ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Most surprising thing in that video is not the dudes punching females in the face... it's that Disney allowed to go on for so long. That place seems like it's would have a swat team pop out and pulled into a inconspicuous trap door within 30 seconds.

-I don't think you need another big but I do worry about foul trouble. Both our bigs are foul prone AF.

-Finally feeling normal after Bean Vegas Trip. I love that city.

-You'd think the Dems would've learned by now... serving up a candidate that got handled easily by Barr doesn't have a prayer against Mitch. But keep parading your Hollywood celebs that have nothing in common with people in Kentucky and a candidate that isn't from here. Oh well.

-Watched American Animals on the flight out. Pretty good. Wonder how much embellishing for entertainment was involved, but what a group of dumbasses.

Reactions: drxman1
I guess they got tired of fighting in McDonald's, so they moved it to Disney.

Given the mass of humanity, the number of clashing cultures and creeds, it's amazing Disney doesn't have more violence. My wife, my at the time 5-year old daughter, and my Mom (who I've never seen in any type of altercation even verbal) was accosted by a drunk woman in Epcot who accused them of cutting in front of her and her daughter waiting for a Sleeping Beauty character meet. But she was just American white trash.

It’s been less than a year since she said when she found out Trump won it was the same feeling she had on 9/11.

Does she honestly think Mitch isn’t going to jump all over that?

So she's apparently running as a Pro-Trump democrat? Huh? For f*ck sake.
It's how a bunch of Dem Reps got elected in the 2018 mid-term in toss up districts. Not necessarily pro-Trump but not anti-Trump. They've gone on to vote against Trump on most everything. This ploy won't work for her.

Last edited:
So she's apparently running as a Pro-Trump democrat? Huh? For f*ck sake.
That's what I said. On the other hand, how else would you win here?

Gonna be kind of hard to make that work when the guy she's saying she'll support better than Mitch comes here or even tweets and says "She's a dirty smelly liberal who's got a butt for a face, I wouldn't do her, I can tell you that! I want you all to go vote for Mitch."

Well on the bright side, it’s gonna be 93 and sunny this coming weekend.

Enjoy the heat you bunch of ‘ist’s.

Need a marina for houseboat / pontoon rental on Dale Hollow. Eagle Cove / Wolf Creek, or other ? All things factored in.

I mean, Matt would wipe the floor with Amy in a debate...the only thing she’s really got going for her is military service and being a female.

Maybe he could try the transgender route, but I don’t think Ky is really the place for that right now. Would be interesting, just saying.

I mean can we get a summary? Some highlights? Use pseudonyms to protect people's careers if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT