ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvard is actually being sued right now by Asians claiming discrimination.

For the record I didn’t say I was against an adversity score, but I am skeptical of anything used to modify your scores where the process is “secret.”

Last edited:
BN-HS849_ncaa36_H_20150404232139.jpg

- Probably not a great swap for my first and only bourbon trade, but I’m more NFL GM when it comes to bourbon and less NBA GM:

Michters barrel proof for:

Eagle Rare pick
Old Weller Antique pick
Old Charter 8 Year
Old Taylor 6 Year (handle)

If you got the Michters then :clap:

-Lot of podcasts and good reads out there on the half assed efforts of educating the pockets "left behind." I'm a solid moderate conservative but it's one area I'd love for us all to give more. Education is the key.

-Guessing since our jerseys don't say Buckeyes, Dawgs, Bama that Xavier Peters has ZERO chance of winning his waiver.

-Not to be outdone by CBB, NFL, NHL, Derby and NBA the racing juries awarded very controversial decisions in both the Tour of California and Giro. We're losing control of our sporting officials. Speaking of cycling, forgot to charge my Di2 last night and ended up on a fixie ride... doh... legs are toasty today.

-Great night of sport last night. Reds walk it off, NHL OT, Bucks with a big come back.

-Masters gets a ton of grief for coverage but this PGA live streaming is pure steaming [poop]

-G is riding a bike. :cry: Shit is going too fast.

* Joey Brackets released new bracketology. UK is the #1 in the South (Houston) with Louisville as the #2, Seton Hall as the #3 and Texas Tech as the #4. Not sure I agree with the UofL hype that's been floating around. They'll be better, but top 5-6? No.

* The only thing that changes people's minds on abortion is real life experience, not Twitter. But keep arguing about it online, idiots.

* Speaking of online idiots, are people really making "ZION COULD RETURN TO DUKE!!" a thing? Good Lord.

317.jpg

Reactions: west-ky-wildcat
Randos...

-I have always respected the wet t-shirt contest and am afraid it now belongs to the annals of history.

-Vegas Sat-Wed for Dad's annual conference. Caesars this year.

-New loafs and new trunks just in time for summer. Patagonia baggies exclusively.

-Older bro's wife is about to have a child in early June and they haven't found out the sex. I'm selfishly hoping for a boy. I think having a first cousin roadie is cool (I do not have one) and would be neat to have sons so close in age.

-Appreciate the Mother's Day sentiment, Bernie. Same to ya. Tough day, and an instance where social media really can be unintentionally cruel. Oh well.

-Stoops going scorched earth on the defensive side of the ball gives me goosebumps. I do worry about the Michigan job opening up sometime soon.

-Imagine a world where the bible addressed treatment of the poor and not just guns and abortion.

-Bellarmine going D1 in hoops is on my wish list now that they're serious about it. Big time college basketball in the Belknap neighborhood would very quickly become a thing for me.

-Yuengling's Golden Pilsner is really nice.

-"Bout Dat" is in my top 5 of No Limit wangers.

-Any of you builders/contractors have a good source for residential shutters? Wood is fine and preferably that come painted in Charleston Green. #coloniallife

-Son got his social security card in the mail yesterday. Was funny to see his name all official like that. Lars Edward ("Teddy") for those interested. First names of his grandpas.

-High school baseball playoffs >> Sweet 16

- So, I’m going to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight because wife loves their opener Billy Currington. Looking forward to the cancer song the most, followed by the 15 songs about the guy who got dumped and is struggling to get over it.

Yeah, but have you went to see the guy that WROTE those songs? I hear it's a good show, with an island sunset as the vista.

Harvard is actually being sued right now by Asians claiming discrimination.

Not Stanford tho.

-Lot of podcasts and good reads out there on the half assed efforts of educating the pockets "left behind." I'm a solid moderate conservative but it's one area I'd love for us all to give more. Education is the key.

From a Moderate Liberal, a million times this.

Reactions: roguemocha
I’m not all that familiar with the Lex youth baseball scene, but we run into SE Lexington teams pretty often and they are always solid. Borderline great teams.

Should be an interesting primary next week.

Beshear getting blasted with attack ads and his response is awww shucks can’t believe democrats would do this to me?

Reactions: Century Cat
There it is....liberal ignorance at its finest.

I don't give a damn what you or your bullshit pastor have to say about it, bub. :sunglasses:

Actually, I’d be curious to know your honest guess as to how many abortions your Lord and Savior Donald J. Trump has had over the course of his adult life. O/U has to be around 15, and I thank God for each one.

Have a great day, F Wad!

Last edited:
Man, I love that draw! I think we have a great path and there's some great steakhouses in Houston. Pretty pumped about that in 10 months!!!

Houston kinda sucks as a Tournament city. Everything is too spread out and there's nothing by the arena.

-Older bro's wife is about to have a child in early June and they haven't found out the sex. I'm selfishly hoping for a boy. I think having a first cousin roadie is cool (I do not have one) and would be neat to have sons so close in age.

-Any of you builders/contractors have a good source for residential shutters? Wood is fine and preferably that come painted in Charleston Green. #coloniallife
-G has 5 (about to be 6) boy cousins all within ages 0-6 (and 1 girl cousin). Fun times.

-As Anth said, same here. We found a site that has what we are looking for, but are afraid to screw up the order. They are composite though. 80, wanna place it for us?
These come in Charleston Green

Grew up playing South Lex, long family history there, definitely was a juggernaut league when I was growing up. Now live near Ecton and son just started wee ball there but was told recently anyone serious about playing moves from Eastern to SL or SE eventually.

Reactions: drxman1
While SE Lex teams (league all star teams and area travel teams) are solid - bordering on great...…….they do NOT hold a candle to the Louisville Sting (11U - Juanton's old team before he moved). As silly as it sounds, they actually have a state and national ranking at that age. Sting are top 5 in the nation. They're unreal.

While SE Lex teams (league all star teams and area travel teams) are solid - bordering on great...…….they do NOT hold a candle to the Louisville Sting (11U - Juanton's old team before he moved). As silly as it sounds, they actually have a state and national ranking at that age. Sting are top 5 in the nation. They're unreal.

Do they play on fields of gold?

Warren Co. Little League if you want to pushed and excel.

Lexington and Louisville aint got shit on BG area Little League baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT