ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I don't have one going? Lol. I invented the super secret side text.

Show some respect.

Also tony is the true sinner here, playing both sides. Despicable, imo.

No doubt Wodie is the OG of the “super secret extry gumby text chain where I have it confirmed with every living person on planet Earth that you’re dead wrong on this”.

Also, kudos to the cherries on top, “Trust Me” & “Tread Lightly. Final Warning”.

- My Twitter reaction to PTI’s assault on BBdk:

“he dead lol”

:joy:

- Every now and again on Facebook you’ll see Geese battling on some online newspaper comments section. Real treat.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Thanks a lot, anth.

"never again"

Geese been crushing the lake this summer. Proud of him. He gets it.

...and all the while still maintaining and buttoning up the yard. Gonna stain the 6' privacy fence next. Rustic cedar stain to go with all the white pines/hemlocks/Norway spruces should look dope AF.

Oh I forgot to mention that Booker still hasn't even invited me over to his pool yet. Too busy doing stupid track meets and hosting high ranking Japanese officials.

Last edited:
Been meaning to take Geese up on his generous offer of a fine rum and tour the botanical gardens. Where does the time go.

Crispy Taco from Burger King is surprisingly good.
D_DbOagXkAMBkua

D_DbOb9XkAEI4e3

D_DbObKWsAAn4BJ

Reactions: drxman1
Crispy Taco from Burger King is surprisingly good.
D_DbOagXkAMBkua

D_DbOb9XkAEI4e3

D_DbObKWsAAn4BJ

That looks disgusting. Not even sure where to start. A shitty looking shell, burnt beans, a tiny dollop of sour cream and only what i can assume is a few pieces of lettuce. Maybe if it was 1 in the morning but otherwise....nope

Pretty big upset that GYERO went green card route. All the money floating around here, thought mail order was way to go;
Young lady with limited English skills, means limited conversation, check
Choose from one of the submissive cultures around the world, check
Comes from country with favorable banking and extradition laws, check

Wife is now obsessed with UFO shows. Must say, the Bob Lazar/Area 51 on Netflix was pretty good. He did a podcast with Joe Rogan recently that was also interesting.

I mean, an astrophysicist from MIT hired out of school to work on nuclear weapons at Los Alamos. Then takes a job at Area 51 trying to reverse engineer alien spacecraft...the government erases all records of him and tries to kill him.

Seems legit.

Random Distractions:

- I don’t know what the future holds for humanity, but according to people who design prototype cars of the future, no one will be taller than 5’2 in 5 years. I mean, have you seen the headroom in those death traps?

- In my estimation, Kenny Loggins is the generic off-brand version of George Michaels. Their look and sound was similar. Matter of fact, GM may have ripped off Loggins?

- I’ve seen enough competitive cooking shows to know who is going to win before any dish is cooked. Hate to stereotype here, but it usually runs like this:
1. Unattractive lesbian
2. Semi-reserved gay male
3. African American from somewhere close to New Orleans
4. Woke hipster with tattoos.
5. Midwestern small town bistro owner

- Not to all religious here, but I have a Facebook friend that praises his HEAVILY father each morning and night. Cracks me up every time.

- Heat and Humidity. Enjoy it!

:victory:

Random Distractions:

- I don’t know what the future holds for humanity, but according to people who design prototype cars of the future, no one will be taller than 5’2 in 5 years. I mean, have you seen the headroom in those death traps?

I have a theory that GM will succeed no matter what because they design cars for the average American biggun. Jump in a 4Runner, then hop in a Chevy and tell me I’m wrong.

-No doubt UFO conspiracy theorists hold more credibility than their political counterparts. Being dead serious.

-Speaking of that, was really hoping we'd get a legit candidate across from Mitch. Several things I hate about politics but career politicians is near the top.

-We're at the point in life that a lengthy plane ride leaves my back in knots for several days. :( Need to schedule chiro + massage after the next one.

-Backdrops of the TDF are amazing. Rolling through the Alsace Region today so tons of WW landmarks.

-:sunglasses::fire:

-Tres leches is by far my favorite soggy dessert.

-If a chef doesn't have a side of pig diagram tat'd on one of their limbs I don't really trust their ability.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Why waste time when we can get all the information we need on a sensationalized internet meme?

Some of y’all are ridiculous.

SCH.

Reactions: cat_chaser
-Got chills last night during that "I Stand Up for _______" tribute to cancer survivors during the ASG, and Carlos Carrasco's teammates stood with him. No sport creates moments better than baseball does.

-Props to A. McGrath for saying "Good to have you" to Jake Tapper at the end of HIS interview of HER yesterday. I mean, there's a 90 percent chance that each of us would freeze up like that on national TV, but with as many interviews as she's done over the last three years, you'd think she would know that a simple "Thank you" is the go-to there.

-This Women's World Cup is simply never gonna end. They're gonna find a way to keep it in the news cycle somehow until the next one rolls around in 2023.

-I wish they'd show more classic games and behind-the-scenes stuff, but August is one month that the SEC Network absolutely nails. Between those roundtable preview shows and those "SEC Inside" specials on team two-a-days, their programming makes the month nearly bearable, sports-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT