ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA honestly seems like the most difficult sport to figure out betting wise. You could probably make some pennies on the dollar with money line picks I guess but this deep in the playoffs- you may as well flip a coin.

D7CxAelXkAAYkxP
:fire::fire::fire:

F you Chad. When is the last time you came to Louisville? 2010? It's like pulling teeth just to get you to Lexington for 1 game a year these days.

I come to Cincy at least once, and usually 2-3x, per year -- always have. Spending $600 for a night out w/ the Reds isn't in the cards for me, and never will be - I'll be up there at some point this summer or fall as always.

Last edited:
-Give Rogers a 25% chance on actually making it but it certainly helps that we're all in on him playing D and his best buddy is already in the fold.

-Be foolish to assume we're doing things totally clean but give me a break with the Hugh Freeze comparisons. Stoops has been in Lexington for 6 years and gradually improved during that time, this is his first out of state commitment from a big prospect in that time. Freeze was pulling big time recruits immediately.

-I like when BBdk doesn't want to do something he drops the inflated cost of the night card. So predictable. Meanwhile, he's been on 10+ vacations, several of which are international, over the last 12 months. Skip the game and stay at Chad's. $600... lol. Just say you don't want to hang out with your friends and have other priorities.

-Bombed two melatonin at 8:30 and was out. Slept like a baby. So much better today.

F you Chad. When is the last time you came to Louisville? 2010? It's like pulling teeth just to get you to Lexington for 1 game a year these days.

I come to Cincy at least once, and usually 2-3x, per year -- always have. Spending $600 for a night out w/ the Reds isn't in the cards for me, and never will be - I'll be up there at some point this summer or fall as always.

Umm had plans to come to Louisville for basketball, bourbon and gambol in February but you canceled like the flaky little bitch you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
Two fancy dinners, game, hotel, drinks....yeah $600 is a conservative estimate for two.

WTF am I going to this if Bbdk gets a pass? Oh and Chad is “on call” whatever that means.

It’s boat season.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
You have a hard time reading. Stay with Chad, skip the game, and go to one dinner and after bar. He said he has no desire to attend the game anyway. That's exactly what Chad is doing.

Reds ticket: $60
Foam finger: $10
Brews: $30
Hot dog with cheese: $7
Night out with your friends: FISCALLY IRRESPONSIBLE

We have a well established drug pipeline from Detroit to Lexington, so it's only natural we start getting some big boys to play football from there.

Two fancy dinners, game, hotel, drinks....yeah $600 is a conservative estimate for two.

WTF am I going to this if Bbdk gets a pass? Oh and Chad is “on call” whatever that means.

It’s boat season.

This is why I assume you were going, because no one is forcing anyone. We do a Cincy and Lou weekend each summer. All are welcome.

BISTEC CHULETON ASADA
45 day dry aged 32 oz. ribeye steak served with asparagus, crispy fingerling potatoes and chimichurri sauce

Shotes:

-The whiny & always vocal Democrats showing up to the polls at an expected 12% today is hilarious, and typical.

-Enjoyed 'To Live and Die in LA' podcast. Great score and soundtrack, and the host Neil was pretty good about not making himself a part of the story. While some of them can be annoying, always impressed that these dorks are able to get out there and solve these cases ahead of law enforcement. In this instance, dudes did an incredible job, and hand delivered a full package of hard evidence & confessions to the Police at the conclusion. Also, their use of Google/Phones was downright scary. :eyes:

-It's dumb to say a team is better without a superstar, but the Warriors definitely seem to play a style (and mindset) that fits the rest of their personnel better without him. Plus, you've got Draymond instantly looking like the former ALL NBA player that he was prior to KD. Sure as hell more fun to watch.

-Pope eating steak 2-4x per week is *really* weird, imo.

-I know they all want Howard to "bring back the culture" ([eyeroll]), but Ed Cooley would be a nice hire for Michigan, and seems to fit the mold of what Beilein has established.

-People that bitch about GOT mania >>> People that act like complete psycho nerds about GOT >>>>>>>>>>>>>> People that bitch about people bitching about GOT mania

-Redoing our entire landscaping. Previous owners had out front looking like a Jungle, similar to Anth's neighbor -- have no clue what people see in that style. Simple, bright, and clean ftw.

-I like my friends

Last edited:
-Rack, BBdk and specifically on takes: 1, 3, 4, 6-8.

-Almost ready to take a committed step forward in my horsey gambol. Nothing crazy, just need to get around to it more often. I enjoy the quick turnaround more than sports gambol.

-Put my average at .75 steaks per week with .00 being sirloins. Would eat it a lot less if we had some good variety in town.

-Any Cincy peeps been to Mita's? Only Beard nominated in that dumpster fire of a culinary town and tapas are always good with a group.

-Not on my side but hung out with Rocky at the bowl game(he was sitting next to us). Hell of a nice guy and big UK fan.

-Hot day + ice cold Topo Chico :cool:

Not every meal has to be James Beard. Pretty sure Bourdain tried all the different cuts, and they all can be tasty.

You are the most pompous ass I have ever met, and that’s saying something around here.

Born on third base. Shew.

Reactions: Col. Angus
My favorite gripe now is people complaining that "Ugh only men would write an ending like this" regarding GOT. Thank goodness they werent a part of the previous 7 seasons.

I caught up on Chernobyl- yikes. "We need to ask your permission.. to kill 3 men"

Arte Lang's latest mugshot with him missing his nose should be an advertisement for weed and cbd oil... stick with those and avoid ingesting anything else, especially through your nose.

2-3 times a year is probably the max I order a steak out at dinner. Usually discouraged when I dont see any A-1 right there on the table- so I just get a burger.

A sneaky way for a gal to blow $400-500... new bedding. Christ.

The guy who grew up on Lakeshore Dr giving me hell about being born on 3rd. That's rich.

Never lived on Lakeshore Dr, try again Tony.

Also not the one pretending to be too good for sirloin.

Are you a doctor?

Last edited:
Yes, I’ve been to Mita’s. I’m not a huge tapas guy but it was all right. Lass and her foodie parents really liked it. Enjoyed the Argentenian beer, fwiw.
Surprised that was the call to be honest.

Last edited:
I am not a doctor, I decided to start working after college, but you're getting pretty offended over well known facts. You eat a lot of steaks and sirloins are the lowest quality of the primary cuts of meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT