ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Year’s Eve 1998, I was hit by a car. I was told that my body flipped up and over the car, and that I landed basically upside down on my head.

I’ve believed in something more than me, a higher power, ever since that night.

How I lived, or managed to get up and walk away once I gained consciousness was truly amazing.

The person next to me wasn’t so lucky as she ended up going under the car, and in a halo for 2 years after.

:pray:

Imagine watching this Republican party and talking about the Democratic Party being a hot mess. But best to keep GYERO unclogged with this kind of bullshit.

Never said anything one way or the other about the Republican party. I don't belong to either one.

- I’d elect empathetic, smart, straight-shootin SAE to political office over anyone else in GYERO. Showkiller after that. Then, Misterface.
He can run on his cutesy "10 year old sae letters to Bill Curry" platform but know I'm saving all the Cal snark and Pitino fanboy posts for my attack ads. Plus, multiple pics in YUM! cheering on the Cards under the guise of "oh some buddies had a few tickets might as well go have a few cold ones". Tommy would have a field day.

Can’t believe I know someone (on and Internet Wildcat Friend) level that was actually impacted by NYE being “Amateur Night,” - like my dad’s warned me about every year since middle school.

Also, I’d rather see a play on this incident Re: your vanity label bourbon branding, tbh.

Reactions: wcc31
A whole generation of adults that got their chops through messageboard arguments as kids should be coming to the fore. Reminiscent of the recent “Shaq-wave” in collegiate athletics, things will never be the same.

*Printing the detailed story of being knocked out by a sedan on the back label of the bottle would be a decent approach, Krazy. Maybe a pic of the poor gal in her neck brace too?

*Following up on UCL going full Buddha, I highly recommend this...
51j66nn-iDL._SL500_.jpg

*Had my first go with a chiropractor yesterday. Still trying to find a cure for migraines, and i've been up to nearly 20 different medications over the last decade without much luck. Amazing the range of responses you get about them. Everything from life-changing procedures, to pure witch-doctors. I'm sure i'll fall somewhere squarely in the middle.

*A lot of GYERO continues to disrespect booker and treat him and his post like some type of stepchild. Keep sleeping on the dude, but he's outpacing all of us right now... Central Kentucky plantation... in-ground pool... shuffleboard... good bar set up... set to inherit some noteworthy out of state waterfront property one day. He also still knows *a lot* more than he's letting on about what's really been happening in Bardstown.

If EJ needs someone to tell him that he isn’t a first round pick and what he needs to improve on someone DM him the link to this thread

*Printing the detailed story of being knocked out by a sedan on the back label of the bottle would be a decent approach, Krazy. Maybe a pic of the poor gal in her neck brace too?

*Following up on UCL going full Buddha, I highly recommend this...
51j66nn-iDL._SL500_.jpg

*Had my first go with a chiropractor yesterday. Still trying to find a cure for migraines, and i've been up to nearly 20 different medications over the last decade without much luck. Amazing the range of responses you get about them. Everything from life-changing procedures, to pure witch-doctors. I'm sure i'll fall somewhere squarely in the middle.

*A lot of GYERO continues to disrespect booker and treat him and his post like some type of stepchild. Keep sleeping on the dude, but he's outpacing all of us right now... Central Kentucky plantation... in-ground pool... shuffleboard... good bar set up... set to inherit some noteworthy out of state waterfront property one day. He also still knows *a lot* more than he's letting on about what's really been happening in Bardstown.
Actually reading that book right now. It's quite good.

Ha. Ok. I’m all for this if Montgomery wants to take advantage of the rule, go workout for some franchises and gain proper feedback on what he needs to work in... However, if he stays in the draft only to be some late 2nd round pick or not drafted at all we got a real problem on our hands my ass is only going to get redder.

As previously mentioned, the one thing Cal is better at than anyone is adjusting on the fly. This new rule creates chaos & uncertainty for every program, especially the high level ones.

So long as the Grad Transfer rule doesn't get axed next month, we're still going to be in a better position than most anyone when these things happen. Kentucky can & will be on every short list possible for the guys we truly want.

Wouldn't mind snagging (McD AA) Jordan Brown as a transfer from Nevada and having him ready to roll in 2021 as a 3rd year Soph.

*Had my first go with a chiropractor yesterday.

Just to ease your mind a bit about chiropractors, I was talking to an attorney in court today and his brother is representing a plaintiff in a med mal case against a chiropractor. Plaintiff is in his early 40s, works at a factory, just has some minor aches and pains he's trying to get worked out. During his first visit to the chiropractor he gets adjusted. Chiropractor apparently snaps his spine and he's now paralyzed from the chest down. Chiro was nice enough to help him to his car and tell his wife to take him to the ER. Thankfully he told him to go to the ER since he could barely breathe and couldn't move. I'm not sure he'd have known otherwise.

Here is the % chance EJ has at being a 1st Round pick. 0% (okay, maybe 5-10%)

If Cal can't sell him on the PJ route he's a loser, and this thing is truly broken. He'll be back.

And sit behind Nick Richards again? One of those two is going somewhere. EJ is the only one worth a shit, and he’s already wasted 1 year.

Keldon isn't driving a McLaren back and forth cross country, it's probably a 3 hour rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT