ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get Weller 107 everyday for $65 on secondary and while that’s overpriced from retail, it is not a bad price for something you like.

I drink a lot of bourbon, or more accurately went through a phase to really try as much as possible to decide what I actually like to drink on a regular basis.

A lot of it is over rated so I actually enjoy finding deals and making money for it.

I do have a list of 20-30 bourbons I’d open regardless of price.

I mean, if the bourbon inflation keeps going, I’m gonna feel really dumb having served up all that Weller at my wedding.

Buddy I got bad news for you, because there are people in that industry that truly believe it’s about to get a lot worse!

Got some Havana Club 7YO coming to me -- excited to try it.
I kid you not, the Havana Club in Cuba is the smoothest best rum ever. It’s so good. What we get here is made in Puerto Rico and is terrible comparably.

Planter's Punch
Thats good and all but there is a Planters Punch recipe but 99% of places you go will just make you whatever their rum punch recipe is.

As Doc said, Zacapa is fantastic sipping rum.

Pilar Dark is very good too. There’s a ton of good rum. 4yr Flora de Cana white is a great house rum for not much money.

I love bourbon and wish I could drink it here, but way too warm most of the time. But damn, some of you all are SERIOUS about bourbon.

Reactions: drxman1
The good folks at Ky Speedway gave me a bottle of Buffalo Trace at a meeting a few weeks ago. One of my little soccer player’s Dad just gave me a bottle of Angel’s Envy for coaching.

I will drink quite a bit of it on Sunday after My daughter’s 1st communion as I smoke meat to feed 41 guests at my house. Chad and Cawood are not invited.

You know a lot of you guys are really mean to my friend Willy. He’s not just the colossal dumbass you think he is. He got us Reds tickets, and that is gonna be a fun night of steak and song. I’m looking forward to it.

Reactions: cawoodsct
The good folks at Ky Speedway gave me a bottle of Buffalo Trace at a meeting a few weeks ago. One of my little soccer player’s Dad just gave me a bottle of Angel’s Envy for coaching.

I will drink quite a bit of it on Sunday after My daughter’s 1st communion as I smoke meat to feed 41 guests at my house. Chad and Cawood are not invited.

What kind of bourbon do you like?

If you’ve been to Texas, more than likely Blue Door’s brisket pales in comparison. I’ve had Corkscrew & Franklin’s on my trip to aTm last fall. That was on another level of decadence.

(NYC) FetteSau’s brisket is pretty damn good. <~~ here lies my only defense of northern Q. That and my own of course.

Four Roses is my current go-to bourbon, supplanting Blanton’s which I’m finding one-note and dare I say boring.

Hilarious picture of Gov. Matt Bevin taking a selfie with a smiling BlueKel. Can't imagine what ole Kel was thinking.

Still haven't zeroed in on a Derby pick. Cashed in for over $200 3 if the last 4 years so here's to hoping I get back to winning.

Having some people over today. Feel free to stop.by if you get bored, Wildcat friends.

If you’ve been to Texas, more than likely Blue Door’s brisket pales in comparison. I’ve had Corkscrew & Franklin’s on my trip to aTm last fall. That was on another level of decadence.

(NYC) FetteSau’s brisket is pretty damn good. <~~ here lies my only defense of northern Q. That and my own of course.

Four Roses is my current go-to bourbon, supplanting Blanton’s which I’m finding one-note and dare I say boring.

Blue door does pale in comparison to Franklin’s, but so does everything else. That’s like the damn gold standard.

They do a decent job, and it’s the best in the area, but let’s not get crazy with the expectations.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Happy Reset Your TwinSpires Password Day!

(Still had $$$ in my account from last year too)
Ha. A tradition.......

Wife hit the exacta last year so we are sitting g on over a grand ready to waste.

Also signed up for a TV account. They will match $100 so, WHY NOT?

Reactions: HUBER
Ha. A tradition.......
Wife hit the exacta last year so we are sitting g on over a grand ready to waste.

Just had to reset mine too even though I was using it a month ago. Had quite a bit of dough in my account as well, until I got bent over by the Florida Derby.

Had a smooth $7.50 in my account as of this morning.

These reviews on plays where the defender tips the ball away but on replay they say it actually touched the offensive players finger last really are annoying me. There’s going to be a blocked jump shot soon that goes out of bounds and the defense is going to get the ball because it touched the shooters finger last. So dumb.

Reactions: Century Cat
TVG offering a $200 risk free bet on the Derby winner for new players? What’s the catch here?

If your Eligible Wager loses, you will receive a bonus equal to the amount wagered in your Eligible Wager, up to a maximum of $200 (“Bonus”). Limit 1 Eligible Wager. Any unused portion of the Bonus will be automatically withdrawn from your TVG Account 30 days after receipt of Bonus.

Probably a hefty rollover on the bonus too.

Reactions: _Chase_
TVG offering a $200 risk free bet on the Derby winner for new players? What’s the catch here?

You can’t withdraw it I’m sure. Basically free plays they assume you’ll lose with, and then get addicted enough to buy in some more.

Your best post yet.
Thanks bud, I’ll be sure to let you know when you nail one.

Going to a friends house to watch the Derby. I’ll be wearing loafers, hybrid light blue shorts and a black collared shirt with a black hat and light blue lazy dog logo on the upper right eye portion of the hat. Belt is woven black and light blue stripes with Cole Haan pinch weekend loafers that are gray, topped off with shiny tortoise shell Aransas Costas.

You’re welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT