ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anth took the time he’s amassed criticizing GOT and used it to actually watch the show, he’s be around season 4 by now. Maybe 5.

Reactions: drxman1
<— will be at Hootie on the lawn because actual pavilion seats for those shows is a swampass party

If anth took the time he’s amassed criticizing GOT and used it to actually watch the show, he’s be around season 4 by now. Maybe 5.
I watched the first season and a half, meh. I may go back and watch the whole thing but I just didn't dig it. The Sunday Night - Monday Morning barrage of people spoiling and breaking it down all over social media is annoying AF. OMG WINTER IS COMING!!! GTFO.

Endgame fans are a classier bunch, no spoiling going on from those folks. Also, not nearly as serious and a tad less dorky.

The Wire is the greatest. Would have had GOT second heading into the final season. Not sure now.

Friday Night Lights is a solid #3.

Then Breaking Bad, The Sopranos and Mad Men.

JMHO

Reactions: roguemocha
Hey Chad we were specifically talking about Series finales, not best shows.

But I do share your love of FNL, the Wire, and Sopranos.

I liked GOT, but it’s certainly not in my top 5.

All bad final seasons have a tough uphill climb to knock off Dexter as the shittiest. I've never seen anything worse. It was so bad it almost had to be intentionally terrible.

Reactions: roguemocha
Kentucky Football is about to land a commitment from the #10 ranked player in the country who is fresh off a visit to UGA and a phone call from Saban Christ.

On the flip side, should be interesting to see who he flips to in November after we lose to UGA, and then transfers away from back to us in 2021.

:fire:

-I don't watch television because I'm always outside somewhere screaming at my kid to run faster.

-All of you are smarmy pricks besides WCC, who(m) I've always really respected.

-I assume Geese hates me, and believe me, I get it, but I do appreciate that he's ALL-IN on Versailles and Woodford County, even only having lived here a few years now. It's natural to like the place right away, but I've often felt that you don't LOVE it until you drive over to Jessamine County and realize how grateful you are not to live with all those slapnuts, who have to hold their breath as they commute past that ramshackle strip of empty storefronts every day, just praying that they won't blow out a tire driving over all the discarded Juul pods scattered across Nicholasville Road.

-Boog Sciambi is the only good baseball announcer under the age of whatever Marty is.

Yeah, if there’s one person I’d want vouching for my small town it’s definitely geese feeder. I’ll stick to copper river and Brannon crossing. Enjoy your mega Kroger and Bermuda Triangle McDonald’s tho

Reactions: GrandePdre
That (natural gas?) explosion in Jeffersonville that's making national news is scary as shit, man. That home was turned to confetti in an instant. They've condemned at least 5 homes in the neighborhood already, blew the doors off several.

jeffersonville_house_explosion_ap_2_0.jpg

Finished The Sopranos last week from start to finish. Good gracious. What a show. I was totally hooked.

Suppose the series was cutting edge with the anti-hero character. Maybe it was the every day minutia that he dealt with (family, house, kids), the fact he placed such an emphasis on loyalty to his crime family & blood family above all else or wanting to come out on top versus the New York family but I kept finding myself rooting for Tony despite being a bonafide scumbag. Gandolfini was such an incredible actor.

I can’t wait for The Many Saints of Newark prequel movie that comes out next year.

-I assume Geese hates me, and believe me, I get it, but I do appreciate that he's ALL-IN on Versailles and Woodford County, even only having lived here a few years now.

I spent several years of my childhood in Versailles. In the exact same neighborhood, actually.

So it's always been a place near and dear and we jumped at the chance to get out of Lex and closer to my work.

Reactions: KingLlama
I stopped watching Homeland when it just became 60 minutes of

53a0b0ead6ead_-_tumblr_md02ikj2fq1qicr06o7_250.gif

If they had killed her off a long time ago I'd probably have stayed with it.

Woodford Lakes!!

-

- Hey Richie, Versailles just got a Jimmy Johns so GFY, you smarmy prick. Keep my town's name out of your mouth.

I appreciate the scenic beauty of the horse-farms on the way to Lexington. The castle looks cool and I’m certain that Death Star Kroger has an extensive collection of grocery options. That’s about all I have for Versailles.

By the way, glad Llama is finally giving me respect instead of grief. This feud has gone on long enough.

That (natural gas?) explosion in Jeffersonville that's making national news is scary as shit, man. That home was turned to confetti in an instant. They've condemned at least 5 homes in the neighborhood already, blew the doors off several.

jeffersonville_house_explosion_ap_2_0.jpg

Something similar happened in Indy a few years ago. Dumbass rigged his home to burn down and collect insurance money only to blow up his entire neighborhood and kill 2 people.

Early on the dude was trying to blame it on a hvac contractor then switched to winds blowing out the pilot for his fireplace.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT