ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the last Joker commit leaves the building Stoopsie will be in even more trouble in late game situations. I'm hoping Rivals made a mistake. If not, we have a 275 pound kicker waiting in the wings.

*Chief always a wise move to follow a UKO post.

It's pretty much a big F U to liberal ignorance that still permeates thru the air like a dead skunk. A reminder of 306-232 and a big TFP and sprinkles to those in tears.

Enjoy.

You and DT are like two peas in an arrogant/narcissistic pod. Enjoy the rally tonight, jabroni.

2015%2F08%2F24%2F8d%2Ftrumpalabam.c901d.jpg

Replace this woman's face with UKO's, and you'll be inside one of his nightly wet dreams.

So who else is heading down to Nashville this weekend?

Where is the spot to watch the hardwood Cats' opener Friday night?

(thanks C'Wood)

No need to worry, Willy. The Queen of Nashville herself, aka Mrs. Tyler Thompson, is going to post a flow chart on KSR here any hour now informing CATS fans on all of the cool places to go and where to watch the game. It’s really handy since most UK fans have never been Nashville.

I'm headed down to Gotham South under the auspices of my Vandy alum wife (the ignorant liberal slut that she is). Staying with the lass' ignorant liberal slut Vandy friend and her ignorant liberal queer husband, who invited us down. Think we're hitting the Vandy alumni tailgate, actually.

I'm headed down to Gotham South under the auspices of my Vandy alum wife (the ignorant liberal slut that she is). Staying with the lass' ignorant liberal slut Vandy friend and her ignorant liberal queer husband, who invited us down. Think we're hitting the Vandy alumni tailgate, actually.

Typical. You should wear a Make America Great Again hat. That would really stick in their crawl. [thumb2]

Oh, I'll have a confederate flag pin on just as a reminder of how much money these ignoramuses paid Vanderbilt University to pollute their minds with liberal ignorance.

Trust me.

Reactions: wcc31
I'm against what the Confederate Flag represents, of course, but it is a cool design. If it were say the Maryland state flag, for instance, then this whole flag thing is a non issue.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
After a check up with my doctor last week revealed some less than stellar results- i've had to clean things up a bit. Mostly with diet, but I had pretty much given up doing any type of cardio-related exercise for far too long. I remembered why I quit all that shit, as I narrowly avoided puking right after a spin class last night. Plus those bike seats are terrible.

I've gotten to a point where running on my own just wasnt working out. Need someone yelling at me in a class setting-which is an adjustment, but i'll try to maintain a couple times a week, as opposed to dying at 40 of some heart related issue that is avoidable. Could also cut back on bourbon pours and crafties, but not until that is explicitly requested.

*EARLY* Xmas-Carol rankings
We Three Kings
Came upon a Midnight Clear
I Saw Three Ships
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
What Child is This

Reactions: wcc31
So who else is heading down to Nashville this weekend?

I don't want to see SAE because he wants to punch me in the ribs.

Where is the spot to watch the hardwood Cats' opener Friday night?

(thanks C'Wood)

Flight arrives at 8:00am Saturday morning. Two buddies I'm going with aren't UK fans and aren't going to the game so if anyone has an extry let me know, haven't bought one, gonna play it by ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT