ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Travis is a dumbass, and so are you.

The NBA did not *ban* the term “owner.” Read or listen to all of Silvers comments on the subject. In fact, he pointed out its still used in media guides and argued the terms merits as it relates to Michael Jordan.

Even “moving away from” the use is silly and ridiculous, but they absolutely 100% did not BAN the term.

To that end, yes, you have been triggered. Fake news. :100points::100points:

You wanna argue grammar semantics, fine. The entire thing is absolutely not fake news - it's an actual issue being addressed -- and absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
You wanna argue grammar semantics, fine. The entire thing is absolutely not fake news - it's an actual issue being addressed -- and absolutely ridiculous.

Congrats on being triggered by the Fake News Media, the Enemy Of The People.

Because the NBA absolutely, 100% did *not* ban that word, and it’s completely ignorant to think otherwise.

giphy.gif

Working in the high powered world of whatever you do has left you immune to the soup of wimps the rest of us drown in on the daily.

I sit next to a 28 year old with a Masters degree that legitimately threw a trigger warning when my boss posited that Trump would get re-elected. And my boss hates Trump and was lamenting it. It wasn’t like he was sticking it to the guy.

He said, “You’re triggering me. You’re triggering me. For real.” And covered his ears.

Let’s put the Christ back in Christmas y’all

Guy 1: stay in your lane bro
Guy 2: I’m in my lane you stay in yours
1: I’m in my lane bro, but I’m looking over into your lane
2: Then you’re swerving in mine stay in yours bro
Guy 3: Hey you guys stay in your own lanes
1: Hey I’m staying in my lane bro, he’s leaving his
2: Actually we’re talking about my lane bro

Clay Travis is a dumbass, and so are you.

The NBA did not *ban* the term “owner.” Read or listen to all of Silvers comments on the subject. In fact, he pointed out its still used in media guides and argued the terms merits as it relates to Michael Jordan.

Even “moving away from” the use is silly and ridiculous, but they absolutely 100% did not BAN the term.

To that end, yes, you have been triggered. Fake news. :100points::100points:

That is simply semantics from Silver. He is a dumbass, and so are you.

I have an electric “Sun Joe” pressure washer that showed up on Kinja Deals for $120. It’s fine for a weekend lark, but now I have to finish my fence.

Partial Pressure Washes Will Haunt.

Adam Silver is a clown.

Say what you want about David Stern but the inmates didn't run the asylum then.

Not sure what the answer is but the NBA is never going to only have teams in markets that players want to party in.

Reactions: wcc31
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT