ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will go as far as Knox takes us. He hasn’t been good so far but I suspect that will change. Has been all over the boards today tho.

Seems like we have no one that can create their own shot, our guards are slow, like a shorter version of the Harrison twins.

If you told me Gabriel just started playing ball yesterday, I would believe you. But damn does he enjoy playing. Just smiling and giggling all the time. Good for him.

Can't contain dribbles, can't guard a pick n roll...against honkies, mind you. I guess going zone and admitting you can't guard shit (again) would be too embarrassing. Gotta learn these kids man-to-man real quick before Kansas trounces us.

What, our 7'0 wingspan jordan brand all stars are supposed to check 6'0 honkies off the dribble??? Get real.

This is true every year, but ESPECIALLY so this year ----> we have literally no idea what this team will eventually look like but I still like my team.

Lot of good players who got exposed by a veteran team of YMCA-esque old dudes.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Other than Bilas, Rafferty, and Vitale before he became a cartoon, are there really many good color college analysts? Dykes is a muppet who tries waaaaay too hard to be the young Dicky V with all his goofball sayings but we could do worse.

I need to get that device that syncs the local broadcast team with the tv feed. Anyone know what that is?

Pretty good floor game from SKJ. Couple of big rebounds, hit all FT's, and knocked down a jumper.

Lots of tape to review on the defensive end. Good early experience for the guys.

Other than Bilas, Rafferty, and Vitale before he became a cartoon, are there really many good color college analysts? Dykes is a muppet who tries waaaaay too hard to be the young Dicky V with all his goofball sayings but we could do worse.

I need to get that device that syncs the local broadcast team with the tv feed. Anyone know what that is?

Sports 'people' (color guys) are, without exception, awful. They're only exceeded by politicians.

They are truly worthless in the grand scheme. They consume resources and yet give nothing back. Even a homicidal maniac, through sheer luck, MIGHT do society an accidental favor if they killed the next Hitler.

Last edited:

Dakich is a great analyst and a total dickball.

Other than Bilas, Rafferty, and Vitale before he became a cartoon, are there really many good color college analysts?
1. Bilas stopped being good a long time ago. Vitale is basically to basketball what the Queen of England is to England. Bill Raftery is the person whose career I am most envious of.

2. Sean Farnham is great. Dan Dakich can be good when he isn't trying to do wrestling promos. Steve Lavin is joining the CBS crew this year. He's great too. I'd imagine we'll have Bruce Pearl back pretty soon as well. Geese's boy Jon Sundvold is reliable. If they'd ever hire him back, I was a huge fan of Greg Anthony during the 2014 run when he did all of our games.

I'm on the road and could only listen to Leach and Pratt but that second half sounded like a major step back.

Kansas may truck us.

I don't mind Kyra Lawson.
(ducks for cover)

I realize Vermont might have shot us out of it anyway but why not throw the zone in some today in the 1st half for shits n giggles. Meh

Reactions: Stonewall12
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT