ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- I mean- does this mean she was attractive or what are you saying here? Sorry- confused by the back of the lower thighs pic.

- My question for so many these days is - why do you GAF?

Why do you GAF about some chick you didn’t know about until a few weeks ago who plays a sport you don’t care about going to the White House? I don’t even pay attention to UK champions doing this. Like I cannot even recall if we went in 2012 or not.

smh at this day and age. Relax.

- We’re now in the dog days of summer. Hang tight- what 8 weeks until sweet sweet September.

Female soccer players are WILLLLDDDD. The UK team would show up at basketball games absolutely hammered and would hoot and holler like a bunch of damn cats in heat. So it’s no surprise to me the US team is acting like little wild sloots over there. It’s in their blood.

I saw a Roy Wood Jr tweet the other day that basically said why can’t these teams just over to Obama’s house for a BBQ or something after they win a championship. [laughing]

He’s been pretty good on Comedy Central, but I’ll always remember him for his best work as Leo Dev(b)lin from Deb(v)lin Autobody!

The 1991 USWNT visited HW Bush. The 1999 team visited Clinton. The 2003 team visited Obama.

Some of you twerps will make this a political thing, but it’s not. Our president behaves like an asshole. Or like he’s posting on GYERO (same thing). That’s why they aren’t going.

Might as well just scrap the entire charade, imo.

There are plenty of fine looking hunnies on that soccer team with normal colored hair. I would imagine more than a few are going to put on something nice to go see Donald and Melania.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Some of you twerps will make this a political thing, but it’s not.

It most certainly is. Insert "X Liberal POTUS" and they are there yesterday, especially the head LBTQADCFG feminist. Given that Trump is outspoken against those who are outspoken against the symbols this country has adopted, and the current anything goes warped culture, he is the target. His demeanor doesn't help, but he is defending the country against the BS you endorse. You can believe otherwise, but you would be wrong.

goodfellas-copter.jpg
Someone Photoshop a UNC hat on this for me.

....and if any of the other 25 Republicans who ran for the nomination would have been elected, this wouldn't be an issue. Generally speaking, they all behave like reasonable human beings. At most, you may have had 1-2 holdouts, which is the norm. Every other president (Republican and Democrat alike) has handled these minor protests with dignity and class. This guy just happens to be an asshole, a character trait that predates his presidency, his candidacy, or even his membership to the Republican party. He's just an asshole, so quit being surprised when people hate him.

Rapinoe stated she wouldn't visit because he has marginalized the LGBT community. Meanwhile, in the real world, Trump has done nothing of the sort. No examples can be given if she were asked. All this is being done to get her name out there for her post soccer career.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Speaking of marginalized, congrats on earning an income nowadays. Those 8 years of democratic leadership didn't treat you too well. Yay, America!

Speaking of marginalized, congrats on earning an income nowadays. Those 8 years of democratic leadership didn't treat you too well. Yay, America!
They did. But democratic leadership had nothing to do with it. If we'd have had a good recovery from the recession......

I wonder if this Jeffrey Epstein dbag is going to get away with rapings kids, again, or if he’ll bring down some pretty powerful people.

Pretty sure both Bill and Donald enjoyed his “company” on many occasions.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with,” the president said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

-The Donald

....and if any of the other 25 Republicans who ran for the nomination would have been elected, this wouldn't be an issue. Generally speaking, they all behave like reasonable human beings. At most, you may have had 1-2 holdouts, which is the norm. Every other president (Republican and Democrat alike) has handled these minor protests with dignity and class. This guy just happens to be an asshole, a character trait that predates his presidency, his candidacy, or even his membership to the Republican party. He's just an asshole, so quit being surprised when people hate him.
Actually a really good post.

I read it when good stuff pops up. That’s a great site for runners, and for those who hate it.

Feel awful for that guy, cheating aside.

Dude jumped off a bridge into the LA River (concrete). Don't think that would be at the top of my list on ways to go. Especially if you survived for a few minutes. :(

I haven’t seen anything on it other than what’s been posted here. And based on that, I can see no conceivable context in which GD AC could be considered anything “ist” unless it’s coolest. IF whoever said that is serious, they are the exact reason social media has become a legitimate problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT