ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to install a swinging door in my house. I think I'd like to feel like I'm in a western. I may buy a Colt Peacemaker and shoot the TV whenever HenGTV is on, too.

Marcus Welby, Wyatt Earp-style.
THIS JUST IN

It is too cold to have the windows open and it smells like burnt popcorn!

Your absent kitchen door is the exact solution to the problem you posted yesterday. (Including a non-open kitchen).

My garage is a carport lmao!

And thanks to the Fair Housing Act of 1988, that carport, and the plot of land it sits on that your Rottweiler is tied down to, is yours to own.

Well, a small percentage is yours, and the rest is owned by whoever holds your subprime mortgage.

Reactions: rudd1
Bought our second house 6 years ago. When deciding it was the one the wife says Oh we will only really have to repaint a room maybe two."

What a bunch of bullshit that was.

Ripped out kitchen, totally new layout with high end custom cabinets, quartz countertops, all new stainless high end appliances, 2 bathrooms totally ripped down to the studs with new tiles, vanities, granite, etc. new hardwood laid, new paint across the whole home (some rooms painted twice because she didn't like the original color choice, new landscaping, new HVAC systems, new windows, new electric. Spray In insulation. New garage door comes in soon and the masterbath remodel (The bathroom we did a small remodel on 2 years ago) is getting ripped to the studs with new layout and will cost as much as a Miata and gets started in less that 2 weeks.

After this is done throw the house on the market in Spring and do it all over again.

#ProfitifIstaymarried

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Underrated "opening day" in sports: the first Friday night in college basketball season. In addition to the Cats...

WVU vs. Texas A&M
Memphis vs. Alabama
UNI vs. UNC
Georgia Tech vs. UCLA

Not a bad lineup for a Friday night. Especially when the next day features several good tackle football games:

Georgia @ Auburn
UK @ Vandy
Bama @ MSU
ND @ Miami

I really don't know how non-sports fans get through life.

I just fixed our microwave. When I was a young man and showed great promise with home fix-it jobs, I was congratulated and showered with gifts like baseball cards or cigarettes.

Being married, it means I just diverted spending a couple grand on stainless steel appliances because if the microwave has to be replaced, we may as well replace everything and oh yeah can we do the counters now lol and by the way, the house has to be repainted. K love you byyyyeeee.

Underrated stat I saw on Halladay- over 16 years, he averaged almost 7 innings a start-- which may not happen again. I believe the rule now is starters go 5+ max, and then 7-8 relievers finish it off.

Ric Flair is basically the coolest dude who ever lived, right?

I mean he got rich off of basically being an obnoxious, womanizing alcoholic that was somehow likable.

Well played.

Say what you want about not kissing or paying her bills, but my wife is working doubles on Saturday's and Sunday's to get my money back.

Maybe some of you should man up and demand better!

Reactions: Mashburned
Say what you want about not kissing or paying her bills, but my wife is working doubles on Saturday's and Sunday's to get my money back.

You publicly admitted to failing to pay for her nursing license when she expected you to and then used that fact as excuse to bitch about her irresponsible spending, you jackass.

I'm with you brotha. Stay strong.

iu

Bruce Pearl citing UNC's approach, told Auburn he wasnt interested in cooperating with the investigation stemming from the FBI sting... sounds like he's going to get canned.

Reactions: Col. Angus
All this sounds terrible. Just going to move into a condo by Valhalla and call it a day. No decisions to be made. Nah.

UL....again.

Whooooooo. What a 30 for 30. Crazy that dude is alive.

Job interview tomorrow. Not really wanting to leave where in m but if the $$$ is right. Peace. 2 kids in private school takes the front seat over things like...happiness.

If you live 90 minutes from Nashville, then you're in some podunk horseshit town, and the Vandy game should be the highlight of you're year.

Why in the hell would you NOT go? Got big things going down in Horse Cave this weekend??

Yeah you nailed it, other than it being the highlight of the year or nothing else to do. I guess I could make the trek, drop some coin, sit outside in what will probably be a nasty day all while hoping we don't play like shit or or have my blood pressure go sky high watching our HC screw up time management yet once again...

Or, I could take the granddaughter and one of her little lass friends to Chuck E. Cheese, spend the same amount of money and enjoy it just as much. I can watch the game in the comforts of my living room and then cash in the good will with the missus later in the evening. I'll even make sure to kiss her. You will understand one day, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT