ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

This Justin Rogers guy looks like he would eat Johnny Juzang's whole non-breaded leg and tell Coach Cal to get some better recruits. We a football school now, coach.

I actually prefer dry rub wings - I have no idea if that’s acceptable or not but much better than the mess of regular wings.

iu

This Justin Rogers guy looks like he would eat Johnny Juzang's whole non-breaded leg and tell Coach Cal to get some better recruits. We a football school now, coach.

18 and already got some gray in his beard. That feller been through some shit and can probably pull a semi truck with his teeth.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
My favorite part of the US Open qualifying leaderboard is seeing the guys who played terrible. It makes me feel good to see a guy who thought he might be able to qualify shoot 86. Golf is hard and I’m not that good at it, so I like to see other people suck too. I’m probably a bad person.

*rooting for Fields though.

If that Rogers guy walked into the our basketball "dressing room", every single one of our players would tuck their peckers because the are not dawgs.

And that's what it's like at big time SEC football program. Real dawgs. Real pain. Real winners.

- I've been very out of touch, so when did the PGA Championship move to May? That was the one in August, right? Glory's last shot? What has happened to me not to know this? This is the year 2019, isn't it???

- Take the wings from chickens and . . . I don't care. Fry them, grill them, smoke them, sauce them, dry rub them, roast, bake, crock pot, whatever. Can't beat them with an ice collide.

- Y'all remember them big water bicycles on the beach that looked like an oversized floating tri-cycle? People paid real money to rent those and work their ass off to get them back to the beach. WTH?

- Chris Paul would have you believe he's a multiple time champion *checks record books* but nope.

- 80's hair band rock is a sneaky good summer time mix. Wait, is that "yacht rock"?

Agree. We need more dawgs like Ty Jerome, Kyle Guy, Matt Mooney, and Davide Moretti.

<------- hates the PGA move. Major Season will be over mid-July, when golf season is just getting in full swing for the majority of the country. [eyeroll]

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Still slightly pissed Rich put Cumberland Brews #9 on his Louisville wing rankings.

That's the kinda stuff I can't get over.

Not sure if Ron Mehico has been, but Barley's in downtown Columbus has the best wings I think I've ever eaten in my life.

They're missing that heavy coating of flour to really make them pop.

Lol. As I've said all along, nothing is going to happen to a marquee coach.

Also, Vitale constantly chiming in and making Zona Fans livid is my current hatboggan. :joy: He HATES Sean Miller, which I find hilarious since he gives every other coach a pass, for everything.

[laughing] ...but Pitino gets at A+, b/c there was no way he could have known!

Last edited:
Cumberland Brews wings are :fire::fire::fire:

I love hot/spicy food and have a very high tolerance for heat levels but hot damn the last time I had their “hot” I had to order a glass of milk for the cool off.

Their wings are definitely very hot feeling and delicious tasting. I just don't like the weird setup in there for some reason - the clientele doesn't help either, and I KNOW Richie agrees on that one.

I assume its revenue related but I believe the PGA folks cited not competing with olympic golf every few years, and being able to move the Ryder Cup up a couple of weeks on the back end of the season, as reasons for the move.

Youre supposed to be miserably struggling around a 102 degree course with other disgusting, sweaty patrons trying to watch the PGA Championship. Watching comfortably in the cool breezes of May should be reserved for lesser tournaments.

Last edited:
Pretty pumped to check out my boy/client's new spot next to FABD, Hillcrest Tavern. Also did the Burger Girl deal up the street.

Nice lil new option there IMO. Dude does a nice job.

Hooked on Frankfort gets a B from Dad, btw. Not jumping the Fish House or Fishery.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
I don’t give a shit about the clientele. To me, that’s what is cool about breweries in general and their atmospheres. Hipsters, hippies, yuppies... Whatever. The lines get blurred anyway and everyone is there to enjoy a cold brew.

It really doesn’t merit discussion but doesn’t the “white power sign” have to be vertical to form a W and P?

Just saw Reddick hold up the white power sign as Tobias Harris missed a 3 from the corner. If the 76ers win be better be suspended next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT