ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not on me, Laddie. If you have a penis you need to be playing men’s/boy’s sports, or don’t play at all.

I mean, all this identifying stuff is confusing. With surgery you can physically be altered. But nobody is changing the chromosomes, yet.

I say you compete based on your DNA. Wanna compete as a woman, show me two X chromosomes.

* Anth, I take shots at you because I like you, kid. You know that.

No mean intent whatsoever.

* This place has been the cause of a lot of fun over the years. On and off the webs. Good stuff, man. Good peeps.

* Going to be a shitload of my KY hillbilly fam up here on Saturday. Going to smokeroast 3 tri tips. Good chance my dad or bro in law drink a few too many and begin taking care of the neighborhood deer problem.

* Heading down to Findlay Market tomorrow afternoon. I love that place.

* Family friend just died of a heroin OD. Was my brother’s best friend growing up. 10 yrs older than me. Had been off drugs for about 4 mos. Couldn’t kick it.

Nasty shit.

* Good night, ‘Ro.

Yeah, I look down on women's sports. Not women. They're not equal so they shouldn't be treated that way. I've never claimed any different. However, unlike Dr. Fatneck I do think they're capable of conversation.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Anth *really* doesn't like people talking over him, I've noticed. Y'all need to keep your shit in line and show some GD respect.

Where would the Bonzo driveway story rank if we're keeping score? I'd love to tell it more but I hardly get to see anyone these days.
Umm you talk over people 2 counties over.

Excellent story. Btw.

Yeah, I look down on women's sports. Not women. They're not equal so they shouldn't be treated that way. I've never claimed any different. However, unlike Dr. Fatneck I do think they're capable of conversation.

Nice try at deflecting.

For the record, I said you were “clucking with the hens.”

But if I have offended women by associating a person such as yourself with them, then I am sorry.

I don’t get enough Delt stories. I long for the days of G-Unit entertaining a brood for hours- some of my favorite memories.

All comes down to Tony not being a part, I suppose. I can appreciate a ridiculous and hilarious crew, myself.

And Sloot for damn sure enjoys them.

— I enjoy all your old stories. I’ve never met a single one of you, but over the years it’s come to feel like I was right there for some of them.

Favorite - BBdK hitting the car on the way to the wedding
Honorable mention - Anth/Mags slap

— Am I the only one that isn’t a snob about anything with food/drink? I enjoy an ice cold Miller/Coors/Bud, a cup of Folgers, and many chain restaurants. VERY anti-GYERO, I know.

— Way late on discovering it, but Trailer Park Boys is probably my #1 comedy if all time now. Although it did go downhill slightly when it became a “Netflix original”.

-re:lgtbq stuff: There is a wide spectrum of biological sexuality. These folks are legitimately who they are as well as being children of God. They should not be marginalized or persecuted. That said we gotta slow down a bit on altering the way we conduct life as a society....bathroom stuff/athletics is the easiest "obviously fudged up scenario". Especially since trans equates to 0.01% of the population. Going too fast is gonna hurt these folks...and its pressed by folks who exist to stick it to the "dominant paradigm" at all costs in the name of "progress" (a word with significant Marxist undertones to those of us with a deep understanding of 20th century history). We are getting better as a society at looking out for the "weak/different" but moving too fast is gonna hurt those we are looking to help.

-chicken fried steak/schnitzel is unquestionably awesome.

-picked up a "squatty potty" on the advice of a Gastroenterologist buddy of mine. Promotes "complete" evacuation. Highly recommend.

https://www.squattypotty.com

Last edited:
I don't know what the bathroom answer is for transgenders.

If a boy looks like a girl, more people would freak out if they saw them going in to a men's room. Plus, I assume since they have female feelings, they are actually interested in boys, not girls.

But, gay men are supposed to use the men's room and lesbians use the ladies room so who the touch knows?

I don't know what bad things are supposed to happen if you allow boys who think they are girls to use the ladies room. I understand that someone could fake it and take advantage of the situation, but what is to stop a sexual predator from dressing up like a woman and going to the ladies room and attempting to victimize somebody now?

But I do know that boys shouldn't be allowed to dress up as girls to dominate athletics. It isn't a level playing field.

Reactions: _Chase_
I just find it odd you have photoshops of me sitting waiting for specific responses.

I usually don't. I started to make it when somebody called you a Pollyanna Bitch a few weeks ago, but got busy. I saw it on my desktop the other day, finished it and waited for a reason to post it.

If that's weird, sue me. Chase is my lawyer.

The video of the transgender winning the state track meet is hilarious. You have all these high school girls, with pigtails and pony tails, then here comes this black "transgender" who looks like he/she/it is smuggling 4 dozen grapes in his or her tight track suit.
Looks fair to me.

Bourdain lived what most would consider a complete fantasy life. Gets said every time this happens, but Depression is no joke man - - you just never know what someone is dealing with inside.

This one hurts. Damn :cry:

I mostly saw him on tv traveling to shithole countries eating shit. Seemed to have the disposition of a drugged out old man who hated life.

But, porch light def on, metoo, omg this one cuts real deep. How many more TV personalities will we lose before somebody does something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT