ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest, the reason Anth gets upset if we tell college stories is that he wasn’t there and feels excluded. He doesn’t have any great moments of his own and regrets his poor choice for college.

As a sign of the times, maybe we should try to be more inclusive and throw him a participation trophy. So, in the future if you guys feel the need to tell a story from college that Anth wasn’t a part of, maybe at the end you could be like “oh man, if Anth had been there he would have...” or a “ oh yeah Anth you would have crushed” instead of just talking over his poor little hurt feelings.

Sure you do...

Wlz5vyq.jpg

Bravo William, we shall cheers to your art on the Lake.

Tbh, I really don’t tell many Delt stories anymore. I mean, it was like 20 years ago.

Genuinely had to stifle a loud guffaw.

Oh, and every crew has the same handful of stories they recycle over and over again. It's part of becoming old and terrible.

Exactly. If we hung out with Anth's college crew all the time, we'd know all their lame stories by heart. For some reason this remains lost on Anth -- as does the fact we saved him from being friendless.

And who is "we", you & Ray?

Last edited:
Exactly.

And who is "we", you & Ray?
Uhhh, we've been saying this for like 14 years. (B$, WS, me, etc)

Everyone has old stories but the way you all deliver it is very unique and awful. Why I said listen to the RH, it's about embellishing and progressing stories. 100% what's happened over the years. Not only do you each tell the same stories over and over and over but you all talk over people while doing it. This isn't the typical old friends getting together relieving glory days. This has been going on since I met them.

Funny that you get so offended by it because it obviously struck a nerve.

What isnt fun is a late meeting keeping me from Lexington tonight. Hate having our customer on the west coast.

14 years and I still chuckle at GYERO fights.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Did PTI(pti) run before 2005 or whenever he got fanatical about it? Be interesting to hear about how that evolved. Seemed to come out of nowhere but there may be a past to explain.

We are all witnesses
Cardinalzenmaster
The Galt House incident
The Georgia Dome tornado
The Georgia Dome flip flop incident
Blackhaus Vandy game
The thrown golf club dangling from an electric wire
The Grand Hyatt Buckhead bathroom incident
The Fayetteville puke incident
The fraternity row LSU fight
Redmon's

I mean....that's just 10 off the top of my head.

This place is wildly entertaining.

Yeah, we don't give a shit about them, which is why we openly mock you all but you don't hear us because you're too busy talking over us.

Seriously, we've been doing this for 14 years and you all still haven't caught on.

* So, "we" is....

1> you
2> your wife, who was actually involved in a lot of our favorite stories
3> b$, whose husband was actually involved in a lot of our favorite stories

Pretty solid crew to sit together and have a few laughs with at our expense. I'll bet you really get in some good shots.

* I've run my whole life (well, starting in about middle school). Got a little fat post-college, then in 2004 or 2005 WS signed me up to do the Derby Festival Marathon. Slowly progressed ever since. I'll put the rest in my upcoming biography.

* Hung out with Fanth and Fadrian a couple weekends ago. They're still doing well.

We are all witnesses
Cardinalzenmaster
The Galt House incident
The Georgia Dome tornado
The Georgia Dome flip flop incident
Blackhaus Vandy game
The thrown golf club dangling from an electric wire
The Grand Hyatt Buckhead bathroom incident
The Fayetteville puke incident
The fraternity row LSU fight
Redmon's

I mean....that's just 10 off the top of my head.

This place is wildly entertaining.
“How to Get Home From The Eli Barron, Pre-Uber”

* So, "we" is....

1> you
2> your wife, who was actually involved in a lot of our favorite stories
3> b$, whose husband was actually involved in a lot of our favorite stories

Pretty solid crew to sit together and have a few laughs with at our expense. I'll bet you really get in some good shots.

* I've run my whole life (well, starting in about middle school). Got a little fat post-college, then in 2004 or 2005 WS signed me up to do the Derby Festival Marathon. Slowly progressed ever since. I'll put the rest in my upcoming biography.

* Hung out with Fanth and Fadrian a couple weekends ago. They're still doing well.
Yes, thats about right. Again, this isn't about you all telling the stories. It's the ridiculous manner in which you repeat them, interrupt to one up, and talk over people. It's universal with the group. Very weird adn has been going on literally since I met you. But you can group think and think your normal. Fine with me.

The main offenders are definitely 80 and Ursch. Bob tells a lot of obnoxious stories but he would be the least repetitive.

Shew, rough day for Anth.

Thanks for naming me least repetitive, I guess.

I mean, can’t imagine how obnoxious somebody would be if Adrian “Ace” Baldwin commits to UK.

No doubt. Has been a terrible day outside of here. Only bright spot has been calling you all out about this (again) and Willy's photoshop. I think he's obsessed with me. That's at least 10 creations directed at me over the years when I've been nothing but nice to the guy. Opened my home countless times for old Willy.

Hahaha. Classic Anth.

Gets abused, claims victory.

Somebody tags him good, claims they are obsessed with him.

It’s not football season. No reason to suck up to you. Willy has a new place to stay, with Lake privileges.

Not gonna lie, I've been getting a kick out of this Connecticut transgender track and field shit. So two highschool tranny's have broken every girls track record in Connecticut the last two years, including winning every race including state. Parents are petitioning the unfairness, including one parent who apparently is a big transgender activist.
I give two shits what people do, but when the world gets so PC that people with wieners get to use women's rest rooms and compete in girls sports, the Chases and SAE's should be ashamed of themselves.
Great job guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/usatoday...ut-parents-ban-transgender-track-athletes/amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT