ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Pitino and UofL are taking scorched earth positions in litigation.

As UK fans, it is our obligation to break out the popcorn and enjoy the fireworks.
I firmly believe Rick will be the Y at a Kentucky game in the next ten years. As Louisville fans begin to fully loathe him and time passes we'll start to treat him like a lovable loser. He'll never be family again, but I bet he'll be invited back at some point and take us up on it. Not soon, but sometime down the road.

I firmly believe Rick will be the Y at a Kentucky game in the next ten years. As Louisville fans begin to fully loathe him and time passes we'll start to treat him like a lovable loser. He'll never be family again, but I bet he'll be invited back at some point and take us up on it. Not soon, but sometime down the road.

I don’t know, man- I think that ship has sailed. Center your sentimentality on Orlando, imo.

Pitino is sadly going to die a bitter old man.

I don’t think there’s an archetype I hate more than the super Christian hypocrite, so I’m really struggling with how to digest the news of Dan Johnson’s suicide.

A truly awful human being.....but, dayum.

Reactions: _Chase_
I don’t think there’s an archetype I hate more than the super Christian hypocrite, so I’m really struggling with how to digest the news of Dan Johnson’s suicide.

A truly awful human being.....but, dayum.
If it makes you feel better, there's no way he was a practicing or believing Christian and was obviously using it as a front for his various scams

Totally, disagree. Totally. Persona non grata, in perpetuity. He is showing his true self, a greedy, delusional megalomaniac. He doesn't bleed blue, he bleeds Pitino.

That's shocking. Will be national news tomorrow as a story that reflects the current climate. He said and did some terrible things, but this is still a sad story and I wish he could've found something better than the path he wound up with.

Totally, disagree. Totally. Persona non grata, in perpetuity. He is showing his true self, a greedy, delusional megalomaniac. He doesn't bleed blue, he bleeds Pitino.
Yeah, it's going out on a limb no-doubt. You all are probably right. I've seen time do funny things though. We'll never love the guy again, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that.

The awesomeness of U of L countersuing Rick Pitino really cannot be overstated.

It has to be unprecedented for a major university to go after a coach for lost revenue, lost ticket sales and NCAA fines resulting from his misconduct.

We think we've seen Victim Rick, but we ain't seen nothin' yet. The University . . . to whom I gave my blood, sweat and tears for 16 seasons . . . just SUED me!

(And he has their tattoo. Permanently inscribed. On his back).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT