ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure everyone knows Drogon is the biggest and strongest dragon.
That Dead dragon gonna be a muhfukka though too.

-Speaking of Mindfulness, been hitting yoga regularly for the first time ever really and it’s getting to be just as good for me mentally as physically. Digging it. Would like to incorporate some quick morning meditation too as so many people seem to really get a benefit from it. Working my way there.

-If you’re going to let a kid ride around with an NBA team for a week make it a D League team. He’d be better off seeing the low side of things if he doesn’t draft high rather than the high side of jet-setting, super dope practice facility living NBA players. Let them ride a bus from Ft. Wayne to Canton for a game with 168 people at it to judge if they’d rather play for the Cats another’s year in those Cush college dorm rooms.

Ask yourself this question: based on what you’ve seen from both, who has more upside - Richards or EJ?

EJ’s inconsistency throughout the year is due in large part to his being soft imo. He’ll add some muscle and get more confidence in being aggressive. He has skill, touch, and some athleticism.

Richards has absolutely no hand-eye coordination, which is weird because the big guy has good touch. It’s hard to develop soft mitts overnight. He can still make a leap but I’m afraid we’ve seen him plateau. This may be as good as it gets for him.

- How many layers is everyone wearing to Keeneland?

Richards' hand-eye coordination, basketball IQ and overall feel for the game are all terrible. Don't see that changing.

EJ has a higher ceiling but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he fell out of love with taking contested 18 footers.

Evan Daniels says Florida and A&M are the leaders for Blackshear.

Happy Easter!

Reactions: fatguy87
EJ has a higher ceiling but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he fell out of love with taking contested 18 footers.

For sure.

Montgomery shot 57% from the line and 24% on 2 point jumpers. A Montgomery jumper was the worst result, other than a turnover, we could have had for a possession.

Montgomery has more skills with the ball than Richards. Richards is more brutish in manner while Montgomery is fluid. He can dribble and pass pretty well for a guy his size. He's not Jones or Vanderbilt level for his size, but he's much better in those ball skill areas than the average 5.

That Dead dragon gonna be a muhfukka though too.

-Speaking of Mindfulness, been hitting yoga regularly for the first time ever really and it’s getting to be just as good for me mentally as physically. Digging it. Would like to incorporate some quick morning meditation too as so many people seem to really get a benefit from it. Working my way there.

-If you’re going to let a kid ride around with an NBA team for a week make it a D League team. He’d be better off seeing the low side of things if he doesn’t draft high rather than the high side of jet-setting, super dope practice facility living NBA players. Let them ride a bus from Ft. Wayne to Canton for a game with 168 people at it to judge if they’d rather play for the Cats another’s year in those Cush college dorm rooms.

Thanks for the update on your yoga and meditation, and for the idea to shit on a kid after he works his ass off to make it to the league.

I’ve done a ton of dumb shit in my life, but I’ve never just felt overall disappointed in myself.

Glad you could shake that feeling Brady.

Richards v. Sacha Killeya-Jones, Richards v. Montgomery, whatever.

Meet the boss. Same as the old boss.

These guys are mediocre talents that could with experience be integral parts of an NCAA title team. If the f***ing NCAA doesn't get its act together and figure out how to appeal to guys like that, it won't matter. The G-League will subsume college basketball and even all the assholes on this thread with 30k+ posts about Kentucky basketball will stop caring.

Let these kids sell their image rights, sack Mark Emmert, and get some new thinking involved on how the NCAA and NBA co-exist in a mutually beneficial manner.

It ain't that f***ing hard.

But thank God Mark Emmert is in charge, that sleazy twat.

Nick Richards is nearly two full years older than EJ Montgomery. That is reason enough for me to expect improvement out of the latter.

I consider myself a pretty learned GYERO poster but I don’t get the catsfanbgy or whatever be black mamba whatever but would be happy if it stopped.

Please note I don’t care to know the back story. Just posting to remind myself to use the ignore button.

I'm starting to suspect that blackmamba is rogue . . . Seems right up his alley.

Not to completely take up for Richards but he has only been playing basketball for about 6 years. Which he didn’t have dickfingers but he is what he is. He just wasn’t /isn’t ready to be in the position he is at UK. It’s a tough place for a kid like him but I think he has some future role here.

Congrats Century, this marks the most insulted I’ve ever felt in GYERO, honestly. I definitely don’t have any other accounts but good to know you’d think I’d create one to argue with the other maroon on here. This one cut deep gang.

-I’ve never seen GOT

-I have no idea who Robert Mueller is or what his report dealt with and I couldn’t be happier about it

-my baby boy is awful and I’m running on 6 weeks of sleep deprivation and everyone at works keeps asking me if I’m okay and my short term memory has been noticeably worse

-I’m having dark thoughts involving throwing my boy out the window in the middle of the night

-I’m 38 and I’ve now begun a coffee habit, never drank it until a month ago - the morning shits are impressive

-I’ve enjoyed watching golf in the last month more than watching college b-ball and I don’t even golf - it’s amazing watching a sport without referees

-I’m in the absolute worst shape of my life

/humblebrag

Ron, that sounded like someone introducing themselves at an AA meeting after hitting rock bottom, yeesh, hope it turns around soon bud.

I’m being :100points: here Ron, you better talk to someone about those dark thoughts. People smother and shake their babies to death all the time because of that same frustration getting the better of them.

But if no one around you knows your frustration to help then a helpless baby could be a victim of something you don’t mean to do.

Hopefully it gets better man, and believe it or not it’s absolutely worth all of that!

I’m not going to murder my child krazy, I promise. Was just venting a bit as my wife doesn’t find my dark humor as inspiring. My little girl was a miracle baby so I’m a little spoiled, but hopefully we’ll be over the hump soon. He has a lot of making up to do when he’s older to get on my good side.

If he’s old enough to cry, he’s old enough to field ground balls and do bear crawls. Get out there and start living his dreams.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I checked myself into the hospital about 2 months after my daughter was born because I thought I was about to suffer cardiac arrest. Doctors ran tests and determined it was just lack of sleep and too much iced coffee. Haha being a dad is freaking amaze balls : )~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT