Not open for further replies.
Smoothest swing of the 80s:

D5AoN6vWAAELxvK.jpg

Runner up:
D5AoN60W0AAvwDn.jpg

Others receiving votes:

D5AoN6wXoAAgz6s.jpg

snippet.jpg

The black dude on Facebook that goes around pranking people at Walmart is a big hatboggen right now. Every video cracks me up. Highly recommend

In more delusional parents in sports news - my sister went to sign my nephew up for football next year and of the 24 kids to sign up thus far only 1 put down offensive or defensive line.

I assume shortly after they arrested these parents for signing their kids up to play football?

My wife is already clamoring BS about our son not playing football.

She AIN'T winning that battle.

Dude is 98% in height and 94% in weight for his age and the meanest ****er I have ever met.

On a side note we are three weeks in with 3 year old soccer on Saturday mornings. Christ. These people...

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
When child MMA hits it's gonna hit HARD. If your kid is a mean sob, might as well go ahead and get him some cauliflower ears by age 10. Gonna whip a lot of ass and make Dad a lot of money, son. How's that sound?

Reactions: Century Cat
- Golf scholarships are apparently like six-figure European pro basketball contracts- widely available to anyone with the smallest amount of talent and skill.

- BRax’s boys are sure things which is why I go so far out of my way to ingratiate myself with him. Figure I’m in for some sort of pay day down the line.

TOO MUCH SAUCE.

- Bout that time for my annual viewing of Bull Durham.

- Anyone in here raising kids in more of an urban environment? Besides the necessity of a private school, any other thoughts?

- Tell ya what, if you can find it, that Old Ezra 7 barrel strength for $40 is a steal.

- One of my main reasons for buying a 130 year old house was the distinct possibility I’d find a Honus Wagner card hidden somewhere in a floorboard or wall. No dice thus far.

- Have the makings of another versatile team. Guards should be better. Intriguing talent on the wings. Bigs need to improve. Can’t shoot much worse from 3 than last year.

- My favorite swings:

Griffey, Justice, Clark

My kid's team played this team at a tourney at the KBC right after this clip "went viral". Beat them by 20.

There was also a guy standing under one of the baskets of a 5th grade game at the same tourney in a Michael Myers mask heckling free throw shooters. I'm guessing it was a BRax type parent.

Plan on handing my kids a scythe to mow the yard with on their 8th birthday and just keep adding on from there. All this BS about just giving kids airpods, food, shoes, etc is a pretty strong sign of societal decline. Plus, kids need to learn that hopes and dreams are stupid at an early age.

Random: when your business card and LinkedIn profile say “business owner,” people immediately suspect you’re rich. Dude, I get hit up constantly for everything you can imagine. Quite comical considering 3 months ago my income started at $0.00/hour.

Today, I had 4 development officers from the local homeless shelter pitch me on sponsoring their upcoming 5k. Good news, though. At the $10k and $20k level, I can be listed in their website ALL YEAR LONG. :scream::scream:

Reactions: roguemocha
- Tell ya what, if you can find it, that Old Ezra 7 barrel strength for $40 is a steal.

If you can find it for sure. Found it on a trip to Detroit using the Ohio Liquor website back in January. Can't find it now since it won Best Straight Bourbon in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition

krazykats is gonna borrow against his whole life policy to purchase 20% of Old Ezra company stock before Jeopardy comes on tonight. Bet.

Damn, that girl has got a twist.

Loved Will Clark, patterned my lefty swing after his. All power on the right.

Enjoyed the Democrat debate last night. Thought all three did well. Pulling for Edelen, but wouldn’t mind seeing a fellow Henry Clay alum in the mansion either.

Delt’s and Devils.

Looking forward to the weekend. Lass is bit with golf fever, not sure if that’s a good thing for me or not yet. Clucking at me to get tee times for Sunday.

New seadeck should be installed by derby, giddy for summer.

I'd love to see Ted Williams' swing in color/HD. Uncanny how 99% of the sweetest swings ever belong to lefties like myself.

Weird how so many recruits being mentioned on these wiretaps ended up at Duke. The way Coach K gets these kids who were being shopped around to play there for free is amazing.

Last edited:
Academically, Duke is an Ivy League school. The fact that nobody seems to question this of their basketball players during the recruitment process is completely absurd.

Wow, they’re on a roll! Another top-5 guy who must have scored a 34 on his ACT. Amazing!!!

-This day can ggp. Been in excruciating conversations simultaneously since about 10am.

-Endgame tickets with Doc for Saturday, pumped. Went to a damn 9:50p Tuesday showing of Cap Marvel to catch up and watched most of Infinity War last night.

-:eyes: @ Chad doing research on child rearing.

-We have a smoke screen tough as hell to penetrate around here. Good luck to the solicitors. Also signs on the doors notifying them an appointment is required. Bet we average 40ish calls per day.

-AMEX Plat is the king of business cards but the Ink is a nice low cost 2nd card. Any business owner should run everything they can through an Amex or Ink card. Tell the vendor to get bent if they try to balk on accepting it. One of the best perks of being a business owner.

-Frank Thomas had a great looking cut.

I know Anth is excited about the Avengers. Just wish we had Schem tickets or a private screen. Plan on having neck issues Sunday.

Radio 80 Friday night at O’Neill’s, should be fun too.

PUMPED for Tool with Rudd. Floor seats. Should be epic.

Reactions: rudd1
- Underrated artist of the 80s: Howard Jones

1. What is Love
2. Life in One Day
3. Everlasting Love
4. Like to Get to Know You Well
5. No One is to Blame

- Keeneland Food Exacta Ticket: 1 Corned Beef Reuben, 2 their beer cheese / ALL

You can have the Burgoo.

Speaking of which, Keeneland/race track pet peeve #19: Standing next to a girl betting $1 SHOW bet on a 1/9 favorite. Is it just the thrill to know your horse at least came in third and will make about $0.05 on that bet or what?

- Currently trying to jump in the Marvel Universe movie craziness. Had a buddy put together a timeline of which movies to watch and in what order.

"Don't binge watch, though. Do one movie every two weeks."

Cool, guess I'll be caught up near 2021.

- Doing a Game of Thrones "Mortality" pool with 15 other friends. Winner take all.

One point if you pick if a character is dead or alive correctly at the end of the last episode. An extra point if you pick correctly that they come back as a wight. Lose a point if you guessed wrong about being a wight. Bonus points for other events.

Leaderboard after two weeks: 16 tied with 0. Disappointed at that, but all bets are off come 9:05ish this Sunday night.

- I've been digging for an old CD with tons of CatPaw MSPaints. Found a big apple barrel full of CDs last night while at storage unit. Fingers crossed, Wildcat friends.

krazykats is gonna borrow against his whole life policy to purchase 20% of Old Ezra company stock before Jeopardy comes on tonight. Bet.

Wait what? You would sell me a whole life insurance policy instead of a term life? I bet that’s a hell of a lot better.

I need a new insurance guy, clearly!

If every one of those people chipped in $20 apiece, they could actually get the AAF out of hock and back up and running again.

Reactions: MattsCats
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT