

One of the unforeseen consequences of divorce is the horniness of the step-brother having to live with the step-sister, apparently. By my estimation that category seems to be making up about 85% of new videos.

Some updates for all of you

Still sleep deprived? Yup
Baby still a shithead? Affirmative
Baby getting thrown out the window at night? Still on the table

Got one of those complimentary free training sessions at my gym, thought it might be nice to get some new exercises in to take advantage of my limited workout time. Was quite the experience having the 23 year old blonde tell me how horrible I looked and how out of shape I am. Thanks Justine, just what I needed!

Last edited:
Baby getting thrown out the window at night? Still on the table

Pretty sure my newborn is openly mocking me when he sleeps all day after being wide awake from 1-4 AM.

And when I say all day I mean all day except when his older sister is taking her nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT