ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys know Juzang is a FIVE STAR?? Look out, national championship, here comes KENTUCKY

I had to go to Lquor Barn on Tuesday and people were LINED UP to get into that tent to get their steaks that HAVE to be of questionable quality.

You mean a random truck in a Hamburg strip mall parking lot wouldn’t have the finest dry-aged premium Wagyu?

Shocked, really.

Excited about McDaniels but I have a feeling that EJ is not coming back. Seems like JM went from Washington lean to Cayt right around the time EJ put out his testing the waters tweet.

Excited about McDaniels but I have a feeling that EJ is not coming back. Seems like JM went from Washington lean to Cayt right around the time EJ put out his testing the waters tweet.

I want EJ back, but I’m okay with that trade. And if it gives us a better shot at landing both McDaniels and Blackshear —->GTFO EJ

Reactions: Col. Angus
[laughing]

D6NmVWHWkAAycbW.png

Taco Bell also got rid of the side of rice that I would get for my daughter.

Me: I'd like a side of rice.
TB: We don't have that anymore.
Me: Ummm..You still have rice though, right?
TB: Yes, but you cant order it by itself.
Me: Ok, can I order black beans and rice?
TB: Yes
Me: I'll take an order of black beans and rice with no black beans then.

They probably spit in my daughters rice.

Also, Meximelt=cheesy roll up, add ground beef, add pico for about half the price.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Taco Bell had a ranch based menu back in the late 90s/early aughts and reader let me tell you it was straight :fire::fire::fire:

Yeah, the way it's laid out makes zero sense if you've ever played golf before. No doubt that rascal cheats & bullies his ass off though (and not just in golf), too many accounts of that to ignore.

That's honestly something worth a shot if youre playing with a buddy or two. Just go up and mark someone's approach on the green, pocket it, etc... then start giving advice on how they can get up and down from the bunker, where your shitty 8-iron approach landed.

"Not sure what you mean, Ed- this is where my second shot landed. Hit it to this same spot yesterday and 2-putted. Dont know what to tell you, hoss."

Anyone notice on The Wire all the gangstas say "too" and like-sounding words with a unique "tewww" accent? Assume that's just another Baltimore thing Simon aced.

-Sneaky Pete new season today, btw. :fire: One of my favorites. Big fan of shows these days that haven't already been done 50x before in some way or another.

Last edited:
https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketbal...sal-would-extend-3-point-line-mens-basketball

The NCAA Men’s Basketball Rules Committee on Friday proposed moving the 3-point line to the international basketball distance of 22 feet, 1¾ inches.

If the recommendation is approved by the Playing Rules Oversight Panel on June 5, the rule would be effective for the 2019-20 season in Division I. Due to the potential financial impact, the new 3-point line would go into effect for the 2020-21 season in Divisions II and III.

Committee members proposed the rules change after receiving positive feedback from the annual rules survey and from coaches whose teams competed in the 2018 and 2019 National Invitation Tournament, where the international 3-point distance was used on an experimental basis.

The committee cited the following rationale for extending the line:

• Making the lane more available for dribble/drive plays from the perimeter.
  • Slowing the trend of the 3-point shot becoming too prevalent in men’s college basketball by making the shot a bit more challenging, while at the same time keeping the shot an integral part of the game.
  • Assisting in offensive spacing by requiring the defense to cover more of the court.
“After gathering information over the last two seasons, we feel it’s time to make the change,” said Tad Boyle, committee chair and coach at Colorado. “Freedom of movement in the game remains important, and we feel this will open up the game. We believe this will remove some of the congestion on the way to the basket.”

Teams in the 2019 NIT averaged 23.1 field goal attempts in the tournament from behind the arc, compared with 22.8 3-point attempts in the 2018-19 regular season. The 3-point shooting percentage of teams in the 2019 NIT was 33%, compared with their regular season average of 35.2%.

When the line was moved before the 2008-09 season, the distance went from 19 feet, 9 inches to 20 feet, 9 inches. The percentage of 3-point shots made during that season compared with the previous season declined from 35.2% to 34.4%. The percentage of made 3-point field goals steadily increased back to 35.2% in Division I by the 2017-18 season.

Shot clock reset

The committee also recommended resetting the shot clock at 20 seconds after a field goal attempt hits the rim and the offensive team rebounds the ball in the front court.

The proposal was made to enhance the pace of the game. The committee decided a full 30-second shot clock is not needed because the offensive team is already in the front court after securing the rebound.

This was an experimental rule in the 2019 NIT, as well.

Other proposals

• The committee recommended players be assessed a Flagrant 2 technical foul and ejected should they use derogatory language about an opponent’s race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
  • The committee recommended allowing coaches to call live-ball timeouts in the last two-minutes of the second half and the last two minutes of any overtime periods. Currently, coaches aren’t allowed to call any live-ball timeouts during the game.
  • The committee recommended that during the last two minutes of the second half or the last two minutes of any overtime, instant replay review can be conducted if a basket interference or goaltending call has been made.

Seems like the same guys that banned dunking back in the day are still in charge of NCAA. All the other rationale for moving the 3 point line back makes sense, making it less prevalent didn't even need to he part of the thought process.

Really disappointing that nobody on that committee seems to see or care how much we hate replay.

I don’t care if that story was true or not.

I don’t care if Russian Collusion is true (it’s not) hell, gathering dirt on an opponent isn’t even illegal.

I’d probably care if there was somebody in DC that actually HAD a moral high ground to criticize Trump, but there isn’t. They’re all, w/o exception, pieces of s@@@.

Johnny Juzang has no hoopmixtape.com, no ballislife tape.

Johnny has a ballervisions2 tape and the first clip is him missing a layup and putting it back in.

SAD!

If the recommendation is approved by the Playing Rules Oversight Panel on June 5, the rule would be effective for the 2019-20 season in Division I. Due to the potential financial impact, the new 3-point line would go into effect for the 2020-21 season in Divisions II and III.

The NCAA, ladies and gents!

What "potential financial impact" is there on changing the three point line distance in Divisions II and III? The cost of paint?

Rick Reilly also said there is absolutely no way John Wooden knew what Sam Gilbert was doing with UCLA players and he'll punch anyone in the face who says otherwise. So I don't think Reilly has a real grasp on the word "cheat".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT