ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife working the hole in 1 challenge at Seneca today. May have coupons if you tell her Bernie sent ya.

3 to 9 is when she'll be there.

* If you question an instant hangover remedy being worth $100 in the moment, you don’t drink enough. Do better.
I dont question paying any amount to get rid of a hangover... I just assumed there was no way a quick IV drip would really make you feel *that* much better

Rehashed about a thousand times but other than a greasy breakfast, big Coke, and jumping back in the saddle I don't see any instant cure for a hangover working. Plenty of methods to avoid a hangover but I'm skeptical of any "cures."

We had a friend try one of those places in Vegas and he didn't seem impressed.

Still amazes me that Nashville is a more expensive center of the action hotel room than NYC or San Francisco.

Looking forward to seeing Jake's Cigar Bar's new digs tomorrow night. Looks pretty awesome from the outside and the pictures I've seen.

Great fit for Josh Allen in Jacksonville. Hope he crushes it there. Was hoping Lonnie Johnson would sneak into the first round, but I guess he'll go tonight. Hopefully, Benny goes tonight, too.

Random old hatboggan- SAE getting so fired up over a Photoshop of Joker Phillips with a cigarette dangling from his lips.

Thank God we've got a football coach who loves to drink and smoke, or otherwise we'd never be able to raise money for shit.

I would like to see Tom Ronaldi ask Cyndi about all the hardships she overcame as a youth, and how she used to live in a car, etc etc.

UKO:
DpQ9YJl.png

It isn't, especially if you are talking apples to apples in terms of "the action" and hotel status for each city.

Yes, it is.

Inventory helps NYC obviously, but the Hyatt, Omni, Hilton, Westin, Thompson, & Loews are $400+ per night in Nashville on a regular basis. Those same hotels in mid-city locations in NYC are cheaper, almost always.

A weekend done right in Nashville is expensive AF, and unlike NYC, there is no way around it if you want to stay downtown. And when you factor n the overall experience of Nashville vs NYC, lol, it’s not even close.

Touching clown.

Last edited:
^ so what? They're always busy. If they have the demand to support it, what's the problem?

Bojangles in the Big V is struggling. Bet it closes within the year. Give us a Qdoba or something dope, @SAECATFAN

Reactions: Col. Angus
Guy Who Makes Political Stand About Meeting the President might be the biggest twat in creation. Trump, Obama, Jimmy touching Carter, who cares?

The President is the leader of the free world and the position is far bigger than the person. It is an honor to be invited to the White House.

F***ing millenials.

The Presidential White House invite has become far too cliche, imo. It’s often overly burdensome for the president, is nothing more than a photo opp in most cases, and leaves the door wide open for both sides to make unnecessary political statements. Let’s just move on, and maybe hold it off for select, special circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT