ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-conterpoint: anyone that gives a **** about the presidents golf handicap is legitimately stupid.

I'm not sure anyone sincerely cares, it's just laughable.

And Anth, that did absolutely nothing to indicate he's a true 2.5. But maybe you and UKO can have a glass of Kool Aids together.

Both our rounds came during openings of redesigns to his courses and were played casually, with plenty of putts inside five feet over-generously slapped away. But I certainly didn't get the feeling that Trump shoots in the 70s only because he doesn't putt the short ones. His ball-striking, from medium-length tees, made him a legitimate 4-handicap at the time. Today he's officially a 2.8 in the United States Golf Association's GHIN system (see chart below), though he has posted only scores going back to 2009.

As a golfer, the 45th president is the real deal.

Suck it, chase. Communist. https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-good-is-donald-trump-the-golfer

The most powerful man in the world lying his ass off about his handicap (or his net worth, or the size of his dick, etc, etc) is funny af.

If we'd call out our regular bozo friends for such antics, were surely calling out the gd president.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Hung out and played cards with Halladay when he and Ben played together at the hotel. Really nice dude, awful to hear.

With modern avionics he must've really touched up to crash like that. How do you wreck into the water when the plane is made to go on the water. Says it's the second fatal crash with this plane so it may have some serious design flaw. Surprised at how cheap those things are --- 189k to 250k for a 'sport plane'. Seems pretty cheap for, you know, a GD plane.

-i didnt vote for President Trump. However, watching people lose their shit over every *minute* thing he does/says is amusing. Everything is not an outrage, folks.

/

NOT MY PRESIDENT.

#RESIST

Chris_Buck_Keith_Olbermann_57246_V-3000.jpg

Larry V saying McKinniss should start the rest of the season because he's giving up a year of eligibility and that's the right thing to do. Also said last year he wasn't great but wasn't terrible.

He was in fact terrible, and this is the SEC. You don't start someone because you feel sorry for them, or because they're terrible but try hard.

Not *one* perverted comment though. Guess you caint win em all.

Larry has a ton of Raftard in him.

-over or under cooking rice is understandable, but it takes a special stupid to burn it regardless of distractions.

-I always like to hear people discuss products that are so useful that I saw on Shark Tank a few months back.

That said there was a kid that got F'd by those people who gave him a deal on his product/idea, then pulled the offer after the show, and then proceeded to advise him to use a specific shipping company that broke like 70% of his product while shipping. Really pissed me off because it was a 13 year old that got screwed.

- I don't care what you think of me some dude named Rene is not blindsiding me and putting me in the hospital. I almost feel sorry for Rand.

- I agree with PTI, 6-3 get over yourselves.

That said I have no doubt we struggle with Vandy and maybe lose, then give UGA all they can handle and blow it in the last few minutes, and totally shit the bed vs Lamar to send him off in style.

Hope I'm wrong.

LiAngelo might be the worst name in the history of history.

Lavarr Ball has an ass whipping coming.

^^^
Extremely stupid. One of the last places on earth to dick around with criminal activity is an Asian country, and on top of that one known for human rights violations.

It feels like the show runners are trying to bring Lavar and Trump together for a showdown with the Chinese. This show is dope.

Still 50/50 on pulling the trigger for a quick trip to Nashville Saturday. On one hand it's only a 1:30 trip, find some nice place to catch a good meal....OTOH it's ky football and the odds are it will be a let down. Not a much worse feeling in the world than slinking out of that stadium with a loss and enduring those nerds talking trash.

-i didnt vote for President Trump. However, watching people lose their shit over every *minute* thing he does/says is amusing. Everything is not an outrage, folks.

/

It is actually kind of nice because it makes it easy to spot idiots, tbh.

Reactions: rudd1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT