ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my first split the check dinner in NYC I learned.......run it the fvck up and get your money's worth. Somebody is going to if you don't.

I mean, I was a little disappointed he didn’t throw any game at the two Monster chicks while we were waiting for Uber...mercy. :fire:

Those girls couldn’t have been older than 19. Only pre-J DocBoat would throw any game at them.

Reactions: drxman1
Sorry bro- was trimming a tree and weeding. I miss my Sundays of being a do-nothing, sulking, hungover caveman all day.

-all good. Weeding is important.

-RE: check splitting.

-At Boats bachelor dinner at Tony's...Harris/Huber threw me some cash cause they knew I didn't drink. Anth offered...but i eat his food 4-5 days every fall, so i refused. Boat didnt have to pay cause it was his night. The rest of those guys are assholes and I will never forget this transgression.

-when it's couples or a calm night...idgaf, it all works out over time.

87e4ffe8ebe460ecbc9e112b211227a1.jpg

#tapas
Been thinking about this picture a lot to be honest

One of these days, and it may be years from now, I’ll get into an Uber without asking the driver “so you been busy tonight?”

Went to Detroit to host some customers for the Grand Prix and took about 6 Ubers and asked that question every time. ::OHWELL::

I mean Detroit is shit but they are trying to revitalize parts of it. There were a few old fire stations that had be converted into bars/resuarants and boutique hotels. Joe Maur's is quality seafood steak joint overlooking Canada on the Detroit River.

Plus the car my company sponsors won Saturday so we got to hit up the winners circle like we owned the place.

Well it’s in Detroit so I’d say for probably $480 you could quite literally own the place

-wcc backed out on lunch...so i went to a reds game. By myself. Twas glorious in spite of the loss. I love my fam/friends but being able to do what i want in my own timeframe was a pleasure.

-love a hot mett w/kraut and mustard.

-newport pizza is good.
Strongs is better.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
You go to Hoots and order 3 wings at a time? Order shots of Coca-Cola at McDonald’s? Take the small plate at the CiCi’s buffet??

Loser.

Reactions: Col. Angus
You know, after his recent two week trip to Portugal and Spain, with his new live in girlfriend, I’d think pti would understand tapas.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Shorts:

- Asheville recs? Serious replies only.

- Wife got mad at me Sunday for sending a picture to her father where her arm “looked fat” (he texted asking what we were up to). smh

- So Haney got suspended although he correctly predicted the winner - a Korean Lee? :joy: Country is going insane.

- In dire need of a good series to watch.

- Most Physically Gifted Calipari Players:

1. Cousins
2. Murray
3. Wall
4. Monk
5. Randle

- Those Ole Miss baseball baby blues :fire:

- Not trying to start any shit but ...

Hold your horses

>>>

Pump the breaks

Again- not trying to start anything.

- If this morning occurred a month from now, my mind would have been wandering to sweet autumn.

- Speaking of Autumn, Hallie Berry was at her all-time hottest playing Autumn in The Program.

- Speaking of Hallie, great female name.

- Speaking of “Name,” it’s my second favorite Goo Goo Dolls song after “Better Days.”

- Football recruiting is sooooo stupid. How do people follow it?

- Hold up- I thought we were joking about buying the Silverdome?

No AD on the most physically gifted Cal team?

The only Asheville must do is probably the Sierra Nevada brewery. A little bit outside of town on a big farm. It's legitimately unreal how nice the grounds and buildings are. They usually have some live music in the amphitheater too. Don't recommend driving to Greenville SC to hit up a titty bar at 10PM on a Monday. I mean, I shouldn't say I don't recommend it.

Reactions: wcc31
* The Silverdome hype was just a shameless ploy by BBdK to write another loan and collect a tidy commission. One more 3-year ARM on the books that month and he'd have won the BMW lease for a year, not to mention have officially been the Big Man at the Office. Probably could have waxed one of his processors, or the hot wholesale rep from Ameriquest. Ah, the halcyon days of the mortgage refi boom.

* Co-habitating question......

what's the most strategic, politically correct way to explain to the lass that most of her items are shit, and need to be thrown in the garbage to quit taking up limited space in the home?

* Top 5 gas station candy selections.....

1> reese cup eggs
2> sour skittles
3> jumbo sized twix
4> air heads
5> snickers ice cream bar

* See ya later, James Holzhauer.

#spoileralert

* Fantastic Louisiana government at work, just in the past week....

- soundly rejected (16-4) a bill that would have allowed sports gambling
- bill that would have made 16 the minimum age to marry was overwhelmingly defeated
- medical marijuana, legalized 4 years ago, is still unavailable in the state (bureaucratic nonsense)

These f'ing people ruin everything.

* TNT KaTropa.

No AD on the most physically gifted Cal team?

The only Asheville must do is probably the Sierra Nevada brewery. A little bit outside of town on a big farm. It's legitimately unreal how nice the grounds and buildings are. They usually have some live music in the amphitheater too. Don't recommend driving to Greenville SC to hit up a titty bar at 10PM on a Monday. I mean, I shouldn't say I don't recommend it.

Jesus Christ. Obviously #1. I’m an idiot.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT