ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom read me Where The Red Fern Grows before bed, no idea I hadn’t read the book and only listened to it. Sad!

Ron, it’s pretty simple. Grocery store, car rides, household chores, etc. Its not like people are sitting at a bar asking people to quit down, although I’m sure that’s happened.

I've never taken a picture or had someone else take a picture of myself and another person pointing at each other. Don't feel like I would know the correct circumstances to do so.

Reactions: roguemocha
I mean I sorta assume it's something different, but on first reading it sounds like Richie is going to the worst theme party ever. Plus it's too cold to dress like an oversized baby.

Hey, if any you guys in the greater Louisville area want to watch a little high school basketball tomorrow night, I'll be bringing my squad to Shawnee High. Before you ask, we're ending a 2 year contract -that's why.

Say what you want about that greasy little bastard, but ol' BBdK is doing it right when it comes to travel. Gotta admit, I'm more than a little jealous.

Nice work, Adrian.

Can't wait for the Dateline episode on him.

The case of the " Bald Bandit", he bilked countless women out of lavish vacations, fancy homes and above ground pools.

No clue where Shawnee HS is (other than it's in the West End). TS. Couldn't find it without GPS, and I've lived in this town most of my life.

Reactions: Century Cat
I don’t even know the Shawnee mascot.

Was stewing over the awfulness of my hometown last night whilst driving to the Isbell show, and realized how pathetic it was that we didn’t have a single professional franchise. So I asked myself to name another metropolitan area that is without one. So that exercise was humbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT