ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been at the Tool concert, no clue what happened with KD.

What a fantastic performance. Packed Yum center. Dudes brought it.

Had a blast with Rudd.

46+2 ahead of me.

Would be a nice May addition- grabbing the most talented player in the class. :flushed:

Keep hearing Jonathan Isaac but his mix reminds me a bit of young Lamar Odom.

This squad has the potential to be the kind Cal loves- tons of length and wings who can switch every screen.

Plus- a damn fine bench with some experience.

With McD and the return of our two bigs, I put us #1.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Cal is coming back hard. I think Duke’s disappointing season and Reddish and even Barrett’s seasons don’t look good on K. Plus he’s 72 years old. I also think that although Barrett said the right things, I’m betting behind the scenes his dad wasn’t too happy with him playing second fiddle and catching the blame for Duke’s E8 fall.

This class is closing strong. We’re looking good for ‘20 and probably the 2 best ‘21 kids are Cal guys- Clarke and Kuminga.

The gauntlet has been thrown and Cal has answered, and answered with vigor.

Barrett had the 4th highest usage rate of any P5 player in the country, behind only Carsen Edwards, Markus Howard, and Ethan Happ.

Only thing he was 2nd fiddle in was hype & performance. He still blew the Duke freshman scoring record out of the water.

I can’t stand his game but I highly doubt his season looks bad on anyone.

Barrett had the 4th highest usage rate of any P5 player in the country, behind only Carsen Edwards, Markus Howard, and Ethan Happ.

Only thing he was 2nd fiddle in was hype & performance. He still blew the Duke freshman scoring record out of the water.

I can’t stand his game but I highly doubt his season looks bad on anyone.

Agree but I think the perception was that he disappointed a bit.

In 11 days the #10 ranked player in the country, a 5 Star DT from Michigan is going to pick Kentucky.

:flushed:

In 272 days, he's going to sign with Alabama.

Look, I'm all for the momentum & will take all the high commits we can get, but you should know the drill by now with Football Recruiting. Not even trying to be a dbag about it, either - just saying.

-Rudd is a great guy to exchange random gifts with, if you're in the market. Got a sweet framed Harbour Town Flag in the mail yesterday. :fire::golf:

Last edited:
If you can't trust a flip phone recording of a 23" TV playing food network clips, then I just don't want to live in this world anymore

Willy and Doc Boat walk into their favorite Hooters. They sit down and a mediocre waitress with large breasticles takes their order...

Willy is buying, since Boat always lets him stay at his mansion.

WW: "We'd like 3 dozen, naked and hot. Give us some celery and bleu cheese and a pitcher of Miller Lite"

Boat: "(some corny joke about naked and hot and preferring breasts and thighs. Tells waitress he is a doctor and has a boat and a Porsche)"

Waitress says ok and brings them unbreaded wings and beer. IT REALLY ISN'T DIFFICULT.

PTI, BBdK and/or Anth make posts about 2 fat guys only getting 3 dozen wings. Hilarity ensues.

Geese Feeder likes these posts.

lol at people with tens of thousands of posts on a college sports message board acting all picky about chicken wings

When Richie reads this page ...

giphy.gif

I don't care if you like wings breaded or not, I'm doing the Too Good for Hooters Crowd a service by letting them know how easy it is to get unbreaded wings there.

And now, I will probably be getting wings for lunch. My office building shares a parking lot with a B-Dubs. (in the upset of the century, I only go there 3-4x a year)

Roosters-best wings
Hoots-best breasts
Bw’s- best trivia

Love them all. But if I were recruiting for a boat trip, I’d be hanging at Hoots. So many fond memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT