ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- SAE grew up on Emerson Road in Park Hills and waited tables the Greyhound Tavern for extra coin to drop at Chaucer’s in his salad days, IIRC.

- I can’t speak to the swingers-set in FT. At this point, I do no community. The only interactions I have with citizenry is friendly hello’s with parents at daycare, waving to people while walking the kids/dog, and stick-based dogshit semaphores. Other than that, I’m just a guy who’s here for the eight minute downtown commute and best school district in the state (which my kids won’t even begin to attend for another 3 years).

People think you’re weird and I just don’t get it. What am I missing?

Lost in this LiAngleo story is the progress of race relations in America. These UCLA guys’ experience in our American bubble of relative racial harmony has left them totally blind to the fact that in the rest of the world, except for Africa, almost all shopkeepers would assume that all black people in their are just there to shoplift - and would be watched Like. A. Hawk. U!-S!-A! U!-S!-A! U!-S!-A!

well to be fair LemonJello ain't all the way a black. He's a yeller. Asian shop owner probably assumed he was a friendly, except he's 6'6". No excuse for his buddies doh.

know whats irrationally expensive? Having things framed. Christ almighty.

Thinking about getting a mat cutter and fooling around with this. I could save a butt load of money doing my own stuff and maybe pick up some coin pt when I retire in a couple of years.

Next house fo' sho. I have 100% open where the first floor is wide open from the kitchen to the living room to the dining room. Can't hear a gd thing when you have more than 8 people over. Walls FTW.

Moving into our new home in one
Month

I don't know what a cLosed floor plan is though

It's got a great view though

That crazy bitch who cooked the ferret alive needs to be committed to an institution for the rest of her days. What a piece of shit human being.

Guarantee two things:
  1. That ferret was annoying AF
  2. Her roommate won't be stealing anybody else's clothes

Shoe companies are bad when they push recruits somewhere else.

Shoe companies are good when they push recruits to you.

What finally killed GYERO- Krazykats or home reno talk?

Randoms:

Big fan of Sturgill's music, especially when put up against other country music- but people fawning over his "protest" are a bit much. It wasnt that big of a deal. Everyone already knows entertainment industries are all pretty awful. I did think Carrie Underwood singing the gospel hymn was really good. As a Catholic- i wasnt too familiar with much church music outside of the few songs in our rotation (s/o to Here I am, Lord & Be Not Afraid), but my wife enjoys a full arsenal of gospel jams every now and then and I can appreciate them.

UndergradClarkUK was nearly tied up to a life in NKY... lucky for all involved that didnt work out. Didnt hate NKY at all- liked the Ft. Mitchell area, like the Devou Park area... fairly certain all of my friends from there have moved back to the street they grew up on.

Respect knucks for Mark Pope on the eve of his return to Rupp. He fit in about as well as anyone could have on those two teams, surrounded by bigger names. Having a center that shot 3's at a 40% clip is a luxury we couldve probably had with a few recent big-men had Cal allowed that.

28-24 Vandy, unfortunately.

Have yet to start Stranger Things (late) and just now finished Ozark which I thought was pretty average. Need to latch onto a new show.

Last edited:
Props to Krazy Kat for letting it all hang out there, I guess. Takes a certain amount of balls or insanity to reveal all that info on GYERO. I mean, the guy has done nothing but take shit on here for years, and he throws that all out there like it’s nothing. He’s something else, man.

From BTI today. RE: Mark Pope. Here's a gem....

He was a solid player, was never in trouble, has represented UK in the best ways, and now is a Division-1 head coach. But he’s also a name that doesn’t get brought up very often. Calling him forgettable seems like an insult but I can’t find a better word for him.

o_Oo_O

He truly outdoes himself on a regular basis.

Can't wait for his next "where are they now" blurb, where he updates the Big Blue Nation on such long forgotten players as Eric Bledsoe, Demarcus Cousins, and Willie Cauley-Stein.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Ozark really fell off the last few episodes just like House of Cards really fell off the last few seasons don’t @ me

KSR is increasingly written

for college / post-college- aged people who did not experience anything before this millennium;

by people who did not experience anything before this millennium.

Great for current events, pretty shaky on the history. Which is fine, but focus on what you do best.

There's a real solid Catholic song playlist on Spotify, Clark. All the hits.

Related: My mom selected all of the music for her funeral mass, and true to form, chose the most gut-wrenching songs ever. "Quietly, Peacefully" FTL.

Anyhow, Happy Thursday!

I'm borrowing UCL's suggestion (from years ago)

I want to be in a flaming coffin that has been kicked off the top of the Blue Building, as The Final Countdown blasts to the heavens...

Still refuse to believe krazykats is real.

Thought that acoustic jam would be a nice little Wednesday night at the opera theater until seeing remaining tickets were $300. Guess Big N Rich has earned it.

Shurmur tossed the ball 49 times against USC in a loss. If they don't try that again they dumb. Cats get Dores blown off, Vandy 35-24

Saddled up for UGA, anyone have a flow chart? Athens is my favorite SEC college town. Just perfect really.

If you can put off the mediocre to bad acting by the lead character, Mindhunter is very good.

- Amazing Grace gets my water works turned on. Especially the Celtic Woman version on YouTube.

KSR is increasingly written

for college / post-college- aged people who did not experience anything before this millennium;

by people who did not experience anything before this millennium.

Great for current events, pretty shaky on the history. Which is fine, but focus on what you do best.

You're gonna love my post today on how the 2012 Anthony Davis team would CRUSH the 1996 Jamal Mashburn team. Spoiler: Cal is a better coach than Tubby. Enjoy.

- Matt’s admitted their audience is the casual fan. Same with SportsCenter/ESPN. The diehards gather in plaaces like this.

- If you like a backcourt that can rain, you’ll love Green, Baker, Quickly and Herro next year. That’s a wet quartet (go ahead and use it, just be sure to footnote me).

- Always loved the raucous “Joy to the World” to close Christmas Eve Mass. Gets me hype just thinking about it.

- How about college Christmas break? Get home spend enough time with the fam, reacquaint yourself with old friends and just when you’re over it, time to get back to Lex.

- Every night, my golden retriever curls around me on the couch and lays his head on my lap. If the lass and I ever raise our voices at all toward one another, he immediately comes over and gets between us and starts licking us both. You just can’t beat labs and goldens. Wonderful dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT