ADVERTISEMENT

What are you listening to?

I decided to go a week of just putting my iTunes on random shuffle and rolling with it. Hearing some stuff I haven't heard in a LONG time. Also hearing some stuff I did not want to hear again. But a fun exercise.

Reactions: birdforbogey
Grace Potter right now.
I think her older stuff with the Nocturnals was much better than these days. I’m not sure her career’s been the same since the crossover attempt with TEQUILA. Back in the day, I was a pretty big fan, having seen them several times. A great live show, this was always my favorite:

Last edited:
I think her older stuff with the Nocturnals was much better than these days. I’m not sure her career’s been the same since the crossover attempt with TEQUILA. Back in the day, I was a pretty big fan, having seen them live several times. A great live show, this was always my favorite song:
Agree. Love that song. Love her voice.

Reactions: megablue
Today's binge!

145967-3224718.jpg

The best of CCR. If you've never listened to this one, I'd urge you to do so. Perhaps the greatest best-of ever published. A literal soundtrack to the Vietnam era, with these hits from their short career from 1968 to 1972.

Tracklist
Suzie Q4:35
I Put A Spell On You4:30
Proud Mary3:07
Bad Moon Rising2:18
Lodi3:09
Green River2:32
Commotion2:41
Down On The Corner2:43
Fortunate Son2:18
Travelin' Band2:07
Who'll Stop The Rain2:27