ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been there. But heard great things. On the agenda for this weekend.

2nd run at Portillos yesterday. Better than the first but not as good as Lonnies.

Louisville is making a name for itself on the beef sandwich scene.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Dec. 15, 2016) –The Lexington Center Corporation (LCC) and the University of Kentucky have agreed in principle to a new 15-year lease at Rupp Arena. The new lease will begin at the expiration of the existing lease.

The agreement, outlined in a letter of intent signed this week by LCC and UK officials, will ensure that the Kentucky Wildcats men’s basketball team plays at Rupp through the 2033 season. The current lease expires at the end of the 2018 season.

?

Anth signed off on this yet?

Hot beef sambos...

Gotta be honest, the batch Sloot made for my Homecoming party this year were some of the best I’ve ever had.

Opera House is not so great imo. Many places with obstructed views. Pretty tight seating as well. Last two shows I’ve been too have been suboptimal. Looking forward to the black jacket symphony doing LED Zepplin next month tho.

Reactions: Mashburned
Pretty disappointed in myself for not seeing Isbell. But again, too busy/important right now for such frivolities.

ICYMI: Something More Than Free is my favorite album of 2017.

Word around big donor circles is that a new Rupp wasn't happening because Joe Craft or Anthony was against it. Glad gyero straightened out which one it was.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'm extremely glad it happened to WKU and I hope it really ruined a lot of their fans night/lives, but that bush league play of forcing a charge on an inbounds play is the absolute worst. Its not even high school buch league, that's a middle school bail out play and any player that attempts it, along with their coach should be be suspended and fined and maybe even done for the year.

But again, I'm happy that there are a lot of WKU people that are really burned up about it.

Pat Forde is no longer #L1C4
Oh, he threw in a little bit there at the end. That part where he compared UofL basketball to two programs that have no comparison in their respective sports and used that as justification as to why he thinks coaches will jump ship from current top 10 non-dumpster fire programs to go there.

But, for him, a nice effort.

Reactions: wcc31
I'm extremely glad it happened to WKU and I hope it really ruined a lot of their fans night/lives, but that bush league play of forcing a charge on an inbounds play is the absolute worst. Its not even high school buch league, that's a middle school bail out play and any player that attempts it, along with their coach should be be suspended and fined and maybe even done for the year.

But again, I'm happy that there are a lot of WKU people that are really burned up about it.
Right out of the Robert Montgomery Knight playbook. TS.

How do you intentionally run out every day? Just have your employees start eating everything or throw it away mid shift if they have too much?

How do you intentionally run out every day? Just have your employees start eating everything or throw it away mid shift if they have too much?
Any good BBQ restaurant does this.

Ever tried to order a special and it had been 86'd?

Wasted product is typically looked down. So if he's selling out every day, kudos.

I was there too. First senior day loss in forever. Rupp was as furious as I've ever seen it.

That ‘97 run was one of the more impressive Cats showings of my lifetime. What a squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT