POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is Trump. He’s an 80 year old man. Has had a very successful business and television career. Beat Hilary Clinton. Beat Joe Biden (aside from fraud).

He’s not changing at this point.

And why would he? He’s been pretty damn successful being the Trump brand. In his mind he won in 2016 and 2020 being himself.

He’s not going to tone it down, he’s not going to stop criticizing Raffensberger and Kemp for their treason, he’s not going to stop talking about his Covid “accomplishments”, etc.

Vance, Vivek and crew just need to find a way to make it work.

Trump is the enigmatic founder of the MAGA startup. Sometimes, from the outside, success looks like it’s in spite of rather than because of.

Sure I wish he could improve on some things, but that’s not who he is. Steve Jobs had his quirks, etc. etc. Just shit you have to deal with, and the media is going to frame Trump in the worst way no matter what he does.

cb6ef78a4d099a90.jpeg

I love that trump wants to eliminate the dept of education but imo thats a campaign position thats too bold and will scare some voters. I think the better move is to go vouchers then get rid of them once parents see how much better it is with less government.

You get nothing if you don't win and this is a promise that will cost him some votes out of pure fear.
He is promoting school choice as well. Probably needs to lead with that. I can't for the life of me figure out how even the most die-hard leftists would have an issue with a school choice policy, but here we are.

As we've been saying all along. This is what we mean when we say Soros backed Prosecutors. Yet another "Conspiracy Theory" busted.

Seriously, What does Soros have to gain personally by doing all of this? He's a billionaire, is it just somebody using his fortune to orchestrate the downfall of a country? He was never an elected official who could wield the type of authoritarian tyranny he longs for so he uses his money to buy that power behind the scenes instead? I really don't understand what he gains from all of this?
Power.

He's an ideologue and a megalomaniac. He wants to change the world completely according to his own totalitarian vision, which is not Quite marxist or radicla leftist, but really the same disease and would be just as catastrophic.

As we've been saying all along. This is what we mean when we say Soros backed Prosecutors. Yet another "Conspiracy Theory" busted.

Seriously, What does Soros have to gain personally by doing all of this? He's a billionaire, is it just somebody using his fortune to orchestrate the downfall of a country? He was never an elected official who could wield the type of authoritarian tyranny he longs for so he uses his money to buy that power behind the scenes instead? I really don't understand what he gains from all of this?
Get “The Shadow Party” on Audible. It’s like less than $10. It details Soros’ rise of political power and takeover of the Democrat Party. They targeted local first starting back in the late 90s/early 2000s. His Open Society moves money around like crazy- ACLU, Media Matters, street activists, and on and on.

More recently, Soros spent over $708B in 2020 alone. He’s a Bond villain and the perfect example of what this country truly is. Our politicians are simply doing the bidding of guys like Soros. Our news and perception is formed by very few billionaires.

Get “The Shadow Party” on Audible. It’s like less than $10. It details Soros’ rise of political power and takeover of the Democrat Party. They targeted local first starting back in the late 90s/early 2000s. His Open Society moves money around like crazy- ACLU, Media Matters, street activists, and on and on.

More recently, Soros spent over $708B in 2020 alone. He’s a Bond villain and the perfect example of what this country truly is. Our politicians are simply doing the bidding of guys like Soros. Our news and perception is formed by very few billionaires.
Soros and those around him needs a drone bomb dropped on them. Is clearly an enemy to our country and throughout the world.

The trump slurring words headlines and tweets are some of the most fake things i ever read. Even the clips contained in the tweets had zero slur. None.

Just more lib insanity to rationalize voting for another obvious meat puppet that no one can stand.
It's just another case of the media making something up and pushing it through enough times that people will start hearing or believing things that aren't there.

How's that antisemitism coming?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Shows you how effective it was and how legacy media is absolute garbage that has terrible views and only has boomers watching.

I’d never speak to the DNC Press because they want to control the messaging and the edits and their ratings suck balls. When do you see Democrats talk to Fox? Hardly ever. KJP gets one tough reporter for every single press conference

Democrats have nearly the entire media industry promoting their talking points so they don’t have to do anything but if you’re a conservative, social media is your best voice which is why the big government leftists are hellbent on controlling it.
Yeah, they let Peter Doocey be the token dissenter who gets to throw a tough question now and then.

Reactions: berniecarbo
Gonna take more than that. Should be somebody there inspecting every ballot pushed through the machine. If they call a stop and tell people to leave they need to refuse and/or not leave until the last person is gone and the lights are turned out. Then they need to sit outside and watch to make sure nobody sneaks back in.

Don’t forget his disastrous response to COVID. I can get around his whining, childish name calling, and immaturity, even if it’s embarrassing that the leader of the free world acts that way. The issue is how will he respond in the face of a big crisis? He shit the bed when COVID hit. Resorted as usual to being whiny and showing zero leadership. We’ve managed to recover better than any country has as far as handling inflation, etc. over the last 4 years, but why should anyone trust him to not fail again when a crisis pops up? And some MAGA moron is going to say “why would Kamala do better”? And all I can say is unfortunately we have 2 choices and neither is great. One shit the bed in the face of a crisis, the other we have literallly no idea what she would do and nothing she has said or done makes me confident exactly that she will be great. What an awful spot we are in as a country.
How exactly did Trump shit the bed in response to Covid? Bullet point list please. 3-5 will do. Trump shut down travel from China, the left whined. Trump was going to keep the economy open (the left whined), no matter what Trump did or was going to do the left whined. Biggest mistake he made in my book is not cutting ties with Fauci. Don’t give me a death count either, people were going to die regardless once the evil democrats unleashed the virus on our own people. More died under Biden than they did trumps watch but the only thing that changed was the mainstream media stopped the death count counter showing on their networks every single day.

Very curious as to how a leftist could say he shit the bed during Covid? One of the main lefty campaign talking points is that Trump will be a dictator on DAY 1....However, during Covid are you saying it would've been preferred had he been a dictator? Are you mad about the shutdowns or wish for more shutdowns?

He wanted to reopen by Easter 2020 - and was absolutely hammered by media and Dem govs, to be completely honest.

It did suck how the left was trying to paint him as a murderous leader who didnt care...and then we stupidly focused on ventilator production, which led to more deaths...and a quick vaccine, which the left now loves (but is more harmful than not to most of the young)...

Governors shut down schools, tattle phone lines and killed nursing home populations with stupid decisions...one of the main culprits is on the Democratic ticket.

Trump got played during Covid.

But yes, he wanted everything reopened by Easter and said he had “total control” to re open.

At that point, the Dim governors began calling him a tyrant and said they would not let him dictate the re opening of their states.

After that, other than his love affair with the vaccine, he appeared to be doing what he could to get things back in order.

Of course, we will never know for sure how much of this was truly Trump getting played, and how much was him playing his role in a global scam, but his continued desire to point back to it and want people to celebrate his “accomplishments” leads me to believe that he was doing what he thought was right given the circumstances.

Trump is Trump. He’s an 80 year old man. Has had a very successful business and television career. Beat Hilary Clinton. Beat Joe Biden (aside from fraud).

He’s not changing at this point.

And why would he? He’s been pretty damn successful being the Trump brand. In his mind he won in 2016 and 2020 being himself.

He’s not going to tone it down, he’s not going to stop criticizing Raffensberger and Kemp for their treason, he’s not going to stop talking about his Covid “accomplishments”, etc.

Vance, Vivek and crew just need to find a way to make it work.

Trump is the enigmatic founder of the MAGA startup. Sometimes, from the outside, success looks like it’s in spite of rather than because of.

Sure I wish he could improve on some things, but that’s not who he is. Steve Jobs had his quirks, etc. etc. Just shit you have to deal with, and the media is going to frame Trump in the worst way no matter what he does.
Trump may have identified as a Democrat back in the day, but you can watch videos of him from years and years ago spouting all the same talking points and policies he pushes to this day. The media loved having him on talking politics. Oprah, Phil Donahue, David Letterman, Barbara Walters, the list goes on and on, most of them asked if a Presidential run was in his future. He always brushed it aside, dismissed it or said maybe, if the stakes are high and he feels it's needed. They LOVED Trump. All the way up until those stakes got too high and he said yeah, it's time for me to run. Then the Deep State's gig was up.

Honestly, I think Trump waited too long. If he had run after Bill Clinton. We may be in a whole different place right now.

He is promoting school choice as well. Probably needs to lead with that. I can't for the life of me figure out how even the most die-hard leftists would have an issue with a school choice policy, but here we are.
a) everywhere charter schools have been tried they haven't delivered
b) it's an effort to destroy public education

But other than that ...

How exactly did Trump shit the bed in response to Covid? Bullet point list please. 3-5 will do. Trump shut down travel from China, the left whined. Trump was going to keep the economy open (the left whined), no matter what Trump did or was going to do the left whined. Biggest mistake he made in my book is not cutting ties with Fauci. Don’t give me a death count either, people were going to die regardless once the evil democrats unleashed the virus on our own people. More died under Biden than they did trumps watch but the only thing that changed was the mainstream media stopped the death count counter showing on their networks every single day.
More people died under Biden and he had the benefit of the almighty "Vaccine" too. hmmm.

He lost a brother to alcoholism, he doesn't drink a drop. I like to drink, but I respect those that abstain.
Yeah, that's always been why he had such a hard stance on legalizing marijuana as well. I think he's finally softening on that, but he was always pretty staunch no drugs or alcohol or smoking either.

I know a girl who homeschools her kids because in her mind public schools are too bad for her kids to attend. She also complains she can't afford to send them to a private school but pays $15,000 a year for them to be on a cheer team along with 4 Disney trips per year. So in her mind, vacations and cheer teams are more important than education. That is part of what is wrong with this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT