ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really feel like sitting by myself, fellas. Going to a Kentucky-Vanderbilt football game in Nashville is going to be depressing enough.

Vandy -2½.

On one hand, Vandy hasn't been favored in an SEC game all year.

On the other hand, Kentucky is 2-7 ATS this year, with one of those "wins" being the Florida collapse.

On the other other hand, Kyle Shurmer is better passer than Dan Marino and John Elway combined, per Freddie.

On the other other other hand, they're somehow 118th in the country in total offense.

In the SEC, they're 13th in total offense, we're 10th. They're 10th in total defense, we're 11th.

Has the makings of an INSTANT CLASSIC, no doubt.

-Our Trampoline flew into the neighbors truck in the wind storm about 50 feet away from where it was in our yard. Glad I'm in Bullitt county where a dent in the truck shows character.

-Eric Bledsoe to the Bucks. That could get them within the top 3 of the east.

Reactions: Mashburned
~From a historical perspective, I should be really thrilled with this season. I'm not though. Is it possible to love a team but be disappointed by them at the same time? That's where I'm at with this. Would have been fun thinking about going to Nashville to watch the game with everyone checking their phones for the Auburn-Georgia score at the same time. I mean, can't even get that moment? Saturday was one of the most dejected times I have ever walked out of Commonwealth...which says something.

~Richie's Twitter rant was entertaining,though, didn't really find anything wrong with what Tyler said. Wish he would direct that effort at Savannah Patton. Speaking of which, Mags, if you see this, you need to nip that in the bud *really* quick.

Thanks for letting me vent CatPaw friends. Out.

Also who takes more vacations? BBdK or Indy? Its like ole Adrian is trying to one up him.

God bless you for being adoptive parents, but at this point a trip to Disney would cost you approximately the GDP of Taiwan.

BBdK, on the other hand, is being opportunistic.

In other words: don't hate.

-It's GYERO where you can't be level headed. Either we're awful and fire the coach OR he's doing things never seen before at UK and we're so much deeper and athletic than ever. 7-8 wins and a bowl game. Leggo. Our make believe trophy at the end of this season is going to be spectacular.

-Read an article on the tweeter of 4 golf experts breaking down Trump's swing(one had actually played with him). Surprisingly, they were all a fan of it which seems to be a consensus. So take that Chase. 306-232 Super liberal loser. Don't reply to this Bristol. #MAGA Brooks and WCC -> GFY

-Pretty awesome watching Shalane Flanagan win the NYC Marathon. 40+ years for an AMURICAN woman.

-November weather is the tits. Best month ever. I really liked last night when I was raking leaves in the dark at 5:45p, rainy, 49 degree weather. Good thing we only have 4 months until the sun is out later than 6p.

-Hmm, Barrett/UK mumbles? Not sure I'm buying it but Cal needs that W.

-No reason to defend him, but that dude turning on Pastner seems like a straight bitch.

If Boom Williams were on this team is going to be the 2017 UK Football equivalent to Jodie Meeks in '09-'10. Dorian Baker was a huge loss, too.

Vandy sucks. They've gotten their doors blown open since starting 3-0. Florida crushed them. If we play hungover (no punter) from last week's nut puncher, we lose.

Underrated- that Extra Most Bestest Pizza from Little Caesar's. Sumbitch is :100points: for $6. #Fat

Won an iPad Pro from work. Gave it to the wife as an early anniversary present. Already got mine. :cool2:
DLFEYE0X0AIsHO3.jpg

Unconfirmed, but rumors out there that former Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay's private plane may have crashed.

Pizza boi bbdk can't even handle the biggest most bestest. The self proclaimed cheese champ can't even handle extra cheese on his pie. lmao. What a chump. Thank god he doesn't have children to disappoint.

iu

Reactions: ThroughBlue
That middle Ball kid got picked up for stealing stuff while they were over in China. I *think* they execute people for that over there or maybe just cut off their hands.

I bet getting arrested for shop lifting in China has to suck.

Three UCLA men's basketball players -- including LiAngelo Ball, the younger brother of the Los Angeles Lakers' Lonzo Ball -- were arrested in China just days before Friday's season-opening game against Georgia Tech in Shanghai, sources told ESPN's Jeff Goodman.

Got home early and decided to make a little rice and beans for lunch tomorrow. Answered a phone call and accidentally let the water boil out and the rice burned, filling the house with smoke.

I can't wait to have a 45 minute discussion about this later tonight! "Shew, what's that smell? Blah blah blah..."

:flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT