ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined."

I like the "She declined." part of this quote.
I mean, he did ask.

I can't even imagine a professional setting where I just flopped it out and started stroking in front of someone.

Good Lord.

How does that even happen?

Any Facebook hens in on the newest MLM scheme?

The sisterhood would comprise circles, each led by a “master” who would recruit six “slaves,” according to two women. In time, they would recruit slaves of their own.

17CULT8-master675.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
- Every night, my golden retriever curls around me on the couch and lays his head on my lap. If the lass and I ever raise our voices at all toward one another, he immediately comes over and gets between us and starts licking us both. You just can’t beat labs and goldens. Wonderful dogs.
They're the best for shorn. Have two goldens, boy and girl that are 7. Love them, great with our kids etc. Couple weeks ago side of my girl's face went paralyzed....worried it was a stroke or cancer but turns out they think Bell's Palsy of all things. Parted ways with a *significant* dollar amount for that spitballed analysis from numerous vets but hey they're family.

They offered to sedate her and ship her to Lexington for an MRI to further diagnose but I declined.

Reactions: wcc31
As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

I’m on team Louis C.K. on this one. He asked politely and in the occurrences when he was shot down he apologized for being a weirdo. Women are taking this “call out a dude who came onto and you weren’t receptive over the past 40 years” thing a bit too far.

Reactions: Col. Angus
"The sheriff’s office tried adding deputies, which was costly, and also using special jumpsuits to restrict access to inmates genitals, but that was discontinued when inmates burned the jumpsuits in microwave ovens, the suit said.

At one point, the sheriff’s office instituted a program rewarding serial masturbators with pizza if they went 30 days without another incident, the suit said, but that only led more to masturbate."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...sturbating-chicago-jail-inmates-idUSKBN1D934B

Corey Feldman insinuated a lot of wild, disturbing and vague allegations a few years ago regarding the abuse of he and Haim, but because he's a weirdo and because he wouldn't name names, nothing came of it. Turns out he was probably 100% right, and I'd bet he has a metric shit ton of pedo dirt on some 80s celebrities/filmmakers.

"The sheriff’s office tried adding deputies, which was costly, and also using special jumpsuits to restrict access to inmates genitals, but that was discontinued when inmates burned the jumpsuits in microwave ovens, the suit said.

At one point, the sheriff’s office instituted a program rewarding serial masturbators with pizza if they went 30 days without another incident, the suit said, but that only led more to masturbate."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...sturbating-chicago-jail-inmates-idUSKBN1D934B

I wouldnt quit jerking off for free pizza. I prescribe to the Matthew McConaughey, WOWS, line of thinking. I mean i like free pizza but not enough to stop beating the Bishop.

So what’s up with this Cooper Highway? Sounds like a great idea.
Our hood thinks the state is taking control of Cooper and cutting down all the trees and widening the road although everyone has indicated that is not the plan. Lot of bored white people over here though and they are ALLL UP IN ARMS.

Even WS put a sign up. I hate all yard signs. :mad:

Reactions: drxman1
Isn’t the proposal just for the city to take over the part of Cooper that runs through campus? Or is there something more going on?

Proposal is for the state to take over the road. They're just scared the state will widen it. We would prefer the state stick with Alumni and force traffic that way. Assuming they don't widen the road and cut down 90 year old 100' oak trees(they won't) that line Cooper, I DGAF.

But the neighbors are angry and organized and firing off emails left and right. Very entertaining.

Our hood thinks the state is taking control of Cooper and cutting down all the trees and widening the road although everyone has indicated that is not the plan. Lot of bored white people over here though and they are ALLL UP IN ARMS.

Yeah, saw that in your yards.

Can’t imagine they would cut down all those trees. Although, it would be great to have another alumni drive through there...Good for the State.

-I was pretty entertained by the Sturgill protest. He's a really weird guy and has become dangerously close to trying too hard to keep it real and not sell out. The people that are best about not selling out are the ones that don't have to remind you every time they talk that they're not selling out. Too many hallucinogens but he's a hell of an artist.

-Participating in Active Heroes pound challenge tomorrow. Goal is to lift like 22 million pounds or something at the wellness fair this weekend. Met this dude trying to recruit a few employees. Hell of a guy devoting his life to vets and ptsd. Walked across the country twice to raise awareness. We'll be at Riverfront tomorrow if any of you locals want to check it out. Really cool group.

-the only thing good about cold that's redeeming -> red wine and whiskey taste better.

-We win this weekend. Wish I was headed down.

-Vermont with 4 returning starters. Sunday afternoon crowd. Boys better be ready.

Last edited:
Building a house is a way to reaffirm that I'm an alpha male......nothing, and I mean nothing will be fought over. My way or the highway, obviously!

Brax do you haul away what you tear down?

Reactions: Mashburned

Less room for dumpsters. Bad news for bikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT