ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
juuussta bit outside on that take ahahaha

harrydoyle.jpg

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
The reality is that most people (who will openly admit they don't even really watch it) just like to dog on the NBA; it's been that way for most of my life, basically post MJ. People bitched when it was bruising/slow/ISO/Ugly, and the same people now bitch that it's fast/team/efficient/skill based.

I have a pretty good idea why that is, but that's for another day. :)

Last edited:
^ probably correct. I haven’t liked NBA really in my lifetime so I am biased. Which lead to an atrocious shitty take.

It's an other worldly bad take, for sure.

You'd think a Kentucky fan, watching all those miserable grind-it-out JUST GET OUT HERE WITH A WIN slugfests, would see (in a game as good as Game 1 was) the product disparity between the NBA and NCAA.

Maybe a troll post and I took the bait? Need anth to weigh in on this.
Think you crushed it. [thumb2]

My kid said they played it in the gym at her elementary school on the last day of school. But first, they dismissed the Kindergartners back to their classrooms because, according to her, it was felt that they weren't mature enough to hear the term "sports bra" in the lyrics.

These kids going bonkers :joy:

I actually love this guy's story. Definitely interested to see what he follows up with - basically a no-win situation, but I'm sure he's not complaining. Only in :americanflag:

:joy::joy:

I mean, that’s Dave Chappelle, and he just crushed another all time funny skit.

Like Florida Georgia Line, he’s so bad I love it. Can’t hear that song without laughing.

Last edited:
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
My kids came home singing that song everyday this week, and basically crip walking to it.

The disgust I had on face Monday must have been pretty clear as my wife reminded me that I’m supposed to love them.

This has to be payback for the MC Hammer phase most people my age went through.

Too much 1 on 1 ball, and nobody in the league plays defense. Top 2 opinions every NBA hater that watches the game once a decade for 5 minutes has and feels the need to share with everybody.

Counterpoint: It's important that everyone have a strong opinion on every subject - no matter how ill-informed.

It's even more important that everyone share those opinions with the world.

Because yes, everyone is dying to hear your opinion.

Also did not know, but songwriters include the previously mentioned Billy Ray Cyrus....

...and Trent Reznor. :joy:

#iubb is pretty adamant that Romeo was waxing both Juwan & Rob's girls, which caused a fight between Green & Romeo & basically derailed the whole team.

Seems unlikely (Sparks/Rondo), but even Tomlin swears by it through a few "reliable" sources. :joy: That program remains a train wreck, regardless - they have to be livid looking at the quick turnaround with UofL & Mack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT