ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
8e3ad062-85c5-11e9-a9bc-e8ed9093c066_image_hires_143357.jpg

Perhaps the best thing about that big fat guy winning is that he wasnt even originally on the card. He was a substitute boxer replacing another guy who failed 3 drug tests.

* Turnpike Troubadours broke up over the weekend, and canceled the remainder of their tour. It's been a poorly kept secret for years that Evan Felker, the insanely talented frontman, is a raging alcoholic. Here's some great proof...

Just sad. I tell most people that they probably won't enjoy my kind of music (Bingham/Isbell/Sturgill/etc), but the Troubadours are as good as it gets, and as generally likeable as anything I listen to. Widely appealing across lots of genres and tastes. Just :pray::pray::pray: this isn't the end.

Sucks but they’ve been cancelling shows over the last 2 years for a variety of “reasons” (including Beaver Dam last Labor Day weekend). Hope they can get it straightened out.

I really miss having a high metabolism. I still badly crave all the shit that I used to eat without consequence.

- Me, while eating the first of what will be at least 3 salads this week.

^thats the real issue. I dont mind the occasional night out with a group at a small/shared-plates type of place. Can be just fine and you probably try something you wouldnt normally get... the issue is the portions leave a lot to be desired.

Last time I went to that tapas place you all went I got sick and couldn’t eat solid food for two days

Ended up paying $170 for basically two empanadas, some rice, one shrimp, cheese and crackers and two Pacificos. Granted, this doesn’t include the vegetarian bullshit my wife ordered.

But shit, Marcus go to Ruby’s.

Never again.
Should've spoke up when the bill came. I would've told the green waiter to go back there and break it up.

I was stoofed and hammered.

Should've spoke up when the bill came. I would've told the green waiter to go back there and break it up.

I was stoofed and hammered.

Just the nature of tapas. Not my first experience, but will do my best to make it my last.

Would have been smart to separate the checks before anything gets ordered...imo. But I thought maybe you guys had said something at the other end.

Sorry bro- was trimming a tree and weeding. I miss my Sundays of being a do-nothing, sulking, hungover caveman all day.

Gained a pound in May, which is a minor miracle considering booze, vacation, derby weekend, etc... Exercise streak continues. Summer is harder than winter.

It is worth mentioning that of all the weekends this summer, Anth picked pride week in Cincinnati.

Was a little disappointed that Willy left the Oakleys and cargo shorts at home. But he did look like all the other lesbians at the stadium, so I guess he knew what was up.

The rainbows don’t bother me, the only thing that was somewhat offensive is how much they’re pushing that New Riff swill up there.

I prefer my bourbon not taste like chemicals.

Yes, I picked that weekend b/c it was pride weekend and I'm gay. There ya go, hilarious. Actually, as wcc said, IDGAF if someone is gay so I wouldn't have noticed if you weren't making corny jokes the entire time.

New Riff is trash. Said it months ago. Has a very distinct chemically flavor that hits you right away. That guy is legit though, I have hopes when he gets his own stuff out there it'll be good.

Reactions: wcc31
Yes, I picked that weekend b/c it was pride weekend and I'm gay. There ya go, hilarious. Actually, as wcc said, IDGAF if someone is gay so I wouldn't have noticed if you weren't making corny jokes the entire time.

New Riff is trash. Said it months ago. Has a very distinct chemically flavor that hits you right away. That guy is legit though, I have hopes when he gets his own stuff out there it'll be good.

Is his own stuff.

Reactions: krazykats
OKI was MGP. New Riff was what happened when his stuff hit a mature age.

I’m not a huge fan either. I’ve seen several say the single barrel is great, but I haven’t got to that yet.

Reds should cut Winker. That guy left 10 runners on base Saturday/Sunday. He is lost at the plate right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT