ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

-Not going to hate on a country fried steak, mashed potatoes and white gravy. Top notch feeling sorry for yourself gluten meal.

-Most recent Revisionist History would be an excellent listen for the Delts around here with all their annoying storytelling.

-Can I get a number of hands that prefer January over the past few days? F*cking losers. Sun goes down at like 9p, high 70's/low 80's, perfect nights, lightning bugs rocking, crystal clear skies, almost impossible to not consume a few drinks b/c it's so nice. Mercy.

-I know the smart money is fading Justify, most likely, but I just can't bet against history like that. Don't need the little amount bad enough to not cheer for him.

-WCC should be entering real life here soon. Caint wait.

Last edited:
Willy is definitely good at eating, no argument there.

-History was just made a few years ago w/ the 1st Triple Crown in my lifetime -- having another one 3 years later is no good, imo. Betting AND rooting against it, here.

-Anth needs spell/grammar check, good grief. Been really bad lately. 3 incorrect words and an incorrect apostrophe in the above post alone. Clean it up, please.

Last edited:
-Most recent Revisionist History would be an excellent listen for the Delt's around here with all their annoying storytelling.

Sorry we had a great time and interesting lives with stories worth telling. Maybe if we’d gone to Bellarmine we could just sit around slack jawed and vacant.

/Sorryimnotsorry

Reactions: Geese Feeder
I don’t hate, and in fact love, schnitzel.

Mowed the yard last night. Went with diagonal striping and a neighbor out for a walk took the time to notice AND compliment the look so @ me at your own peril.

Sorry we had a great time and interesting lives with stories worth telling. Maybe if we’d gone to Bellarmine we could just sit around slack jawed and vacant.

/Sorryimnotsorry
Which is why you all have the same 5 stories you all tell over and over and over. Been a joke with all the non-Delts since I've been around. Pretty funny tbh.

Which is why you all have the same 5 stories you all tell over and over and over. Been a joke with all the non-Delts since I've been around. Pretty funny tbh.

So what are these 5 stories that you’ve heard so much, Brian Williams Schembari?

It’s too bad poor anth doesn’t have any stories anyone actually gives a shit about.
Yeah, we don't give a shit about them, which is why we openly mock you all but you don't hear us because you're too busy talking over us.

Seriously, we've been doing this for 14 years and you all still haven't caught on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT