ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran into Heshimu Evans the other day and he told me that he will always hold the Wildcats in his heart and that he gets a kick out of only two things in life: (1) banging European women and (2) whenever Ritchie gets poetic.

Reactions: Mashburned
I mean he looks like one too.

9250688.jpg

*trying to formulate joke about Detroit to Lexington drug pipeline helping recruiting in Michigan that isn't racist*

This one might take a while, gang

- First off, it’s not the kid’s fault. Blackshear has every right to take his time to make HIS life-altering decision. That said, the rumor mill has been a joke:

1. It’s either Florida or A&M.
2. He’s definitely staying in the draft so don’t even worry about it.
3. Florida lock.
4. Watch out for Arkansas!
5. It’s always been Kentucky.
6. Actually, Tennessee is the favorite here with UK or A&M the others with a shot.
7. Either Tennessee or back to Virginia Tech.
8. Umm, don’t count out Florida!
9. Actually, it’s Kentucky, Arkansas or Tennessee.
10. ???

- Weeks away from me being done with summer and longing for fall. Can’t wait! My August is busier than hell so should fly by.

- That said, been happy thus far with summer weather. Heat has been down.

- Always amused me how some of my buddies would plan their entire day around soaking a dip.

- That chick in Nelly’s “Hot in Here” video just did it for me.

- Louisville still hitting Captain’s Quarters on summer Sundays?

- How’s Wodie Sloot doing?

- My dream for GYERO is for G, Joey and Ben to take over for us and keep it going in about 15 years.

^How great was it when the teacher randomly rolled in that A/V cart and popped a Carmen San Diego or some other nonsense "educational" show? Looking back, and maybe Bucket can confirm, I'm assuming the teachers were just hungover and mailing it in?

-Does any song generate more emotion than "Cat's in the Cradle"?(Not Ugly Kid Joe version).

-Much less worried about Blackshear than Rich's health.

-One of my favorite movie scenes: -> And that’s it and that’s the only thing I need, is this. I don’t need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that’s all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that’s all I need.

-
With Jones back my lunchtime routine is back to normal. Maybe stick with some long weekends or just do the show on the road. Really just 1 hour would be fine, I rarely listen to the 2nd hour. K, thanks

-WCC, summer is 3 days old and we've yet to have a real run of summer weather. GGP. Not just saying that facetiously either, literally -> GGP.

-Tickets booked for Lion King. LFG!!

-Goalrilla will be in place in just over a week.

-Need some opinions on pressure washers. Are electric ones junk? Powerful enough to clean a driveway? Gas is just too big and seems like a hassle. That ginkgo tree is beautiful, and the centerpiece of the yard, but the berries are a real pain in the f*cking ass.

Congrats to the UK football team on landing Ed Sheeran. Should be a hit with the young coeds.

The red hot Reds are in last place again....:eyes:

We've had our Ryobi electric one for 5-6 years - it's absolutely fine for small residential stuff, we use it all the time.

-Yeah, between the weather, Blackshear, and his home life -- I'm not sure Richie is going to make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
-Gas and it's not even close, unless "absolutely fine" is good enough I guess.

-Depends on the emotion, bub. Nat King Cole pretty much destroys me when thinking of my wife. if I want to get emotional about my parents, Cats in the Cradle isn't really relevant for me. "Living Years" will stop me in my tracks, though.

*trying to formulate joke about Detroit to Lexington drug pipeline helping recruiting in Michigan that isn't racist*

This one might take a while, gang

I think I’m Big Meech, Larry Hoover
Whippin work, head recruiter

Blackshear would be on campus right now practicing with his team if we sent Big Dog after him.

I assume anth has a spacious driveway, but even a small poor driveway would be a pain with an electric pressure washer.

Anth is delaying the inevitable with that basketball goal. Where you live, bub, marcus go ahead and invest in a lacrosse stick, soccer goal, and/or baseball gear. You'll need it.

Reactions: UKraziest
Anth is delaying the inevitable with that basketball goal. Where you live, bub, marcus go ahead and invest in a lacrosse stick, soccer goal, and/or baseball gear. You'll need it.
Hold on, we have a pressure washer debate to settle first.

Obviously, I'm taking SAE and Mash's word over BBdk in any handy man related conversation but I was hoping someone would convince me an electric would be the right call.

Yeah, if it's primarily for doing a full driveway, electric won't cut it - I missed that part. Ours is used for Porch, Sidewalk, & Golf Cart primarily - and it works great. Her dad has a Gas one that we've used for bigger projects, it's obviously far superior.

The correct answer for a Schembari is to pay someone to professionally pressure wash your driveway w/ a commercial grade one, and then maybe get an electric for small touch up stuff - they come in handy more than you'd think.

Hold on, we have a pressure washer debate to settle first.

Obviously, I'm taking SAE and Mash's word over BBdk in any handy man related conversation but I was hoping someone would convince me an electric would be the right call.

In this rare instance, BBdK is absolutely correct. Hire the hard stuff done with a gas powered one and buy a cheap electric one for small tasks.

That's the GYEROman way, for metrosexuals.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Gas with a Honda motor

On hour 17 with 60 miles left until back home from Naples. We had cheap ass Allegiant tickets booked until we adopted the puppy at the beginning of June. Traveling with an infant was easier than with a 10 week old pup. The kids flew and the wife and I drove.

I bought a big ass goalrilla few years back. With two daughters it was more a vanity purchase than really useful. It’s awesome though.

Yeah, if it's primarily for doing a full driveway, electric won't cut it - I missed that part. Ours is used for Porch, Sidewalk, & Golf Cart primarily - and it works great. Her dad has a Gas one that we've used for bigger projects, it's obviously far superior.

The correct answer for a Schembari is to pay someone to professionally pressure wash your driveway w/ a commercial grade one, and then maybe get an electric for small touch up stuff.
There we go.

Won't be a full drive but basically gate back. Those berries leave a nasty brown stain that I imagine is going to be a pain in the ass when they actually start to fall en masse.

That's why Melbourne Mills, Jr. is a saint. In his commercial he whipped a dinosaur's ass and he did it just to get rich and go to federal prison like a good American and not some drug slinging freak.

FYI, good ol' Melbourne never went to prison. He was acquitted because the jury thought he was too drunk to be a part of the conspiracy. Lots of testimony about meeting clients at 10:00 AM in his bathrobe with a double in one hand and a cigar in the other.

Sounds like a hell of a gig, honestly.

I’ve seen the Melbourne Mills defense attempted by lesser folks and it still amazes me that it worked in that case. I don’t think you can overstate how drunk he must have been.

Would have been a main character in my unreleased “next” season of Justified.

FYI, good ol' Melbourne never went to prison. He was acquitted because the jury thought he was too drunk to be a part of the conspiracy. Lots of testimony about meeting clients at 10:00 AM in his bathrobe with a double in one hand and a cigar in the other.

Sounds like a hell of a gig, honestly.

They should teach a class on him, Lester Burns, and Gatewood at UK Law. That would be actually useful and interesting. It should start with "you absolutely should not do these things but it is absolutely possible!"

Reactions: Midway Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT