ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inventory/product is just portion of the upfront costs. Going to be a lot more. For your website it would be worth it to get some professional shots of the bottle that could be used on all marketing materials. Might be able to find a student or someone breaking into the photography field for a couple hundo.

Reactions: grantbob
- Go to SquareSpace and set up a slick site for like $7/month. WTF are you doing? This is all adding to my hypothesis that this is a vanity label that you're trying to expand to a brand. And I wish you luck in suckering people.

- My kids love Old Town Road, obvs. I think the kids at preschool ended up saying “booty” too much so they stopped playing it. But it hasn’t stopped my son from saying “booty” as much as possible.

At the zoo a couple weeks ago, he said “something-something BIG BOOTY!” - luckily, by happenstance, a mom in front of us was bending over a in yoga pants at the time. She looked back at us and I kind of just looked back at her like, “Hey lady, live by the yoga pants die by the yoga pants” (with a micro Jordan shrug).

Oh boy, I know it’s a Friday night in New Orleans so PTI didn’t just see that first inning, but if he did

[sick]

Was all over Naturdays 2 months ago ITT. Sadly

Also ahead of game on NBA. been going on yearly TWOLVES Roadies since 2003

Debating between New Orleans and Phoenix next year. After Milwaukee this year in February need. Warm climate.

- Go to SquareSpace and set up a slick site for like $7/month. WTF are you doing? This is all adding to my hypothesis that this is a vanity label that you're trying to expand to a brand. And I wish you luck in suckering people.

I can assure you, if I fail I fail, but in no way will I sell this or let anyone turn my product to shit. I’ve already begun talks about credit lines in order to increase my releases and hopefully start distilling my own stuff and paying rent at a few storage rickhouses. Those are goals for next year though.

I don’t know a thing about IT, hence I can’t even post a pic here. WTF is a square space?

I can assure you, if I fail I fail, but in no way will I sell this or let anyone turn my product to shit. I’ve already begun talks about credit lines in order to increase my releases and hopefully start distilling my own stuff and paying rent at a few storage rickhouses. Those are goals for next year though.

I don’t know a thing about IT, hence I can’t even post a pic here. WTF is a square space?
It’s WIX.com for people who are taking out lines of credit to build a legitimate business.

Reactions: krazykats
  • Found a taste for ‘Sour’ beers. Nice little summer change up, if it’s agreeable to the palate. Struggling with regular beer lately.
  • My club pool failed to open for Memorial Day due to some repair. Big time fail. You have three bug weekends a summer and you miss one? Unreal.
  • This Reds team will finish third from last in the division. Late season moxie.
  • Farmers market regular every Saturday morning. Love seeing the transition of the produce. Cant wait until pepper and tomato season. No clue what a garlic scape is, but those things are phenomenal.
  • More interested in booze at Rupp than Commonwealth. I kind of have my pregame party and in game sober up plan down for football. Rupp could use the spice up.
  • Zero interest in another fly by night bourbon. Weller Green or Very Old Barton or Makers or Old Crowe plus diet Vernors for dad. I’ve had enough food bourbon I can no longer find to move on to scotch or drop it at this point.

Reactions: wcc31
* Sol Cerveza - They’re so crisp & refreshing. Best Mexican beer by far.

* Summer Shandy - One or two max.

* Then it’s time to aboard the domesto train powered by the undisputed king of light beers....

dd37743d7d8114d3b936dab8ca8b89a4--light-beer-miller-lite.jpg

*Headed to Eastern tonwatch PRP play with a pit stop at Rumors. Grouper bites, ftw.

*Wife picked out a Jeep Wrangler for her new ride. Wondering if shesh a lesbian, now.

*Top button better not F this up. Having the ability to top of with a few beers is a > Bernie than the one that chugs vodka.....believe that.

*Brother back to doing brother things. Sucks.

Reactions: parrott
Jeeps are POS. Finally learned my lesson after 3, Wrangler and Grand Cherokees. Endless problems.

Actually like the look and extras on the Rams but doubt I’ll ever buy another FCA vehicle. I see myself staying with Tundras or maybe Sierra’s til my days are up.

Getting ready to walk into Rupp to see Sir Paul.

:fire::boom::bomb:

Great afternoon in Lexington. Enjoyed the whiskey list at Bourbon on Rye. Early dinner at the restaurant in 21C, and staying there as well. This town has come a long way in the past 10 years. It’s not often I get to enjoy a non-UK game day here.

Rudd, thank you for the lunch invite. Unfortunately I won’t be back in town in time. Hope you all have a blast.

Have a great night, Gyero.

All choked up over here. Just happened to have ESPN Classic on as background noise. 1983 ACCT game, UVA vs. UNC.

Announcers, including one (very subdued) Dick Vitale 1.0, start talking about how the prior year's UNC-UVA ACCT final, which UNC won 47-45 by employing the Four Corners the last 7 minutes, led to the implementation of the shot clock and 3-point shot the next year.

Vitale talked about how it took such a high-profile game for the nation to notice the plague that was the Four Corners, become outraged and demand change.

Although the same story is available on Wikipedia, I felt like the archaeologist who discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls.

However, by the 1980s, fans were fed up. In the nationally televised 1982 ACC championship game between the University of North Carolina Tar Heels and the University of Virginia Cavaliers, UNC held the ball for roughly the last seven minutes of the second half to nurse a small lead, eventually winning 47–45.[4] This style of offense was so distinctive that a local restaurant-bar in Chapel Hill, NC, was called Four Corners in homage to Smith, a local hero.[5]

The next year, the ACC and other conferences introduced a shot clock experimentally, along with a three-point line to force the defense to spread out. In 1985, the National Collegiate Athletic Association adopted a shot clock nationally and added the 3-pointer a year later.[4]

But Roy ran the 4C in Dean's honor after his death.

Dean claimed it was complete coincidence that he decided to retire in the off season 3 months after reaching 879. He thought his new record would stand for decades, but it didn't last nearly as long as Rupp's did.

K. TFP. And moreover, thanks for *changing the game* because all of cbb loathed your methods.

Well the outcome sucked, but was a great experience. Blues coming out of locker room to Enter Sandman probably loudest I've ever heard an arena. Davis blocking Henson at the end of the UNC game only thing that I can remember that's close.

No offense taken, it’s me who built it after asking a few folks. I asked 1 professional who wanted a cool $1000.

I got along way to go on a lot of the things that go with this, but knew if I posted it here you guys would beat it up pretty good leaving me to sift through a few things to actually fix.

I’ll replace that photoshopped pic soon enough. Hoping for next week with a real bottle, and add some pics as we bottle it up too.

As I get apparel(mostly for me at first) I will add that and barrel shelves etc as product.

Two years for $300 isn’t a bad deal for Wix.

If there is one thing to spend money in this century, as a small business owner, is a effective website and social media. Facebook ads are the best in the business. Create a Twitter account. On either you can target who and where you want to spend advertising dollars. You can make really solid decisions for little investment. Build the Facebook page first BEFORE you start inviting folks. You don’t want them hiding it for all the notifications as you build it. Also, open a Shopify account. If you want to make a run at it. That’s a start in my opinion.

I have 20,000 followers on our Facebook live show. I drink Bourbon nightly on it. I’ll buy a bottle of yours, say it is solid, if it is. That will give you some customers right off the bat.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT