ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Chewy's because I smell like the restaurant all day. As far as the food, the queso is decent. That's about it really.

If I'm eating Mexican food near me, its' El Nopal, Chori-Pollo for Dad.

Busy day today:
*Working until 8:30
*Daughter's Birthday breakfast at 9:00
*UK game at noon
*Cheerleading at 2:00
*Dinner at Rivue - 5:30
*Daughter and wife going to the Nutcracker after Dinner
*Take son home, crack a cold one, and relax.

When I lived in Tucson and it was 80 degrees in December Christmas absolutely sucked, at least to me. Felt completely off, couldn't get in a xmas spirit, was just kinda weird. Love cold and snow around xmas and thanksgiving time, it's really just January and February that can EAD like many have already stated.

As a matter of fact if we could just move xmas to the end of January it would pretty much solve all of winters problems. Extra month of lights and good feelings, little recovery from thanksgiving, then when it's over just the shortest month of the year and then boom it's daylight savings and spring. Make it happen Trump.

Last edited:
^Exactly.

I actually love the beginning of winter(other than darkness) and really love the spring and fall weather. First snow is good as well.

Regardless, I don't think anyone is jealous. Glad you're happy though.

-Speaking of Arizona, how did that cop get off? Mercy, that is disturbing.

-I'm not a fan of this game time. Not playing in a week, away at MSG, playing Monmouth at noon. Feels off.

-Remember the celbrash after the UCONN win in Jack Dempsey's? Lol. Now that was a fun f*cking time.

-Probably will travel up to the Long Island game next year to visit the fam.

I remember back in the day when we'd be playing IU or UNC today, off a week, then playing the other the following Saturday.

With a strange schedule Cal needs to value the SEC tournament this year. I think like me a lot of BBN have penciled in St Louis.

With a much improved SEC and hopefully heading towards the peak like to see us march through the arch. Imo.

Cris Carter was sitting next to Boone. Hope we can get some info in the second half on the Vikings playoff potential and upcoming offseason needs.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Cats putting on a show. I like the zone, like the press. Defense has been stellar. I like seeing Knox go out and rebound when he's not getting the looks he wants. Diallo seems determined to have a few highlights. Attacking the rim every time he gets the ball and a lane. Glad to see Washington stepping up and it sounds like he's working hard to improve. This is exactly what you want out of a cream puff game in mid-december. Progress.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Something about this team...just can't get into them. They don't have "it". Pieces don't fit, I can't tell who's who, etc. Sweet 16 max. Would rather watch reality TV.

[eyeroll]
It really pissed me off that they didn't begin the year at their max potential. That really threw me off. I worried that they wouldn't get better, but now they are, and it's very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT