ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally listen to nothing this guy says.
He sells lumber for 9 months and now he knows it all.:rolleyes:

Yes my GYERO posting histoy is as a know it all.

My guess is you didn't put those cheap ass $1500 cabinets in your east end home, and I assume most wives are not going to be happy very long with them either.

You are right I sell lumber, and in 3 years have been apart of 100 house builds and 3 apartment projects. Not one of those jobs used lowe's for cabinets, and even the apartment GC's spent more than $1500.

So congrats man for referring a newlywed and a soon to be homeowner to your section 8 hookups.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I've got over 80 rental units, had some for right at 20 years. I've never seen shaker style cabinets in a rental. They are very decent cabinets. You're from Mount Washington, get over yourself.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
I don't want to beat a dead horse about my dislike for Barnhart, but some of this shit really isn't that hard. Every single person in gyero was screaming for Calipari when Mitch hired Billy Clyde. Even the dumb posters like Willy and pti that don't follow sports.
Then everybody in gyero was screaming for Leach or Petrino. If Leach works us over while at UT, somebody needs to get some balls and get Barnhart out.

Some people are perfect fits for certain jobs. Mike Leach is perfect for UK. Laid back, win a few games, entertain us with amusing quips, etc.

I'm not sure he's perfect for UT. Sure, he'll be fun for the first 2, maybe 3 years. But if he's not winning 10 games and competing for the East by year 3, that pressure cooker will heat up and Leach has proved that he doesn't react well to that type of environment.

I love Leach and want him to coach at UK if there's ever a chance for it. But he's not a guy that is going to take a program to where UT fans think they should be. Let's see if dressing up like a pirate, winning 8 games and going to the TaxSlayer Bowl every odd year is what they're willing to accept in the long run.

Leach was 3-6, 6-7, and 3-9 his first 3 years at WSU and followed that up with a loss to an FCS team the first game of his 4th year. That happens at Tennessee and he's gone before Butch Jones last player graduates.

Jim Beam Holiday Feastival on tap for this weekend.

Getting to stay at the Knob Creek House, thanks to my connections (smug life)

If you have Directv call them and ask for additional credits today. They are handing out some crazy ass deals. I got another $50 off a month credit on top of the credits I have that run out in four months. So, for the next four months I’m paying $2.81 a month for Directv. Second or third best package, 4K receiver, whole home DVR, 4 boxes, HBO, etc...

Chad, my best advice to you on your new home is to make sure the "guts" of the house are in good shape. Look for foundation settling, wall cracks, water stains, etc. The rest of the stuff is "makeup" and can be done at any time. Cabinets are a good upgrade, but even painting old cabinets if you don't have the money will give the kitchen a fresh look. I replaced the appliances, painted the walls and cabinets in my old kitchen, and changed out the floor...spent maybe $3k tops for the whole thing.

Reactions: bradyjames
Leach was 3-6, 6-7, and 3-9 his first 3 years at WSU and followed that up with a loss to an FCS team the first game of his 4th year. That happens at Tennessee and he's gone before Butch Jones last player graduates.

Those three recruiting classes at WSU probably averaged around 75th. The ones Butch recruited averaged around 10th. Going to be a little quicker build.

Last edited:
Chad, my best advice to you on your new home is to make sure the "guts" of the house are in good shape. Look for foundation settling, wall cracks, water stains, etc. The rest of the stuff is "makeup" and can be done at any time. Cabinets are a good upgrade, but even painting old cabinets if you don't have the money will give the kitchen a fresh look. I replaced the appliances, painted the walls and cabinets in my old kitchen, and changed out the floor...spent maybe $3k tops for the whole thing.
Chad my advice is to do everything all at once even if it takes almost a year.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
They'll lose more than that in revenue from ticket sales, donations, etc...so it looks like they'll just hit the reset button.

It's funny, but probably their best option. Hope they hire Lane Kiffin!

Thanks, buddy.

They’re out almost $20 million to Jones and Currie, plus whatever it costs to officially rid themselves of Schiano (if anything).

If they’re going to make up that difference in ticket sales, they’d better make one hell of a hire. No reason to think they won’t hit a grand slam, of course.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT