ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to be around Facebook the first time a kid rounding third gets sent home when he shouldn't have by a half marg'd up brax. The criticism will be out of this world. Keep it between the lines out there, man.

"Keep It Between The Lines" was a great 90's country song by one of the most under rated singers. Ricky Van Shelton was the shit. Stained wife beater and all.

Rabbit Hole sells out to the French. Never had it, really never heard a good thing about it, but count it as another cone along for a quick buck as some idiot here thinks I’m shooting to do the same.

Sucks that anyone ever supported that brand.

You wouldn’t sell immediately if someone came for Down Home Bourbon?

Honestly, probably not. I’m genuinely wanting this to work, to not work for people anymore.

TMI:

Down Home for me is what we called where my granny was by Ky Lake, Eddyville, Grand Rivers area since I was 3 years old.

My “Nana”, my step fathers mother, passed a few months back and Owned a farm for years that rendered corn/soy on an every other year basis.

I am currently trying to negotiate to use the corn, but she had the farm included in the estate so it’s a pain in the ass dealing with greedy ass family members. Especially when one showed up to the visitation piss drunk that I had to kick out.

So I do have a lot to gain financially if I can work this and be successful long term, and I have a lot that I don’t want to sell.

Probably won’t be repeating all that too many times unless asked.

Probably should not have shared it here, but what the hell I’ve never made a habit of holding back before.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Went to HD this morning and came back to a blocked road. Some POS literally ran over 2 ladies on bikes and took off. Both died. Still haven't found him.

Justin Rose is apparently a nice guy off the course, but I f*cking despise the guy. I will NEVER not hate him for his Ryder Cup demeanor. Putts of any length, even 1 footers, he points to the crowd and mean mugs. I’d love someone to drive a Beetle out on the course and run him over, or just walk over to him and stab him.

Justin Rose is apparently a nice guy off the course, but I f*cking despise the guy. I will NEVER not hate him for his Ryder Cup demeanor. Putts of any length, even 1 footers, he points to the crowd and mean mugs. I’d love someone to drive a Beetle out on the course and run him over, or just walk over to him and stab him.

Best hyperbolist in GYERO.

zf29h4d493x11.gif

Not all trainwreck franchises with trust fund baby owners are created equally.

One good season since Y2K and it's too late to about face and pick another team.

At least the Blues won.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Good time to remind people:

If you are going to have a finished basement, make sure you have the endorsement for sump pump failure/drain backup. Then make sure you have enough coverage since it is limited. KFB is $70 a year for 10K but more and more basements are needing 25K or more. Also find out if your personal content is covered in those dollars because some carriers exclude your stuff.

Don’t have to worry about basement flooding since I don’t have one.

What rider can I add that covers an entire city under water? That’s $70/year also?

Went to Leadville, Colorado this weekend for the marathon. Had to take a WD because of intense stomach and back pain. Turns out I’ve got kidney stones. So, if you’ve ever wished ill will upon me, today is your day to gloat.

Did you take their heroin?

"USA! USA! USA!"
"Go back to England"

Knocks it stiff on #1.......and then folds like a cheap suit.

Last edited:
Wilson has a 10 ton erection right now hoping Woodland wins. He may the only US Open winner in history to get his clubs from Academy Sports.

How many guys in the last 25 years have had a niblick in their bag when they won? Most guys have abandoned Old Tom Morris’ clubs.

Wilson’s club are complete trash, and have been for years. You know this or you’d have played with one piece of their equipment after age 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT