ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't the schools still have to allow it though?

Heard Mitch interviewed a couple days ago at the SEC meetings in Destin, and he was asked about alcohol sales at games. He gave a 10 minute response that was basically "not on my watch."

Talked about the Shamwell tragedy (though I thought there was some question about whether the college kid was drunk) as the reason why it shouldn't be allowed.

"There is no expectation that anyone make alcohol available beyond clubs and suites."

Oh. So we lifted the ban but if you’re a rube and not in premium section you can’t buy alcohol?

What has changed?

1e2c2c02-e2ef-4253-aa99-93fc0df6c910_2.85161138f720da745d54faeebe270481.jpeg

160625STADIUMmg009%5B2%5D

Don't the schools still have to allow it though?

Heard Mitch interviewed a couple days ago at the SEC meetings in Destin, and he was asked about alcohol sales at games. He gave a 10 minute response that was basically "not on my watch."

Talked about the Shamwell tragedy (though I thought there was some question about whether the college kid was drunk) as the reason why it shouldn't be allowed.

False, he said that’s Eli’s call.

I don’t see it happening, especially after that kid got ran over last year.

I don't think there's any chance there's beer being sold during the 2019 football season due to the timing.

Oh, and GYERO needs someone to post a Johnathan Swift-style “Modest Proposal” of sorts concerning alcohol sales in The Kroge(rs). Sounds like a job for UCL aka Max Powerr to be perfectly honest.

Reactions: rudd1
Mitch still has to decide if they're actually selling beer, y'all...I wouldn't crank up Grove St. just yet.

Grove St is great, and should remain in the rotation at key points during the game.

I would like to see Lil Nas X thrown in the mix.

I would really love for our team to come out to that Migo’s Mt Dew commercial.

Last edited:
People on the Liar all ready bitching about $8 Bud Lights. if you can't afford $8 beers, you probably should not buy a ticket. I mean if you are that close to the soup line $8 hurts, stay home and watch on TV and sip $9.99 15 packs of Natty.

You don’t have anyone rapping about your booze yet?

Dude. Get with the program.

Pretty much any mumble rapper with a SoundCloud account, and either “Lil,” or “Young” in his name ought to do the trick.

Reactions: CSC81
Sick website Krazy

Summer is my grapefruit kick apparently - Paloma is my go to cocktail, love grapefruit shandy, any sort of grapefruit IPA etc, very refreshing

Lil Nas X is the definition of one hit wonder - do those guys make any money? Pretty sure you don’t start making anything unless you’re on tour or with multiple albums - just don’t see it for our friend

Drake is extremely annoying - does he come to any UK stuff anymore? Do we have any cool people associated with the program anymore period?

If Kawhi Leonard wasn’t such a dullard he’d be killing it. Cousins looked like a 55 year old on the court last night

Charlotte was alright - had some good breweries but overall very average - food was good not great. The coca-cola 600 was going on so there was an incredible amount of rednecks. Overall 6/10

#iubb is pretty adamant that Romeo was waxing both Juwan & Rob's girls, which caused a fight between Green & Romeo & basically derailed the whole team.

Seems unlikely (Sparks/Rondo), but even Tomlin swears by it through a few "reliable" sources. :joy: That program remains a train wreck, regardless - they have to be livid looking at the quick turnaround with UofL & Mack

Oh boy, never good sign when the players/coaches fighting over girls rumor comes out. Only the red headed sumbitch Mark Stoops was strong enough to come back from that shit.

I’ll see if I can figure that out tonight.

I now understand why building website is a career path.

No offense but looks like it was made by someone who is learning how to make a website.

Plus every alcohol website I’ve ever been to asks you to confirm, which has to be some legal requirement, and I don’t think you’re going to be able to do that yourself with Wix.

Change the color of the bourbon. It looks more like Down Home Punch than Down Home Bourbon. To me the bottle looked like fruit punch was in it.

No offense but looks like it was made by someone who is learning how to make a website.

Plus every alcohol website I’ve ever been to asks you to confirm, which has to be some legal requirement, and I don’t think you’re going to be able to do that yourself with Wix.

No offense taken, it’s me who built it after asking a few folks. I asked 1 professional who wanted a cool $1000.

I got along way to go on a lot of the things that go with this, but knew if I posted it here you guys would beat it up pretty good leaving me to sift through a few things to actually fix.

I’ll replace that photoshopped pic soon enough. Hoping for next week with a real bottle, and add some pics as we bottle it up too.

As I get apparel(mostly for me at first) I will add that and barrel shelves etc as product.

Two years for $300 isn’t a bad deal for Wix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT