ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass crowds of people pissing themselves sounds :fire:.
And my wife is just so dead set on us doing Thanksgiving Day and of course the Parade in NYC. Im assuming the same thing. You stand there for hours to see balloons and Broadway show singers and you just cant leave your area or you loss your spot. Just pull it out and piss.

Jesus.... FML.

Reactions: _Chase_ and drxman1
- Used to love the NFL Draft, but yeah, add another enjoyable sports event ESPN has ruined.

- That crowd is a pretty damn accurate representation of NFL Fan, though. Imagine the entire event had an air of a potential brawl breaking out at any second- similar to 2003 Saturday night at the Beer Sellar.

- No one can turn a minor squabble into an all out fight like my wife. Female emotions trump everything.

- 915 tonight for the best damn wings in Northern Kentucky.

- My friendly neighborhood dive doubles as a gay bar. Good spot. Solid tap. $8 Stagg Jr. pours, too. [thumb2]

- As GYERO’s resident weather critic, I give April a solid A-. Impressive effort.

I did NYE in NYC about 4 years ago (I stayed at the W with a group of friends and walked downstairs to see the ball drop at 11:45 - not like the losers that stood there for 16 hours in 25 degree weather) and you wouldn’t believe the disgusting shit I saw from that group of hammered foreigners and 20 somethings. Jesus.

Circa 1997-->1998 NYE in Times Square. Zero wind chill and we had been there since 5:00 PM. We formed a circle and pissed in the street. It froze over and we had dropped some beers in the frozen piss and eventually gave them to New Jersey douchebags. A truly awful experience.

What percentage of the front area "fans" were NFL plants? Something tells me the older black lady decked out in Jaguars gear and neon green afro wig surrounded by nerdy white guys with immaculate "DUUUVAL" letter cutouts didn't drive up from Gainesville

-The Draft is terrible it took like an hour for 5 picks and NFL fan is the worst, middle aged losers in full costumes and painted faces. Just a bunch of fats acting obnoxious in jerseys.

-Stagg Jr is dangerous and not one to be drinking at a bar.

Speaking of, I like high proof stuff 100-110 mostly, but those 130ish bourbons are just silly.

-Cruising into Scotch season though. Much more better in the summer.

-Oaks and Derby Week is basically here. Wow. Always sneaks up on ya but this year seems to have come really early.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Anth circa 2003 - "I invented Derby Week and no one else knows how to do it correctly"

A buddy of mine just opened one of those hangover-treatment shops on Broadway in Nashville- coincided nicely with the NFL Draft and peak bachelorette season. I thought that would be a passing fad but it seems that people really do have no issue paying $100 a pop to nurse a hangover.

I don’t get it. Like why? Seriously WTF?

And I’m not joking up until Chases post I didn’t even read the linked article because I thought it was an Onion article. I even chuckled to myself and thought “oh man the Onion does it again”

I am a frequent pisser, and my bladder is my app. Constant notifications lol probably have diabetes

Speaking of diabetes, my oldest doesn’t really understand the disease and uses it as an insult. And he mispronounces it. So occasionally he’ll burn his brother with a “you probably have diabebes”. Always gets a chuckle out of me.

I do not understand the nfl draft at all. Why is it such a big deal? Why are there so many people there? I just really hate the nfl in general and everyone dropping the “MY ______’s” last night. Get the heck over yourselves.

Josh Allen got married this week??? What a dumbass. Probably why he slipped in the draft. I got married at 16 and have 3 kids at the age of 22. But I make a cool 32k a year, so life is good

Chad, want to thank you for all the support you give my boys. I’ll make sure you’re taken good care of when they’re in the majors, my man. Everyone else can get pumped. Especially llama, goose, and booker. Or as I call them, the woodford county idiots!!

Pretty cool of the NFL Draft to give us a picture of BRax and sons 10-15 years from now though

Reactions: drxman1
My experience with bachelorette parties while living the single life in Destin was about 75% negative. Usually they just want you to help them with their stupid scavenger hunts or do dumb things with no prospects.

But every so often, the bachelorette was a giant ho-bag, and that could be fun.

But usually we avoided them like the plague.

Reactions: jayroon
A buddy of mine just opened one of those hangover-treatment shops on Broadway in Nashville- coincided nicely with the NFL Draft and peak bachelorette season. I thought that would be a passing fad but it seems that people really do have no issue paying $100 a pop to nurse a hangover.

* If you question an instant hangover remedy being worth $100 in the moment, you don’t drink enough. Do better.

The rise of importance of the bachelorette party is ridiculous. Like everything else, it’s become oneupsmanship.

Can you imagine a fully grown man doing this??

- inviting several hundred people
- penthouse suite in Vegas
- daily cabana rental at overpriced day club
- 5-star dinner reservations each night
- bottle service
- 4-figure tourist trap excursions
- 5-day extended weekend vacation

I don’t know, dude. Not sure any of my male friends would be this obnoxious.

But every so often, the bachelorette was a giant ho-bag, and that could be fun.

But usually we avoided them like the plague.

Give me false statements for $1000, Alex.

My hunch is boat + crab island = you welcomed them at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT