ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The draft is actually the best, most fun part of the NFL.

The Reds up 3-0 on ATL, and looking to go 2-1 vs a good team.

Despite the lack of offense they are hoovering just below .500 and yet to play well. That’s a good sign.

[laughing] The raiders are idiots.

He couldn’t even put up the same stats Allen did playing with four other draft picks on the defensive line alone to help take attention away from him.

The Giants are on the clock, Josh Allen the next Lawerence Taylor? It would be nice to see him in a big market city

Edit:: guess not. Can't fathom why he is dropping like this

If you're picking Ferrell or Jones in the first round at least get a 3rd/4th or 5th to go along with it. No one was clamoring for those guys. Very dumb decisions.

Reactions: GrandePdre
LOL. They're all just gonna have to learn the hard way, just like Penn State, the SEC, and all the other teams that couldn't be bothered. They'll finally get a good look at him when he's in their backfield all game.

Anth, had Bryant out today to look at the AC. Turned out just to be a bad breaker that needed replaced and your guy was nice enough to help me find out which one it was and to advise me that it wasn't difficult to do and I could save some money doing it myself. Told me what to ask for (Original breaker was the wrong amperage from before we moved in.) One trip to the hardware store and 30 minutes later and I was in business. That's the kind of honesty that keeps customers. Nothing but GYERO men over there.

This is unwatchable. The entire thing is terrible. I’m out as soon as Josh Allen is drafted. F*ck the NFL.

It's the cross-promotion that is especially sickening.

Watching Robin Roberts finish her interview with Taylor Swift for a good 2 minutes after the ticker said the next pick was in, pretty much summed up what this is all about.

Then add in the cast of The Goldbergs commenting / "cracking wise" on the Draft, and, um, no thanks.

When do Ru Paul, Celine Dion and Beyonce take the stage? Will they give their analysis of team needs?

[sick]

Last edited:

Watching Robin Roberts finish her interview with Taylor Swift for a good 2 minutes after the ticker said the next pick was in, pretty much summed up what this is all about.

Then add in the cast of The Goldbergs commenting / "cracking wise" on the Draft, and, um, no thanks.

When do Ru Paul, Celine Dion and Beyonce take the stage? Will they give their analysis of team needs?

[sick]

ESPN gave a "courage" award to Bruce Jenner with tits.

Watched on Broadway with the masses in the rain with an ice cold domesto in hand, why not?

Most insane atmosphere I’ve ever seen down here.

Reactions: drxman1
Jacksonville is a great landing spot for Allen. A really good defense, actually only 1-2 years removed from having the best defense in the league. He could actually elevate them back to the #1 defense.

They also got themselves a serviceable QB, and Fournette will be back healthy. Potential Super Bowl contenders IMO.

Despite the lack of offense they are hoovering just below .500 and yet to play well. That’s a good sign.

* :joy:

There’s only one team in the entire national league with worse record. Jesus, dude.

* My lassies anti-hatboggan: most of my current running partners are chicks that are much younger and much faster than her. Not. Pleased.

“so, who are you running with this morning?”
“uhhhhh.....you know that cute 24 year old Tulane PhD student?” :grimace:

* It’s complete bs that politicians are compelled (forced) to share their tax returns, but I sure would love to see the Commander in Chief’s. That dudes been lying about his net worth, income, and business acumen for years. So, let’s see what you’ve really got, hoss.
* Leave fer Spain/Portugal on Monday [banana]

* The NFL’s success, much like mumble rap and superhero movies, truly is an indictment on America.

Average Joe is a mouthbreathing doofus.

* So Josh Allen’s listed position is “Edge.”

As the kids inquire....what in the actual f***? Is this new??

* Just below .500 and have yet to play well. Put that slogan on a billboard!

Spoiler alert: The Reds will play well enough right before the AS Break that we foolishly hold on to assets.

Remember in 2002, when we beefed up our starting rotation at the All Star break by picking up future Cooperstown locks Shawn Estes, Ryan Dempster, and an injured Brian Moehler?

Yeah. It will be like that.

Reactions: jayroon

[sick]
That’s on you for watching it on network TV like an old.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Watched on Broadway with the masses in the rain with an ice cold domesto in hand, why not?

Most insane atmosphere I’ve ever seen down here.
How did you go pee? That was my main concern when seeing the crowds inside those barriers. (/old) Reminded me of how they say the start of the big marathons are. People just peeing on the street, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT