ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
shooting them off every day for the next month.

I'm absolutely for fireworks on July 3rd and 4th (with a little leeway given when the 4th falls in the middle of the week) and absolutely against living in Baghdad for an effing month.

If dogs have to get anxiety for a few days every year, tough shit dogs. You've otherwise got a pretty sweet deal having your every need catered to by humans.

Sorry I’m on any side against fireworks. They’re awful and the trash will be shooting them off every day for the next month.
Understood. But you’d think the numbnuts I’m talking about don’t realize this happens every year. No shit it’s happening on your street, Sheila.

But I’m probably just being bitchy about working today.

Newport looked and sounded like World War III last night.

Also, yesterday afternoon there was a large man without a shirt walking around the Bellevue Kroger with a full size American flag on a staff. I didn’t blame the employees for looking the other way and allowing him to peacefully exit the premises on his own terms after he purchased his case of Bud Light and some Fritos.

Am I the only one working today? :weary:

I'm pretty much here 24/7 anymore. Getting old.

* The wife and kids are going to Kings Island today. I think I'm happier at work. Its gonna be a steamy shit show.

They'll probably just hang at the water park, but still. No thanks.

* Toy Story 4 yesterday. Pretty good. Animation is getting silly with how good it is these days.

* Got an InstantPot for Father's Day and have been making all kinds of goofy shit. I dig it.

Egg bites for the win.

* 22 hit me really hard. Saw nearly everyone of his HS games cuz my nephew was on the team.

Like many others, my favorite UK player ever. Sad, sad story.

* Drank some beer and watched the Loveland fireworks from my neighbor's backyard. He did all the cooking. I'll take it.

* Digging the women's World Cup. I was a little surprised by the amount of heat on England's squad. I mean, I remember the Spice Girls and all, but I don't usually think of hot, athletic Englishwomen.

* The Reds' starting pitching has been phenomenal. You knew the hitters would eventually end up doing what the back of their baseball cards say they do. Well, everyone except UKOHeel knew that.

They could make the playoffs, but it is still a longshot due to the number of teams in contention. But the 2nd half schedule has to be easier, right?

I mean, it seems like they are playing the Cubs or Brewers every week. And have they made 17 west coast trips already?

* Burgers on the grill, corn on the cob, spanish rice and honeydew (kids love it) on the menu for tonight.

Daddy is going to down a few Old Fashioneds, Mommy has some sort of Mike's Hard Watermelon Lemonade on ice and the kids should be worn out from the water park. Looks like ol' Wildcat Willy is in for a long, satisfying night of... Stranger Things binge watching.

* Happy 5th of July, GYERO. Enjoy your lakes, boats, families, dogs, cats, domestos, collides, well manicured lawns, koi ponds, luxury cars, luxury shoes and boiled steaks. THIS is why we do this.

For those sad sacks like me who are currently in the office... have patience and know how much better that first drink, first bite and first kiss are going to taste.

Get out your lawn chairs, light your wicks and crush this weekend, my peeps. WE DESERVE IT.

I'm pretty much here 24/7 anymore. Getting old.

* The wife and kids are going to Kings Island today. I think I'm happier at work. Its gonna be a steamy shit show.

They'll probably just hang at the water park, but still. No thanks.

* Toy Story 4 yesterday. Pretty good. Animation is getting silly with how good it is these days.

* Got an InstantPot for Father's Day and have been making all kinds of goofy shit. I dig it.

Egg bites for the win.

* 22 hit me really hard. Saw nearly everyone of his HS games cuz my nephew was on the team.

Like many others, my favorite UK player ever. Sad, sad story.

* Drank some beer and watched the Loveland fireworks from my neighbor's backyard. He did all the cooking. I'll take it.

* Digging the women's World Cup. I was a little surprised by the amount of heat on England's squad. I mean, I remember the Spice Girls and all, but I don't usually think of hot, athletic Englishwomen.

* The Reds' starting pitching has been phenomenal. You knew the hitters would eventually end up doing what the back of their baseball cards say they do. Well, everyone except UKOHeel knew that.

They could make the playoffs, but it is still a longshot due to the number of teams in contention. But the 2nd half schedule has to be easier, right?

I mean, it seems like they are playing the Cubs or Brewers every week. And have they made 17 west coast trips already?

* Burgers on the grill, corn on the cob, spanish rice and honeydew (kids love it) on the menu for tonight.

Daddy is going to down a few Old Fashioneds, Mommy has some sort of Mike's Hard Watermelon Lemonade on ice and the kids should be worn out from the water park. Looks like ol' Wildcat Willy is in for a long, satisfying night of... Stranger Things binge watching.

* Happy 5th of July, GYERO. Enjoy your lakes, boats, families, dogs, cats, domestos, collides, well manicured lawns, koi ponds, luxury cars, luxury shoes and boiled steaks. THIS is why we do this.

For those sad sacks like me who are currently in the office... have patience and know how much better that first drink, first bite and first kiss are going to taste.

Get out your lawn chairs, light your wicks and crush this weekend, my peeps. WE DESERVE IT.

Heading your way tonight for a friend’s birthday. Hitting The Birch and Little Miami Brewing? I don’t get to the tony east side very often- do I need to cut off my rat tail?

I’m at work but mostly just tweaking my 7u baseball lineup for this weekend. Woodford County Summer Slam and State tournament this weekend. Stay tuned

Baseball, pool, alcohol, cookout, fireworks. Not a panzer in sight. The perfect Fourth of July imo

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
You guys are some whiny old bitches about fireworks. Spit out your Werther’s and enjoy the show.

Well to be fair, you are exactly the kind of redneck we’re mocking. I live near a metropolitan area. I expect a little more class than GD Ohio County.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Rural 4th of July and City 4th of July are nothing alike. In Russell County nearly everyone went to the fireworks in town and if people did shoot off their own it was one person in the subdivision or out in the country.

Last night I had about 5 different houses just on our street shooting off full shows making it sound like a war zone.

Actual tweet from a local news hound Joe Immel last night "Man calls police complaining about neighbors lighting fireworks and they are falling into his pool. If the police do not arrive in 10 minutes, he is going to spray them with water." Uh, it is 90 touching degrees and humid as hell outside. Pretty sure he would be doing them a favor spraying them with water. Maybe he was talking about spraying the fireworks. Can only hope he ruined a massive amount of fireworks and a brawl broke out.

-As an "acting manager" I told everyone to go home and enjoy their weekend.

-Ludlow Yacht Club is great for people watching...I saw a woman in her 50's wearing assless chaps with a thong - both spectacular and gross.

-Meal prepping sucks, especially if the other wants to eat healthy.

-Drank a 40 on the Purple People Bridge for fireworks, apparently the lass doesn't like a good cold Steel Reserve, but she asked for it.

-How many true patriots listened to "I am a Real American" last night?

-Football Cayts go 8-4 this year.

If Garth had dropped more "Not Counting You" and "Much Too Young" he'd be in the rotation consistently. Probably also not be a soulless weirdo but who knows

-Drank a few Zimas, smoked a little shitty weed, sniffed nail polish, and caffeine pills one random summer Saturday night as a high school sophomore. Wound up putting Sun-In on my hair and going to church picnics. Spent all night paranoid and then woke up with a stupid hair color.

-I don’t understand setting your money on fire which is the definition of fireworks.

-Lorenzon passing is sad.

Reactions: sligocat92
* Snorting >>>> smoking, imo.

* Awesome, personal piece by ESPN's Tommy Tomlinson...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...how-jared-lorenzen-inspired-many-including-me

* For anyone who struggles with their weight and is scared/ashamed/lost on how to change, read this:

https://www.runnersworld.com/runner...yCFoBAuHzXtk2VQQrM2lunAhgVGQC8CJakALxAMrOGFLE

Hit up my boy on facebook and ask for the secret group invite. Just a bunch of former (and current) fat boys who have built an awesome, worldwide community around getting and staying healthy. I know a bunch of these guys personally, and the life changes they have made are absolutely amazing. Most importantly, they keep it super f'ing real. Vanity and pretentiousness just doesn't exist with that crew.

* It's amazing how the most basic, ordinary, non news worthy stories capture the imagination of the general public. We could start World War 3 with the entire Middle East and it would get less enthusiastic debate then the Betsy Ross flag/Nike/Kaepernick nonsense. Get a grip, people.

* Per ESPN.com, the Lakers were looking at both Monta Ellis and Amar'e Stoudamire in the event they land Kawhi Leonard and need some veterans to sign at the minimum. :joy:

(although it sounds like those two want to be Lakers more than vice versa, and i'm not sure it will even matter who they fill out their roster with if they add leonard)

I feel like the over-the-top patriotic dbag wearing the ridiculous USA themed speedo-shooting fireworks from their butthole while lifting weights on a boat and smoking 3 cigars thing has jumped the shark. It was funny for a couple minutes in 2013 but let’s move on. Also I kneel for the anthem

I feel like the over-the-top patriotic dbag wearing the ridiculous USA themed speedo-shooting fireworks from their butthole while lifting weights on a boat and smoking 3 cigars thing has jumped the shark. It was funny for a couple minutes in 2013 but let’s move on. Also I kneel for the anthem

‘Murica?

Funny, I actually saw this exact scene artistically represented with our Commander In Chief triumphantly riding atop said vessel all over social media. Can’t think of any more definitive proof of ones love of country.

The only thing that surprised me about Buckets post is that he quit sniffing nail polish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT