ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we all know that krazykats is a morbidly obese lumber salesman that doesn't kiss his wife or buy her jewelry makes me extremely worried about what we DONT know, good lord man you're just an open book over there. You're like that crazy aunt at the family reunion that corners you and stars telling you about her extremely personal medical conditions.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
Saints' all whites with the darker gold is a sharp look tbh

Old school black helmets would've really made it a classic look. As well as the helmet logo being the darker gold

Last edited:
Unless SAE has a scooter dont see anyway he can win a pissing match with Rogue, that is the ultimate trump card.
On top of having a scooter, it’s a Yamaha Zuma. For you non-scoots, it’s pretty much the Mercedes of the scooter world. #maxpowerrrlife

On top of having a scooter, it’s a Yamaha Zuma.

419PO4HWvHL._SX466_.jpg

Latest congressman to resign apparently was discussing his female staffers being surrogates for he and his wife and he was shocked to learn that made them uncomfortable.

The Sixers may have the 2nd best court in the NBA behind the Celts. They definitely have the best baselines. If the Bucks permanently had the Mecca court then I would have to reconsider my court rankings.

Reactions: wildcat1973
-I thought everyone in GYERO had a garage.

-Anth bought me diamond earrings for a wedding gift after we state "no wedding gifts". I wear them everyday. WCC getting married makes me so happy.

-I do not understand bitcoin at all. At all.

Garbage disposals LOVE breaking.
As do ice makers.

What is so hard to understand about Bitcoin?

Keeping it extremely simple it's a form of currency only it isn't printed of by the millions daily backed by nothing. It also can be invested into like gold can be.

A little deeper but still fairly simple it is popular as a possible currency long term as the value isn't manipulated by a govt, but instead by a free market.

Reactions: Mashburned
-I thought everyone in GYERO had a garage.

-Anth bought me diamond earrings for a wedding gift after we state "no wedding gifts". I wear them everyday. WCC getting married makes me so happy.

-I do not understand bitcoin at all. At all.

As do ice makers.

Sorry he didn’t love you enough to lay down the fancy cookware.

Bitcoin is a commodity, not a currency. People forget that.

There is a finite number of bitcoins that can be mined (21 million). Nerds around the globe are using their computers to solve complex math problems to “find” (mine) the correct “code” (block) Once a block is found it is offered up for everyone else to validate. Then the finder is rewarded with 25 bitcoins (current bounty) and that code is added to the blockchain, which serves as a record of all bitcoin mining.

The difficulty of the mining readjusts after every 2016 blocks are mined. The diffculity is reset so that it will take 2 weeks to mine the next 2016 blocks based on the amount of miners/effort that attempted to mine the previous 2016 blocks.

Please excuse me as I have to make sure some sidewalks slope at no less than 2% for storm drainage purposes and not more than 2% for wheelchair accessibility purposes, thanks.

Last edited:
I don’t hope everyone loses all their money on their fake code currency that sounds like an elaborate nerd internet treasure hunt, but I kind of hope everyone that invests in a fake code currency internet treasure hunt loses their money.

I’m hiring 80 proof to go beat up a nerd and send me some bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a commodity, not a currency. People forget that.

By definition you are right it does it meet all 3 standards to be American currency, but it is accepted abroad by over 100,000 companies as a form of payment.

Once American companies start accepting it the value will eventually plummet.

-I'm as free market anti regulation as it gets BUT currency? Yeah, needs a bit of regulation. Is the code, or math problems, they're mining beneficial to anyone or is this basically pokemon?

-Just over 30 hours until our next game. Yippe :rolleyes:

-Pruitt, imo, is actually a really solid hire. Not the name they were looking for but they were never getting those guys anyway.

Anyone remember "trade dollars"? Some type of secondary market currency back in the late 70s and early 80s when things got crazy during inflation. I know I got my braces with "trade dollars", and we went to Florida a few times, as well as Hawaii. So I guess it was good at the time.

But this bitcoin shit? WTF?

I think Pruitt is a disaster in the making...seems like a sideline screaming meathead that rode the Saban train where he had no real responsibility other than stay out of the dark lord’s way and get hype in the locker room. Learning on the job to be a HC in the SEC is fun, as the ginger has taught us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT