ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[roll]ohhhh man. That's so great. Like 3 weeks into being a pro franchise and FC Cincy is already falling into form. That city, man. What a shithole sports town. I totally called this.

FC Cincinnati have relieved head coach Alan Koch of his duties, the club announced Tuesday. Yoann Damet will serve in the role of interim head coach as the club conduct a search for their next manager.

Cincy are tied for bottom of the Eastern Conference with eight points from their first 11 games. The club are winless in their last seven matches, failing to score in their last five games, and have scored a league-low eight goals.

“After a series of recent issues and a team culture that had deteriorated, we determined that it’s time to make a change to return a club-centered focus to the team,” president Jeff Berding said in a statement. “This decision is not driven by recent game results themselves, but rather the underpinnings that have led to those results. We have not come close to maximizing the talent we have in the dressing room this year, nor have we seen a foundation being built that will set us up for success this year and into next year. Our whole locker room is committed to our club goal of earning an MLS postseason bid, and we need to put them in the best position to do so."

It's not surprising at all when your team is "led" by Kyrie Irving. He sets the tone passing up wide open dudes all night long to where everyone feels pressed to get their shot up if/when it finally reaches them - just no flow whatsoever, which is what made Boston so good in recent years despite the lack of marquee talent.

He's awful, and they've been a better team when he's been out for most of his tenure there.

Last edited:
You could tell me Major League Soccer is about to enter a death match Game 7 winner take all for a billion dollars and I wouldn’t know where to begin to find coverage. I watch Sports Center almost every morning while getting ready while helping the girls get ready for school and I can’t recall the last time they showed MLS highlights. Also, what stations broadcast the games?

For all the soccer hoopla the ratings must suck otherwise the league would get more premium pub/airtime. There’s a reason Duke\Zion, the Yankees, Red Sox, SEC football Lakers, Cowboys, Kentucky Basketball, the NFL as a whole is shoved down viewers throats. Bc all of those franchises/teams/leagues bring eyeballs. I’m sure having a MLS franchise is cool but does the league really matter in the grand scheme of things?

Reactions: wcc31
gmk.gif

They've been showing up more and more over the years, but at this point pretty much all 4*+ NYC Hotels have added the Vegas $40 per night "resort fee". [eyeroll]

Even in Vegas/Carib (actual resorts), it's such a crock of shit. FREE WIFI!

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyg4uk
They've been showing up more and more over the years, but at this point pretty much all 4*+ NYC Hotels have added the Vegas $40 per night "resort fee". [eyeroll]

Even in Vegas/Carib (actual resorts), it's such a crock of shit. FREE WIFI!

Are the resort fees covered by points?

Oh no, Anth - don’t insult my soccer team and it’s place in the 12th best league in the world! Cutting deep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT