ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pruitt is a disaster in the making...seems like a sideline screaming meathead that rode the Saban train where he had no real responsibility other than stay out of the dark lord’s way and get hype in the locker room. Learning on the job to be a HC in the SEC is fun, as the ginger has taught us.
Or Kirby Smart and Dan Mullen.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
"When he met with the board of trustees on June 28, Pitino distributed a booklet in which former players and coaches testified to his integrity. Told it was “too self-serving” for presentation to the NCAA, Rick Pitino persists nonetheless. He is suing U of L for breach of contract and Adidas for damaging his reputation."

“You work at a place a long time,” he said. “You give your heart and soul. You love the place and all of a sudden you’re asked to leave without an explanation. It’s very hurtful. The only reason I’m not as bitter as I should be is I don’t believe these people (on the board of trustees) are the University of Louisville.”

Rick, just can't help himself. Sullivan going back to the well to get a few more clicks.

Reactions: parrott
* SI with a good article on Jeremy Pruitt...

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/12/07/jeremy-pruitt-tennessee-coach-career-nick-saban

Both Pruitt and Malzahn were hired by big name schools to drag along high profile high school recruits (Mitch Mustain, lol). Big difference between the two, though, is that Malzahn was a high school offensive coaching legend. He literally wrote a book about his offensive geniusness.

51Gx1ABs4KL.jpg

Available on Amazon, btw.

- Umm, GYERO introduced me to Bitcoin about four years ago. I remember the conversations.

- RE: Pruitt- Who knows?

- Marin Morris a la “My Church” may be in my current Top 5. :fire:

- Speaking of smoke, they’re all about taken but the lassie’s bridesmaid lineup is pretty strong. Should be a few single ladies for PTI/ABH though if they don’t bring dates.

- Santacon tomorrow. Become cliche but I still love it. Will give it hell from 11am to dusk, with the UK game mixed in, then come home and rehydrate.

- Is BBdK ever going to invite me down for a ballgame and gambol or what?

- I mean I appreciate them and all but is there a lower form out there than “Instagram model”?

- I like what KingLlama brings to Facebook.

- How awesome is Christmastime moms and dads? Lets hear ya.

Reactions: roguemocha
Any GYERO parents in the market for a used double stroller? We have two to sell as we have found a new, bar-none, absolutely “perfect one” this time.

For reference our second child is eight months old -HAHA.

Reactions: anthonys735
I somewhat envy the coroner who gets to sign his death certificate.

"I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the cause of death is: BONER."

-UT needs someone they can give some time and have hope in. They've already tried the mid major HC and seasoned HC approach. Really can't go worse than this year.

-MCF says the next E60 is about UL. Sunday. Lolz.

Don't know much about Bitcoin, but I've done really well lately with pork bellys

-Mario. Cristobal. I was waaaaay out in front on that guy.

-Skimming the last several pages of GYERO.....Willy, Band-aids are much easier to carry around for those automatic-flushing toilets than post-it notes. I run very, very slowly, and mix in walking intervals because I'm still a big fat cow, but my first 10K is tomorrow, so I'm ready to get that under my ample belt....as well as some post-race Chuys. Also, whoever is buying gifts....don't buyer a pressure washer. Trust me.

-Chad, Christmas with kids IS as awesome as you'd imagine....unless you get one of those stupid elves. Then it becomes work. Other than that, it's gold.

-"What Child is This" is currently at the top of my Christmas hymn rotation. Hauntingly beautiful. In the secular realm, 1a and 1b are still "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Barenaked Ladies, and "Christmas(Baby Please Come Home)" by Darlene Love. Honorable Mention to Run-DMC's "Christmas in Hollis".

-DePaul

Pressure washers are great for very small home tasks. An hour or two, maxx. More than that, hire someone.

(Will start pressure washing frosty windshield)

Reactions: Century Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT