ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in this LiAngleo story is the progress of race relations in America. These UCLA guys’ experience in our American bubble of relative racial harmony has left them totally blind to the fact that in the rest of the world, except for Africa, almost all shopkeepers would assume that all black people in their are just there to shoplift - and would be watched Like. A. Hawk. U!-S!-A! U!-S!-A! U!-S!-A!

Last edited:
Say what you want about not kissing or paying her bills, but my wife is working doubles on Saturday's and Sunday's to get my money back.

Maybe some of you should man up and demand better!

Sounds like a few wives should demand better also. Not pointing to^ anyone in
particular.

Donna Brazil gonna be on Tucker Carlson tonight at 8pm...I mean, that’s like Tomma going on KSR.

She selling out and grabbing some of that Clinton cash.

Reactions: Century Cat
I knew she looked familiar. The chick in the Milward funeral home commercial is the elevator girl from Louis CK.

:joy::joy::joy:

Can you help me out with this?

Last edited:
So I'm way late in catching up on GYERO... but let me get this straight. Krazy's wife has the most robotic sex possible, works her own job with a decent salary, and spends a reasonable amount of the money she earns. Meanwhile her husband subjectively thinks she spends too much. He separates their finances, makes her start paying bills, doesn't double check that she's actually making the right payments (likely intentionally to "punish" her), and jeopardizes her ability to work. Now he's making her "pay him back" by working extra, and he thinks he's winning a long fought battle.

Are you even familiar with the female gender? At all? There's exactly one reason why she's working extra right now, and it's not to restore a bank account and earn some krazy kisses.

@WynnDuffy and @Joey Rupption - been looking at houses in your hood... :eyes:

wcc31, best of luck in your search. Let me know if I can provide any insight. I’m no real estate ball, but I did keep close tabs on the local market for the ~2 years prior to when we bought a few months ago.

For what it’s worth, the market here does seem to be slowing down now. I don’t know if that’s because of the time of year, or if there are more localized factors. Newport, in contrast, continues to be insane. It really seems like you can get more value in Fort Thomas right now than in Newport, which is just a crazy thing that I can’t believe I am saying.

Not sure if you have an agent lined up. If not, we used a couple guys who opened up their own shop on Monmouth last year. A Highlands and a NCC guy, they know the area as well as any, and served us well on the business side of things.

I’m also becoming more and more suspicious that Fort Thomas has an extensive underground swinger community, so there’s that. Joey might have more insight.

Reactions: wcc31
Slightly pissy Anthdoms

-Don't think SAE is NKY AT ALL and you know I like to get my digs in on old Brooksie when I can. Just a really mean thing to imply.

-Hectic day and week, 4 trips to and fro Da Ville. At this point a ticket is in my near future. I've given all the shits for driving 79mph to avoid such things. I'm due.

-Home brew has been a raging success. Don't have to cross Richmond Rd twice every day, saving a little coin, taste great. #littlethingsprofit

-"recommendations" are nails on chalk board for me. Just ask. Don't click the f*cking recomendations. Also, I'm never saying congrats on there again. Red? F*ck you, Zuck. Stop tinkering with it.

-Don't listen to them, Cricket. Buying a new home, especially your first, is awesome. Grab a decent bottle of bubbly and enjoy.

-Thin line between owning a loft/lodge and having too many walls. Thin... line.

Not exactly man.

1- We set a goal to build a house next year, but she wanted to stay home and only work part time after our 3rd son. However she still spent like she worked full time, as a nurse.

2- In order to meet our goal we agreed to split bank accounts, and she was responsible for her own individual bills. However when we had a joint account I handled everything except her random spending at the most terrible times.

3- To help her understand better about timing of spending her bills that were really a joint deal were her car, her portion of cell phone, and her car insurance. Everything else that was hers alone was her responsibility she just wasn't used to it.

4- Her nursing license was suspended in July however she nor her employer were aware, apparently. In October her employer found out and couldn't let her work. KBN fined her $1100 but she had no money to pay the fine so I did in order for her to keep working. Not to mention I took on her bills while off work.

5- Since splitting accounts I have managed to save enough money to get everything we want furniture/accessory wise for a new house, and the equity in our house is more than enough for a deposit on the house we want to build.

I in no way did anything intentionally, nor did I have anyway in knowing what so ever.

Personally I don't know a single woman on earth that would say

"Hey sure I'll work crazy hours to make up for that huge mistake I didn't make that really screwed me".

But she has already worked 4 extra shifts this week, and the fine is covered, and she is back to part time work again after Sunday. She is not covering the bills I paid while she was off though because I'm that kind of guy.

As far as the kissing thing, I won't defend myself because I can't honestly say I have a clue, but my guess is she had a hormonal moment and didn't want to be ridiculed.

But none of that is as fun as me posting how stupid krazy is for gyero to have fun with. Just wish I knew some of you better to zing jokes back at you.

I know I've only heard one side of this story, but I think I'm ready to conclude without a doubt that Krazy is a responsible, normal, hard-working husband, who is a generous and affectionate lover. His wife is an emotional woman who made some mistakes that he helped clean up and she learned from them. They have a normal, functional marriage, and their finances are all headed in the right direction.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
SAE is more Lakeside Park or Ft. Mitchell though if I’m being honest. Feasted on Notre Dame and St. Henry girls. Mostly blocked out of the slot. Fought Beechwood kids at Edgewood house parties. Loved him some Pearl Jam and west coast gangsta shit.
Kenton County is the best NKY

The most important part of marriage is teaching your spouse a lesson and letting them fail to prove you’re right. Or something like that.

Watching Mindhunter, 4 episodes in...pretty good.

Then I read Krayzs post...and now I’m waiting for the body to show up.

Reactions: august-west
All of us married with kiddos have been closer to krazy's post than we care to admit...it's why all those Alaska shows are popular now. Getting away from all the bs bills and such, living off the land in merica's last great frontier. Simplifying life, ya know.

Of course there's that whole thing about getting mauled by a grizzly when heading out to the outhouse and no intranet for catspause. So I guess I'll keep grinding.

A new federal indictment against Adidas executive Jim Gatto suggests former Louisville coach Rick Pitino was aware of a scheme to pay Cardinals recruit Brian Bowen and even participated in the plan.

The indictment, which was released Wednesday by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, includes a new description of a meeting in a Las Vegas hotel room on July 27. The FBI recorded and videotaped the meeting between former AAU basketball coach Christian Dawkins, a Louisville assistant coach and others as they conspired to pay Bowen's family to ensure the star recruit signed with the Cardinals, an Adidas-sponsored team.

"Dawkins explained that while [Pitino] and the University of Louisville were recruiting [Bowen], Dawkins asked [Pitino] to call James Gatto to request that [Adidas] provide the money requested by the family of [Bowen], which [Pitino] agreed to do," the indictment reads.

I liked the time that my in-laws decided it was time for my wife to pay her share of the family cell phone plan she'd been a part of since she was a high schooler (totally reasonable). Did they take the total bill, divide it by the 5 users, and ask her to cover that? LOL no. Her line was somehow the "main" line footing the vast majority of the bill, and the other lines on their plan were the additional lines that cost ~15 a month extra. They tried to get her to pay the $110/month plan for her line despite their total bill being about 170 altogether for 5 users. HA NOPE.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
- SAE grew up on Emerson Road in Park Hills and waited tables the Greyhound Tavern for extra coin to drop at Chaucer’s in his salad days, IIRC.

- I can’t speak to the swingers-set in FT. At this point, I do no community. The only interactions I have with citizenry is friendly hello’s with parents at daycare, waving to people while walking the kids/dog, and stick-based dogshit semaphores. Other than that, I’m just a guy who’s here for the eight minute downtown commute and best school district in the state (which my kids won’t even begin to attend for another 3 years).

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Did august-west just name drop Chuck E Cheese??

For touch sake, man.

Listen I understand where you are coming from, I really do. But get back to me when you have a 5 year old grandkid that begs you to take her and her bestie to CEC this weekend, even though I am considering a roadie to watch a football game. A game that has a 50/50 chance of completely being a shit show.

Is CEC miserable? It can be, but she digs it and it makes her happy. Which in turn makes me happy and more important makes my lass happy. I'll gladly play skee-ball and all the other silly ass games, eat cheap ass pizza( which isn't all that bad, considering) and let her pick out a bunch of cheap toys/shit that she won't ever play with again and I'll be just fine with it.....Podunk town or not

"Dawkins explained that while [Pitino] and the University of Louisville were recruiting [Bowen], Dawkins asked [Pitino] to call James Gatto to request that [Adidas] provide the money requested by the family of [Bowen], which [Pitino] agreed to do," the indictment reads.

What part of "I passed the lie detector test" do you not get? Roy Halladay's body isn't cold yet and you're bringing this shit into gyero, like WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT